• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Init, the gay thing is I can buy it no problem, but nobody else is rolling now. Duno wether I could justify being the only one in a group of a dozen being fucked on MD.

Id join ya to roll in the new year lol.
but im trying to aim for a 2 month break

so I've got 2cb pills that are green with a bumble bee on em and some mdma. Whats everyones experiences with combining 2cb and mdma. Never tried it before, was thinking about taking the 2cb and then the mdma a bit later.

Taking MDMA, the 2C-B after your roll is supposed to bring you back up, while making you trip too

but I would probably take the 2C then take the MDMA an hour later or something

Im sure you would still have a blast Strutter, Ive done it before lol.

God damn I cant get through on these servers for SHIT

Yeah I was told that if you take the 2cb first and the MDMA later, it'd work better. But before I knew that, I did it the other way around, and the 2cb didn't hit me until 7 hours later when I was trying to go to sleep, lol. Then again.. I seem to have issues with the 2c family, so who really knows.

actually yeah I think your right, cause the MDMA after the 2C-B brings back all the trippyness, while adding a roll to it or something

IDK lol but the Nexus flip is supposed to be bomb

The Dutch make some bangin hardstyle lol cant hate on that.

I think Im just gonna eat my like 6-7 hits of liquid tomorrow instead of NYE

I think it would be better to wait and do it on a day where I can have no worries and chill and smoke weed, than on a day where I would have to be around my parents... anyone think it would be more "fulfilling" to wait all the way to new years?

Folley, Defqon1 in netherlands was the best day of my life...

wait for the day to chill man

God damn man the sets for that show sounded so bomb... I need to head over to the Neverlands and eat me multitudes of Speakers and Squirrels. Hell maybe Ill even buy some bombs too

lol LSD shall be dosed today =D

AND I HAVE A LOT OF THE SHIT.

That feeling while on GHB... Where you know you're going to carp and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're walking in a public place.

Fortunately I havn't carped in public. I've been very good about keeping it low dose.

lmao I could imagine my buddy trying to cover for me if that happened "Hes narcoleptic"

As far as I can tell, its like a mini GHB coma lol.

caped as in, a part of the carpet lmao

3 drops have been placed on the tongue, Im ready for my ride now %)

Ive had acid on crackers before

and im fuckin trippin balls now

NSFW:
img,624.jpg

i'm sober.

pretty shitty cane IMO

he should have a scepter like all good British citizens

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I DID NOT JUST GET A CALL FROM MY MOLLY DEALER

oh wait, yes I did, and IM FUCKING GETTING MDMA!!!!!!!!

OH COOL BRO
its only been like a year now, where MDMA is just an "eyyo diggity wassap" away for me
NSFW:
456359_main.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.