• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm water...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...

i just asked someone how my eyes look 6 hours after a 180mg dose of ket,

They said , a bit like they are popping out of your head,
you dont look clean anyway.

Lol, i might take up thizz's challenge of writing our name in k and snorting it lol

SPEEDY AS FUCK YO
100mg down the drain so far, ima snort another like 15-20mgs

I want to chat :(

yo llama, how was smoking that shit? Ive always kinda wanted to smoke some, but Im pretty sure if I had a steady supply I would get addicted... especially considering Im already pretty much a ex-speed addict

how is that moxy? Like DiPT at all? Cause that shit sounds weird lol

just get a bit from miles and miles away, so its a bastard to get any more from that person again ^

It has it's own distinction but very similar to Foxy, the active dose is less tho.. It has more muscle tension, not annoying but idk.. I wanna mix this with 4-FA

Folley i shoot you PM.

Y U NO REPLY

it didnt notify me lol, situation remedied though

and helllllaaa no man. Mexican drugs always suck... sometimes the bombs from there are OK, but lets just say there are a LOT of meth labs in Wa. And not little ones, ones big enough to have so much meth left over they put in into bombs

it didnt notify me lol, situation remedied though

and helllllaaa no man. Mexican drugs always suck... sometimes the bombs from there are OK, but lets just say there are a LOT of meth labs in Wa. And not little ones, ones big enough to have so much meth left over they put in into bombs
uhh, the good meth in the US comes from mexico.
superlabs boy.
i'd rather have mexican shit than some fucking hillbilly shit, the cartels use pure reagents and thats why their shit is the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYRx0mWnbBs
all about my dive into the lair of the monster drug some people call ice, crystal, crank.
i'mma smoke a tiny bit.
wait a goddamn minute
fuck i dont have a lighter, and i wont be home alone once i get back from getting a lighter
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BIC COME ON.
how am i supposed to smoke meth wihtout a lighter
fucking hell
meth: not just once.

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&10046871 said:
uhh, the good meth in the US comes from mexico.
superlabs boy.

Not ALL of it, a friend of mine's dad used to be a huge meth dealer, the "biggest in west Wa" idk if I believe that, but I did meet the dude once

that guy is crazy as fuck, he went to jail for like 10 years or some shit, and he has one arm, and is in a wheel chair....
I swear to God thats true too lol.. well the second part atleast

but he had a bunch of labs apparently, all over WA

what evs, its METH

dont really matter where its from if its dat good shit

good shit
maybe sometimes, but I would say most of the time its not at all lol... South American and Mexican cartels are just tryna make money of us dumb Americans, just look at coke. It only comes from there, and almost all of it has levamisole

But they also realize that to keep customers constantly buying they need to have some good product.. not everything is shit

yeah, they put out a lot of ok quality shit, but I really doubt there putting out a lot of really good shit, it doesnt make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.