• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had possibly the longest sleep of my life, was a good 17/18 hours.

LOL reading what you experienced that's some damn good mdma then yeah lol

damn, how much did you guys take. 600 mg?

23mg 2c-b & 160mg MDMA on the first night. Second night I ended up taking 120mg MDMA and 125mg MDA, ended up trading a giant glowstick for a rockstar pill and probably dropped that an hour and a half later. Had a couple of small dabs as well.

The MDA well and truly hit me in the face, to the point where I couldn't stand and was falling into some black guys girlfriend. Pretty sure he was going mental in my face and I ended up just looking at him with a blank expression because I wasn't actually able to piece together what was going on. Managed to get back to my tent and curl up for 40 minutes or so.

Experiencing my first hangover now too, not too bad so far but dreading a possible 'suicide tuesday'

Anyone seen those gay booklets they're handing out in London about drugs? Absolutely laughable, and sickening they are passing it off as 'facts'. I read it with my girlfriend on the tube and we were laughed at all of it.

Anyone seen those gay booklets they're handing out in London about drugs? Absolutely laughable, and sickening they are passing it off as 'facts'. I read it with my girlfriend on the tube and we were laughed at all of it.

Nah man, you got a link for them?

A hangover from 120 mg's? How? Are you sure you took 120 mg's? With such a dose I usually enjoy a proper good afterglow..

Dunno man... yea I weighed up a 120mg crystal rock and bombed it. Previously i'd dabbled crushed up crystals, maybe this made a difference, i'd doubt it though.

Yesterday i had to drive home and was really struggling to concentrate and had 'heavy' feelings on my head/brain. Felt a bit down today but ok, similarly down to alcohol hangovers I get.

When I was rolling I got the eyes in the back of the head and anxiety on the come-up - things i never got beforehand. A girl, also coming up, held my hand, re-assured me and we hugged and kissed which was cool but I felt such a strong bond if she wasn't in site I was tangled again. I needed people with me all night and it just wasn't happening... Some people gave me bad vibes cause i looked so fucked and it ruined it. I'm still so pissed off how things like that killed the euphoria :(

Made me realise how good hardcore crowds are and the importance of a good crowd of rollers who understand MDMA.

Yeah bro that stuff ruined my last roll aswell. Nothing quite as bad as unforgiving/closed minded people when your in that state. It's why I tend to go to the more unknown raves these days as they attract the better crowds. When parties become big alot of people go for the name instead of the music and then you get obnoxious retards/drunks/whatever

He took 160 + 120 + mda + dab + pill... duh lol 8)

Actually not feeling to bad after a long sleep, not looking forward to Tuesday/Wednesday though. Kind of regret doing it because I have another festival coming up in 5 weeks and I'm guessing that it'll be quite a diminished experience. Awwhhh well, was worth it. Easily the best weekend of my life.

Yeah bro that stuff ruined my last roll aswell. Nothing quite as bad as unforgiving/closed minded people when your in that state. It's why I tend to go to the more unknown raves these days as they attract the better crowds. When parties become big alot of people go for the name instead of the music and then you get obnoxious retards/drunks/whatever

It was strange how i'd literally switch out of euphoria i'd never experienced before to tangled-up paranoia because I lost my new friends, didn't know it could happen.

Also does anyone find that if someone smiles and gives you good vibes dancing with you it makes you clear-headed and euphoric again? It was literally like a switch that only others could turn on and I went around doing it to others. Saw one guy munted and barely moving, shook his hand, smiled and put his hands in the air. Like a switch he started smiling mentally, dancing and thanked me for it. I'm still unsure if some of the night actually happened tbh...

My only regret is not bungee jumping on Acid and doing a hit of noss just before jumping. The crane they had set up was huge.

damn, how much did you guys take. 600 mg?

I probably did 500mg over the course of the saturday night, which is all I brought with me. Someone gave me another 500mg and I dabbed some of that and failed at making bombs with some of it, but eventually decided to just let myself comedown and still enjoyed the last 2 hours of the night raving to Flux Pavillion (who was better than I thought he'd be) and Sub Focus. Doing a 130mg bomb after a 3 month break truly fucked me though.

ended up trading a giant glowstick for a rockstar pill and probably dropped that an hour and a half later. Had a couple of small dabs as well.

Haha shit I remember that, you were telling me how many pills the guy had in his baggies or something. Fair trade tbh I'm gonna take some giant glowsticks with me to the next festival see what I can get for them, or just give them out to randomers. I dunno what happened to the glowstick you gave me either.

Some people gave me bad vibes cause i looked so fucked and it ruined it. I'm still so pissed off how things like that killed the euphoria :(

Yeah I worried too much about looking fucked and scaring people, because I looked absolutely fucked, and a lot of people at Global weren't so understanding. Heard a lot of people (mostly girls who don't do drugs I guess) talk about me as I walked past them, thinking I was too fucked to hear but I heard pretty much everything. I need to keep sunglasses on to hide my tweaked out eyes, but then it can be so hard to see in the dark. Gonna take magnesium and chewing gum for the gurn next time so I don't worry about that as much. I remember worrying about being an annoying gurning mess to Cz_x but I'm pretty sure he was fucked on MDA at the time anyway.

In fact, it was probably the only time on MDMA I wasn't comfortable just going up and talking to pretty much everyone, because not that many people were actually on MDMA and I didn't want to annoy them.

That being said some guy during Shy Fx's set was so fucked that he went for a piss in the middle of the crowd and pissed in one of my wellies and on one of my mate's feet, so I'm glad I wasn't that much of a mess.

Haha shit I remember that, you were telling me how many pills the guy had in his baggies or something. Fair trade tbh I'm gonna take some giant glowsticks with me to the next festival see what I can get for them, or just give them out to randomers. I dunno what happened to the glowstick you gave me either.

They weren't baggies, they were three giant sandwich bags. He wanted the glowstick so he could see what he was doing in his bag. The guy was mental for having that much on him. You gave the glowstick to your friend so we could find him when we got back.

They weren't baggies, they were three giant sandwich bags. He wanted the glowstick so he could see what he was doing in his bag. The guy was mental for having that much on him. You gave the glowstick to your friend so we could find him when we got back.

fuck that's mental, if he got caught with that it's over. and yeah i think i remember that but then he lost it before we found him again. such a messy night i kind of wish i was slightly less fucked and everything was a bit clearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.