• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Dance/Stay safe. Those guys kick some HR ass. Nathan (the founder) is a great guy too, real old school type of raver. I'd be kind of surprised if there wasn't one in Vancouver (Canada, not Washington right lol?). I know they were at Shambhala, but IDK if they stuck around

My birthday is very late August.. yeah, RIGHT at the end of summer.

I want to go to this, though lol
http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpap...ion_desktop_1936x1288_hd-wallpaper-831724.jpg

Are those fucking jelly fish? Hell to the fuck yes they are.

haha yeah they were up here for Shambhala but I don't think they stayed up here, I've sent many emails asking if there was a branch of Dancesafe up here in Vancouver, yes Canada, but never got an answer... either way if there is one I'll join it if not I'll make one!

Late August eh? If you're willing to travel there is definitely a few festivals september and onwards, most seem to be in Cali or on the east coast sadly... either way if you find yourself looking into one let me know cause I might be going to one around that time too ;D

If you can find a way into Paradiso you are more than welcome to camp with me!

you could make any party in august no matter what day you were born. the guys that check IDs only check the month and year...sometimes only the year. I got in to many a shindig before I was 18 with my regular ID. It may have changed since back then but the guys at the door din't care they weren't getting paid more if they caught and underage kid tying to get in.

I actually don't even have an ID lmao :p no car so there was never any reason to get the Mark of the Beast..

^ Would love to camp with ya bro :) After my b-day I'm certainly going to be dropping some bombs at da clubz. You trying to go to Holland Mr. MDxx lol? I'm definitely trying to get at some of their festivals, Defqon, Q Dance, and Decibel. All the AMAZING, but relatively unknown festivals, made FAMOUS by some by some dank ass pills haha.

I did find this, looking for the festy in Holland.. it's here in Seattle and is Sept. 25-28th :)

fucking $200 though... shit. I would gladly pay that for Defqon. Hell, even just to get in on one of the small underground type raves I would lol. I love obscure genres, artists you've never heard of, but that have just one fucking BANGING track to the next.

Josh Lang is slowly becoming my favorite... he's got a great unique sound, really hard to put it into genres... but it's like Trance and Hardstyle had a baby that was genetically modified by fat synths and the kind of chest pounding bass that makes you say, damn.

It comes out looking a little something like this..
swine-flue-pig-300x225.jpg

I^ Would love to camp with ya bro :) After my b-day I'm certainly going to be dropping some bombs at da clubz. You trying to go to Holland Mr. MDxx lol? I'm definitely trying to get at some of their festivals, Defqon, Q Dance, and Decibel. All the AMAZING, but relatively unknown festivals, made FAMOUS by some by some dank ass pills haha.

I did find this, looking for the festy in Holland.. it's here in Seattle and is Sept. 25-28th :)

fucking $200 though... shit. I would gladly pay that for Defqon. Hell, even just to get in on one of the small underground type raves I would lol. I love obscure genres, artists you've never heard of, but that have just one fucking BANGING track to the next.

I would love to go to Europe in general but I don't have the cash this year.

What festival is in Seattle in late sept? I sound be down to go to that if you can provide me some details!

I miss the underground scene, my only issue with it was that I NEVER knew what was playing so I couldn't really list off any producers that I liked nor could I find them on youtube later... Oh well, as you can probably tell by my posts I'm more into the mainstream "rave" culture right now but would love to dive back into the underground if I get a chance.

PM me the details for that festival you were talking about in late september and if you're down to go I'm definitely down ;D

If not camping trip sometime? ^.^

Last edited:
All this hard work I've put in since February might pay off this weekend, going car shopping! :D

Hoping for a 2002-2003 Ford Escape V6 3.0L engine with 4x4. Well see if I can find that!

File0_032009_800600.jpg

^ The one I'm hoping for if it doesn't get sold already! It is a 2003 Escape with a V6 3.0L engine and 4x4, leather interior with towing package and sunroof! :D Wish me luck!

oh im 27 lol so no problem for me, and i paid $140 for the vip lol

yay friday

I'm getting tired of how expensive blueprints massive events are, I went to Lucky in Seattle last month and paid $80 for my ticket and they had 3 stages and almost 30 dj's there! And some pretty damn big acts amongst those 30ish dj's.

Oh well, I would go if it wasn't $100+ cause I got a fake ID but I'm about to spend $5000 on a car tomorrow then I got to save for Paradiso and either NorthCoast festival or Counterpoint... Money, money and more money >.>

vancouver's massive been in hundreds since 2005, still does. i remember a couple new years eve party people were selling $300 ticket at door lol

I got a killer stamp yesterday. What I thought to was going to be a bad purchase ended up being a solid win.

In other news.

I am starting to plan my next MDMA binge out. Its been a minute. I'm thinking one-ish months. I'm gonna try to get around people more this time around, maybe get a few people to hang while I blast MD.

vancouver's massive been in hundreds since 2005, still does. i remember a couple new years eve party people were selling $300 ticket at door lol

Just a silly price... Oh well, I'm planning on hitting up Laidback Luke in may, he is my favorite DJ at the moment. Saw him at Counterpoint last september and he killed it! The funny thing was that I was on my way to see Zedd and walked through LBL's set... long story short never made it to Zedd.. :D

yall cracka need to see DJ hype live
i saw him live last year
mofucka goes HAM son
saw him in baltimore shit was ridiculous

Any bad reactions betwene co-codamol and alcohol lads? Missus had a few wines but in a bit of pain.

LSDMDMA&11487578 said:
as in codeine?
yall good yo
drinking on heron is pretty good

Lol she aint looking for a buzz, just wana know if there's any possibility of an adverse reaction. Just reading your replies cracks me up man, you've been away too long haha.

you good yo fo reals
llamaz tended to mix shit with his herons when he'd shoot heronz
shoot fo bags and then pop 3-4mg of klonopin and i'mma be straight slurrin mah speech
thats how you know you've done enough heron
lwhen you cant talk normally
herron make you talk slowwwwwwwwwww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ3nZlcSjYc
any music commin out da UK in da mid-late 90s is automatically good in llamaz book

Status
Not open for further replies.