• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His name is laugh.. what do you think lol?

also dude, I really don't know what you're talking about lol... I eat quite a bit of food. Hell, I practically eat a second dinner every night at 11

His name is laugh.. what do you think lol?

also dude, I really don't know what you're talking about lol... I eat quite a bit of food. Hell, I practically eat a second dinner every night at 11

For one day just try and count how many calories you take in. Probably won't be that much.

If you eat enough, you will gain weight. Just eat more.

k i mean no disrespect but i can't take reading this

18, 22 years old and weigh 100 - 110 lbs ...........
WHAT?!?

you guys seriously need to eat more. i get that doing certain drugs kills your appetite but that's skin and bones territory.
hitting the gym by itself and not getting your daily calorie requirements = you'll still be stuck at the same weight!! who cares if you can do 100000000 pullups at 110lbs, YOU STILL WEIGH < 110LBS!!!

so start eating over your daily calorie maintenance, hit the gym, and you'll fill out. 100% guaranteed.
for the record i'm 5'9" 155. Very average weight, I'd like to add some more muscle mass though.

How much is 100-110 lbs in kg's? That lbs bullshit use real measurement lol

under 50? damn i thought i was skinny being 70-75. but i'm very tall

110lbs is just under 50kg.

That's about what I weight... I just have a very fast metabolism like Folley. I'm skin and bones, doesn't mean I can't get very attractive girls.

And not everyone can afford to eat a bunch of junk food or eat 3x more than their regular daily diet.

That metabolism will probably slow down when ya get a bit older :) As long as you're healthy you're fine

For one day just try and count how many calories you take in. Probably won't be that much.

If you eat enough, you will gain weight. Just eat more.

I honestly don't think I could eat more. It would me shoving food down my mouth even when I'm not hungry lmao. Whenever I am I eat like a stoner, lmao.

Not so sure I even want to gain weight, lmao. Maybe if I was hitting the gym more, but I don't have access to one anymore and if I ate any more I'd just be putting on fat :p

When you're doing drugs, gaining weight just seems to be not possible. I'm six feet, 145 pounds with a 28 inch waist lol

Folley, I imagine we are similar in body index. I'm 5'7 height, 105-110lbs.

My weight goes down, really fast.

I'm sure my lifestyle choices don't help.

Definition of bodybuilding right there.

seriously who cares about body building, just pop your pills and cheat at the game, be good looking, be different and go pick up the girls, it's soo easy if you have some natural confidence. I'm a stick and I'm sure I attract more girls when rolling (heck even when sober after a long break) than some very nice body builder.

Anyways lol, bodybuilding and drugs don't go hand in hand... well except maybe like steroids or some shit.

Bodybuilding.... Bodybuilding... Nah I'll think I'll build a boat. Oh wait I already did.

^ My point, bodybuilding to me seems useless in todays modern society. I'd much rather be a skilled craftsman and be able to build boats and have the knowledge and ability to construct custom furniture.

Just my 2 cents. :)

lol I eat all the damn time. As well as take protein supplements.. I can't help that my metabolism is ridiculously high, nor do I particularly mind it

Same problem here, but I've managed to weigh a normal amount (somehow). It involves getting high as a kite on benzos/cannabis, and eating as much as my stomach can handle.
I'm a stick and I'm sure I attract more girls when rolling (heck even when sober after a long break) than some very nice body builder.

Bold statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.