Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. ROTFGALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSDMDMA&9937165 said:
yo thizz machine
you know anything about my account being hacked?
you got some muscle?
cause i think we need to take some crackaz out yo
me you and ya boys, in my 64
soy loco, holmes
as i'm sure errbody know

How in the fuck......

taters.

I needs to rolls! :(((

You shall have rolls and K and psychs and coke... As long as you accept me as your lord and savior

fuck sober!!!!

almost got run down by some dipshit in a parking lot who doesnt know how to look where hes going when backing up, narrowly got away, he clipped my backpack breaking some beer bottles inside, and just clipped my foot, got a nice cut on it but nothing to major, then proceeded to plow into a ford ranger which my buddy was leaning on, pushing it into a newer 3series bimmer, then ran his car along side the bimmer....dumbass tried to flee then his car died.

I proceeded to take down plate numbers and contact authorities...fuckin moron.

Should just pulled him outta the car and proceeded to stomp a mud hole in his ass but i was saucer eyed and wanted nothing to do with that.

I probably woulda peed on his car or something lol, but now he has to pay for all that shit, and you know anyone that dumb cant afford that

This is what we were up to before said incident.

NSFW:
Ou19V.jpg

NSFW:
EBapp.jpg

win

You got a motorcyle, Keaton? Not bad man! You should post some pics!

As you wish good sir.
NSFW:
KLR 650 :)
2011-09-12190134.jpg

fuck sober!!!!

almost got run down by some dipshit in a parking lot who doesnt know how to look where hes going when backing up, narrowly got away, he clipped my backpack breaking some beer bottles inside, and just clipped my foot, got a nice cut on it but nothing to major, then proceeded to plow into a ford ranger which my buddy was leaning on, pushing it into a newer 3series bimmer, then ran his car along side the bimmer....dumbass tried to flee then his car died.

I proceeded to take down plate numbers and contact authorities...fuckin moron.

You should have shot the fucker.

with what? my semen because i just so happen to be close to climax that i may have been able to get some on his window, making him go wtf, and smash into another car, pushing that car into oncoming traffic causing a 47car pile up resulting in 21 fatalities and 53 injuries? No thank you, i shall keep my load to your moms chest and her chest alone.

Good day sir.

eh
tonights an eh night
gonna end in me passing out with a headache after taking a handful of benedrysl.
i miss my benzo script.

LSDMDMA&9952442 said:
nice bike thizzy
i'll get a bike eventually.

Thanks mang

thizzy you keepin it like that? or u gunna strip it down and go all super moto on that bitch!?

Gonna keep it this way for a while. I'm gonna get a set of dual sport tires so I can go off-road though.

I'm gonna ride it up to Joshua tree in January :D

Status
Not open for further replies.