• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do man! When I get home anyways. Or you can just add me now (Psychomemetric)
I've been binging on CoD4 lately.
If you do not have, download it.
It's like $20 or some shit.

Hahahaha, i might. Got any more recent ones? How bout some good ol BF3? That game wiill make me want to destroy my xbox.....

I have MW2.. lol
Also Gears of War (1,2 & 3) but I'm terrible online.
I might buy it when I get paid, but Fallout3 and Red Dead are my priorities atm.

I heard about that festival about a year ago, thought it looked pretty sick. Lineup released yet for this year?

No line-up yet i dont think but im sure it will be out soon if not already. Have not really looked into it very seriously yet, still bouncing ideas around for a vacation. This seems more viable seeing as how pretty much all of the peeps around here will be going hahaha.

If he goes to Shambhala he's gonna finally give me that kick in the nuts he's been talking about for a year now.

Hahahaha, i might. Got any more recent ones? How bout some good ol BF3? That game wiill make me want to destroy my xbox.....
bf3 is alot of fun... i prefer to play it on pc though. its the only multiplayer shooter in which you have total freedom in huge maps to just fuck around and shit. 2cb+me+bf3 is hilarious. gunner was PISSED..OFF when i crashed the helicopter for the 24th time lol

I need some people to do Co Op with, I play a lot of conquest on BF3 too

F0lley (f zero lley)

shiiiieett three days is pretty good right? Im high as fuck just smoked like a 1 gram joint, then a fat ass 2g joint

Afghan Kussshhh

I'm sure your foot is a lot smaller, so that's fine.
Size 9
Don't underestimate me. I've made a massive steroid monkey collapse to the ground in pain for about 5 minutes. Also slapped my ex in the nuts once and he was down for about 10 minutes

Fucking stoner.

Aww your so sweet <3

I had three hours off today with my friend because there are no finals in carpentry. He was rreeaaallllyyy trying to drop acid but I had to stand up for my brain and say no lol

I need some people to do Co Op with, I play a lot of conquest on BF3 too

F0lley (f zero lley)

shiiiieett three days is pretty good right? Im high as fuck just smoked like a 1 gram joint, then a fat ass 2g joint

Afghan Kussshhh
just went out and got me some weed aswell, its called blueberry damn its the best ive had in a while

Size 9
Don't underestimate me. I've made a massive steroid monkey collapse to the ground in pain for about 5 minutes. Also slapped my ex in the nuts once and he was down for about 10 minutes

Hold the phone lady, if anyone is kicking him in the package its gonna be me!

Dezz: Blueberry eh? TONS of that shit going around where im at haha. Its so fucking delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.