• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
llama, promoting injection of four "bags", AKA an unknown dose of unknown purity and combining it with benzos and alcohol is CERTAINLY not allowed on Bluelight. Just because this isn't OD doesn't mean the same rules about not hyping risky drug use don't apply.

but dog do you REALLY think that someone who's never done heroin before/no tolerance to heroin is gonna go
"yep, time to SHOOT FOUR bags"
do i need to put a disclaimer on my posts (note: i am tolerant to heroin and benzos and know what i'm doin)
a bag is a known dose, unknown purity yes but a bag of heroin is pretty much a known amount.
stamp bags son
before i quit dis is the herons i was buyin
NSFW:
m8BEWeC.jpg

So bought a car today.. Not the original one I posted, that one was beaten up beyond belief, it's amazing what you can do with photo's.

I ended up getting a 2002 Ford Escape with a V6 3.0L engine with 4x4. Best part, it has a subwoofer ;)

NSFW:

Y6Vk3AL.jpg

aVyL6mx.jpg

aTs4F99.jpg

Nice ride.

I'm really high this morning. I got some pretty nice weed in muh pipe.

Thizz

Last edited:
Nice ride.

Thanks!

And Folley I'm waiting for more mixes from you ;D Hell I have a 90min mix I have to record... I already did it once and messed up pretty bad at the 80min mark so I just lost all motivation... :(

planning a big evening later this week though, gonna trip on lsd for the first time with two 110-120ug blotters. gonna have plenty of nice weed and some ket left over from a party last week too, might post a trip report up the next day depending on how it goes :)

aite so this happened, i made the fucking bizarre and ill-considered decision to drop two tabs of acid at 1 in the morning...it was quite a ride, proper good visuals reminiscent of 2c-b but deeper and more vivid. smoked weed every couple hours once i peaked, watching the sun rise slowly from my window was extremely beautiful and quite profound. the next day was a horrible struggle, tripping is tiring stuff. feel great now though, proper afterglow going on. i certainly feel as though this has had an impact upon me, far more so than after my 2c-b or 25i trips, only time will tell though

when candyflipping.. weed or no weed?

Hella weed. On the comedown though, the day after as well. You can get pretty fried out from a high intensity flip, weed helps that immensely.

^ LSD is amazingly more deep that 2C-B for me.. did you combine any K with it? The expanding psychedelica and contracting consciousness you get are unparalleled =D

Planning on pretty much all of those drugs for my next trip =D Although, I need to give myself a bit more time until I'll be stable enough for that

I'd throw up some mixes.. but I can't record! Still fucking with the demo version of Traktor lol.. I've gotten a lot better though, especially with freestyle :) That's the most fun part of mixing, IMO!

unfortunately I wasn't able to get any LSD until a couple days later than I expected,...by then I had done the rest of my K, just too tempting when it's sitting there haha

In a way i'm glad I experienced LSD on its own for my first time on it, I can see lsd + k being a pretty special combo though, would be awesome to give it a shot at a festival this summer

llama, flocka, flame
BRICKSQUAD
LSD+amphetamine is pretty damned fun.
I will get around to trying LSD+IV methamphetamine.
cause IVing that shit is strangely the way to go, way cleaner and less fiendy than smoking and more efficient.
And as a ex heroin user i'm better at IVing than smoking the shit.
I need to get a gram of that shit sometime cause the equivalent amount of heroin (a bundle) will last me a day, and i'm quitting heroin/several days clean now so it makes sense.
Plan for tonight:
Acquire Amphetamine, use amphetamine, then tomorrow make a phone call and acquire klonopins to ease the coming down, cause i'm not gonna use heroin to come off.
Cause thats what got me into heroin in the first place, me coming off of amphetamine or methamphetamine one night about a year ago is what led to me meeting my first heroin connect.

Damn it llama that was fast :|

Well, you can't say I didn't warn you other mods weren't going to take nicely to anti-HR posts...

I'd just like to remind everyone that if you see any posts that are breaking the rules and should be taken down, report them. It's hard to go through 10 threads a day and make sure they are all clean, and you guys reporting can really help with that.

You can be the change!

About to plug some molly...

I got 2 points, and I am about to plug it. I usually just snort it but I've heard that this works better. Going to dissolve it in a little water first...

Good for you? I'm sure you'll have fun =D

Going to move this into the Cuddle Puddle, threads usually need to have a question behind them!

Folley, I would probably have to take the G to come down from the K that I took to come down from the E! Ketamine keeps me going for ages..

Yeah same, that's why I always start these things pretty early in the day... being up for 48 hours on top of all those drugs is NOT good for you, I've learned!

Don't think I would combing GHB and ketamine in a night though.. just seems like it's asking for trouble

I rolled friday at a sick rave (Pacman themed haha), and don't ask me how but even though I've been abusing each 1-3weeks for the last 2 months, I just upped my normal dose a bit (150mg of green question marks) and I rolled pretty hard, then it quickly turned into a mellow emphatic/chatty/bit dancy roll (about 1-2 hours in), then I started to feel drain, smoked some dank dank then took an energy drink and I got into that dancy/chatty mood until it was over at 7am! This was my first energy drink since May 2012, and I never take caffeine, I used to do speed but quitted in september, so that might explain why.

I took all the supplements/vitamins, bunch of sleep, decent food, took a walk earlier today in the sun and I'm having an afterglow 2 days later, cried a little for no reason earlier today but I seem fine and happy now. I just guess my mood is very sensible. I'm a firm believer there's ways to bend the rules and avoid nasty comedowns even with abuse. I just think it's all about keeping a positive mindset and taking care of your mental/physical health.

Status
Not open for further replies.