• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I used to roll every week without comedowns man.. (btw, feeling drained for two days is a sign of damage!) It will catch up to you in the end. A lot of us want to see how far we can go and want to push the boundaries for ourselves. I did, and it wasn't long ago that I was telling Dezz the same things he said to you!

It will catch up to you dude, it always does

Lolololol he's such an idiot

I cannot (wouldn't want to) disagree with that lol.. hopefully he isn't taking it too hard though, he'll be back soon, the llama always comes back ;)

^ I used to roll every week without comedowns man.. (btw, feeling drained for two days is a sign of damage!) It will catch up to you in the end. A lot of us want to see how far we can go and want to push the boundaries for ourselves. I did, and it wasn't long ago that I was telling Dezz the same things he said to you!

It will catch up to you dude, it always does

Hm yeh, I guess I should listen to you guys. I'll take a 3 months break before the surprise blows up in my face. Hm, time to switch to 2CB and amphetamines I guess, it should still be enjoyable and get me going at raves.

I'm not saying you need to go all agro and be 100% HR 100% of the time lol.. I can't even do that. By all means, have some fucking fun! But remember that fun comes with a price...

I found 45 days to be the perfect waiting time when you've already taken a long enough break to get things back to normal. If you push it a bit over that, just take a little bit longer the next time! MDMA rules aren't set in stone... they're more like guidelines. We came up with them for good reason, though =D

I'm not saying you need to go all agro and be 100% HR 100% of the time lol.. I can't even do that. By all means, have some fucking fun! But remember that fun comes with a price...

I found 45 days to be the perfect waiting time when you've already taken a long enough break to get things back to normal. If you push it a bit over that, just take a little bit longer the next time! MDMA rules aren't set in stone... they're more like guidelines. We came up with them for good reason, though =D

+1

Some say that a 1/5th of whiskey and a pack of smokes is the secret to a long life, and they'll live to 90.

Others say that tofu and yoga will get you there, and they don't make it past 60.

Each person is different and each person reacts differently to different drugs. Take Sam for an example, for him 100mg will get him rolling hard and that's all he'll need to have a great roll. While others need 150mg and a redose of 100mg. These guidelines are merely observations, for all we know we are wrong and its just placebo. But I think they have some merit just based on personal experiences. The best thing we can do is come here and report out observations and try to understand why certain things happen to us and how to prevent them.

Now how about that candy - hippy flip thread?:D

know it's not directed at me..but I'll be there seeing Armin. Saw him last year at VCC as well and he was awesome...It's also the day of his album release so it should be pretty sick. Only downside is that it ends so early....might have to hit up Bassment for the after party.

yeah i missed him last time so i won't miss this time. looking forward to his album release before the party ahah. isn't bassment gay & house music on saturday night? i haven't been to that place in like a year, i love the friday night's hard dance. the music is good but the vibe is always shit on one side of the dance floor (the coat check side lol) it's like old asian crowd VS young gangsters crowd and i always have more fun at the old asian crowd.

yeah i missed him last time so i won't miss this time. looking forward to his album release before the party ahah. isn't bassment gay & house music on saturday night? i haven't been to that place in like a year, i love the friday night's hard dance. the music is good but the vibe is always shit on one side of the dance floor (the coat check side lol) it's like old asian crowd VS young gangsters crowd and i always have more fun at the old asian crowd.

never been to bassment or gorgomish, i just head home after. what's the crowd like? and how much for cover?

Just went to the gym for the first time since I was about 16/17. Was sick outside. What a genius.

never been to bassment or gorgomish, i just head home after. what's the crowd like? and how much for cover?

bassment http://club816.com - friday nights are good hard dance music, crowd is mostly asian old and young, a lot of gangsters and cover is $25 from 12pm to 6am, being afterhours club so no liquor.
never been to gorgomish i heard the vibe is better and it plays mainly house music

Means you're pushing yourself mate.

Or you ate too much beforehand. Or you have food poisoning.

Done 6 miles on the bike, chest press and squats. Did too much, I am not as fit as I thought I was. Need to start off slow, I've got a 20 a day habit. Shouldn't kid myself.

Also, I had no breakfast, and drank too much powerade. Blue watery sick right out of me nose. Bootiful.

You take any preworkout? Try jack3d by usp?

Naa not looking to invest money in supplements again. I've got a decent frame, not going be able to put enough work into it to get any benefit from supplements. Hasnt that shit killed some people btw?

A few jarheads took too much. If you follow the guidelines and stay hydrated you'll be alright

I used to work out, then I took an arrow to the knee. Seriously though, I ride my bike 30 mins a day, walk 5 km's an hour (different locations for my education) and I have an extremely fast metabolism. I can't put on 3 kgs even if I would try my absolute best, the gym would just make me too skinny at this point I think :p

bassment http://club816.com - friday nights are good hard dance music, crowd is mostly asian old and young, a lot of gangsters and cover is $25 from 12pm to 6am, being afterhours club so no liquor.
never been to gorgomish i heard the vibe is better and it plays mainly house music

cool, thanks for the info.

@ struttergear: good on ya to get back into the gym. keep it up and one day it will be your turn for aesthetics

I think Saturday's are Vocal Trance & Hands Up..I'm a hardstyle fan myself so I feel you on that note. hahaha i totally agree with you on the crowd as well. Im white, but the majority of my friends that go are the young nammer "gangsters" so I end up fitting in just fine.

For crowd see above, haven't been to Gorg in a loooooong time. I personally don't think the music's as good, but it's definitely a Whiter crowd haha. Bassment is $25 on regular nights $35 or $40 on nights where theres a big event going (ie Armin) not sure on how much Gorg is..

Had flu since saturday night and was felling pretty shit today still. But then I had a wank and now I feel pretty alright, just feel a little bit off.

Hate being off work sick, was missing night shifts as well which I quite enjoy. Doubt I'll be able to go to work for the rest of the week I won't have the energy to be on my feet for around for 11 hours at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.