Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Fuck yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you find some booze then go ahead and drink responsibly.

what choo mean by end up in an alley dawg?
what you mean fried out?
i can stay up for days on dexedrine
iz that fried enough?

Can I join the committee? You already know Im planning on acquiring some L.

OH
ic
who were you with?
last time i dropped i nom'd 3 hits of some diggity dank (or at least it should be the diggity dank, reputable sources...) and i was chillin proper
if i ever jet over to the left side we iz gon have to have epic drug sesh.
i have money, i wanna buy me a gram of molly and a few tabs actually atm
imma consider it.

Can I join the committee? You already know Im planning on acquiring some L.

We are not accepting applications at the moment. Sorry.

LSDMDMA&9727752 said:
OH
ic
who were you with?
last time i dropped i nom'd 3 hits of some diggity dank (or at least it should be the diggity dank, reputable sources...) and i was chillin proper
if i ever jet over to the left side we iz gon have to have epic drug sesh.
i have money, i wanna buy me a gram of molly and a few tabs actually atm
imma consider it.

A couple BL'ers

eh dawg eh
i like the new title for SHIZZLE but you know i get OCD about shit sometimes strangely
serOtonin
just plz change that or its gonna bug me so bad

The Committee of the Consensus of Pretty Much

<------

@tweak
Working. :(

Good luck with that. I dont know how employment is over there, but in the city I live its completely fucked. 16 job openings for every 1000 people. And its tough for people like me who just have a High School diploma, no work experience, and are in college.

^ Wow tweaky, that does suck :( Seems to be much easier here in Aus..I could hook you up with the job I'm doing and you would be doing 38 hour's Monday to Friday and be clearing $970 every week.

Do you have any idea what you want to be?

*Booking flight to Aus* Haha. But yeah, it does suck... a lot. Especially since I have to rely on douchebag father for money to pay for school and my monthly bus pass.

Im going to school to be a computer technician, and I graduate in November, so by the end of this year or very early next year I plan to already be working in the field.

fed44ba0.jpg

Oh yea wicked man..I went to Tafe and did my certificate 4 in General Information Technology which included pulling apart/putting back together computer's, installing programs, writing programs etc etc...

Pretty basic stuff to begin with but then it got pretty intense and i buckled under the pressure and walked out..

Status
Not open for further replies.