Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Dead snakes and long breaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I think I'm in love with DMT now

taking 50mg to the dome with a propane torch was like getting sent from sober to a ++++ in 10 seconds

There is no problem with this, just make sure to never loose sight on respect for psychedelics I did and used them too much and damaged myself, I have since recovered. I think that's all they are trying to say.

All I gotta say is your ahead of your league and a bad ass mother fucker, your young and smart, do big things in life homie if you are here now you can explode, drugs are such a little part of life.

Keep it real homie

Hey, I'm all for using drugs, but laugh does raise a pretty good point. You are really smart Folley. You have experienced what some people wait their entire lives to experience all in probably a manner of years. But think about how upset/depressed you were recently. You just need to take it easy and be safe. You don't want to end up a schizo, multi-persona, college dropout-drug snob. I had to watch a really good friend deteriorate from prolonged MDMA and LSD/psyche abuse.

I know you probably chuckle at the phrase MDMA and LSD abuse, but just trust me when I say you don't want to see what someone is like after taking LSD on daily basis for years straight.

It is all fun and games until your friend starts eating grams of MDMA at a time and then has a stroke.

On a different note, my plants are sprouting. :D 3 Amsterdam City Diesel and one Green Crack. Will post a picture once they get a lil bit larger.

I haven't used any psychedelic for nearly a month and this was just sprung on me, literally my friend texted me and asked "do you want to smoke DMT?". It was my first time with it, no fucking way was I going to turn that down lol

it's not like it's a very abusable drug anyways, lmao. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced though, I guess wanting to share that with others is dick sizing now 8)

what did you have for breakfast Folley? We all really want to know!

I went to a party for my 18th birthday and graduation and got over $300 from my family, good food there too :)

you are 18 and claim to have tripped more than 300 hundred times.
that is pretty groovy man.
when did you start tripping when you were like 10?

how much e have you done? i think i recall reading 100s of doses. lets factor that into the timeline.

you are either not following the HR advice you shove down peoples throats making you a hypocrite, or your are seriously embellishing/exaggerating.

do you need an intervention young man?

It's from my past abuse that I've developed this HR attitude. I don't continue to abuse drugs in the fashion I used to, but then again why should I explain myself to you?

Almost all of that is inaccurate, but whatever. I'm not going to continue to feed the fire. I'm putting you on block now laugh, keep talking if you want

It's from my past abuse that I've developed this HR attitude.
I don't continue to abuse drugs in the fashion I used to

right so dosing a gram of bk-mdma and whatever else then having a melt down is this HR attitude in effect?

but then again why should I explain myself to you?

you dont need to cause i take all your bs with a grain of salt anyway but maybe you could practice what you preach to all the kids that follow you on bl?

yeh it was more like 300 doses of e hey Folley sorry man i was trying to be on the conservative side.

you are way more hard core than only 100 doses of e!

should i trawl through the old threads and find the links to prove my point?

nah i think your response says it all.

:eek:

Last edited:
Did you use a test kit? I'm glad you had a good time! :D
I did the marquis reagent and got fantastic results. definitely MDxx in there, not 100% whether it's MDA or what but man i was zoning the fuck out.. I'm at work now just a little sleepy otherwise fine, aside from pupils still a bit dilated lol. No BS though only seen them that huge on a candy flip... straight up saucers...

im tipping mda. all the symptoms match up imo.
i do love me some mda but i havnt come across any in years - not that iv really been looking though.

I did the marquis reagent and got fantastic results. definitely MDxx in there, not 100% whether it's MDA or what but man i was zoning the fuck out.. I'm at work now just a little sleepy otherwise fine, aside from pupils still a bit dilated lol. No BS though only seen them that huge on a candy flip... straight up saucers...

MDA fo' sure, you lucky bastard.

it's not like it's a very abusable drug anyways, lmao. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced though, I guess wanting to share that with others is dick sizing now 8)

Right lol, you simply stated that you had a good time.

I agree I learned most of my HR facts from my past abuse, I think we all did...

That Laugh is just out to get ya, you sound like a great kid, now get yo ass into college.

I haven't used any psychedelic for nearly a month and this was just sprung on me, literally my friend texted me and asked "do you want to smoke DMT?". It was my first time with it, no fucking way was I going to turn that down lol

Hey I said nothing about dick sizing. Just referencing the title of this thread 'long breaks'. Be safe Folley :p

Ha! Sounds like a blast all around. I really like having opiates for the MDMA comedown. I find it helps with the post MDxx comedown and overlapping pupil dilation. That is good work is tolerable. I probably would have exercised a photoshopped doctors note, lol.

Pointing out concern about someone's drug habit's is seen as an attack and Folley why do you immediately turn to defense? I have always been sure about you knowing your shit but seeing you defend yourself when criticism like that is targeted at you maybe proves his point a bit? Think about it man... You're still young and no matter how smart you are or how much you have experienced there is ALOT you still don't know. I'm a totally different person then I was 2 years ago when I was 18. Let alone 16. Just be open to the fact that perceptions are usually flawed and are suspect to change. You don't know as much as you think, neither do I by the way, but at least be open to the fact that you will not always be right.

Anyway I think I have lost the magic (???) with MDMA. My last few rolls have given me euphoria but I no longer feel the love. I no longer feel the urge to go up to people and talk and connect. It's just a fun high now rather then an emotional experience. Kind of sad but meh... Thinking of having a good trip with mush or acid soon. Been a while :)

Wise words Dezz.

Just give it a bit, you'll get the full power of MDMA if you just give it some good time. I'm planning on taking quite a long break from MDMA. I still love and respect the chemical, but I think a years time would prove my love for the chemical much more. :)

True Diloadid, I mean the effects are still the same but it's just missing that love and connection I felt. It seems once the first dose hits I get stuck in this overthinking phase. "where should I go?" "I'm thirsty!" "I need to piss" "How do we get home when this party ends?" blabla it goes on. It seems like I can't just accept the good feelings anymore but go on this analyzing mindset which is hard to break out of. Maybe it's just becoming a bit too familiar...

Hey dezz! Glad to see you around, sucks to hear about the wasted experience though.

5meodmt or nndmt?

alasdair

Good ol' N,N-DMT. And dezz, funny enough that you should mention that because that trip only showed me how much I DIDN'T know!

and yeah, I do take a bit of offense when someone who doesn't fully know me starts talking about my usage.. most of the time, they don't know what they are talking about :\ I use heavily at times when my life makes room for it, and have to back off when I can't find that room. Now it's summer, I have plenty of time and money and there isn't much reason for me NOT to use, as long as I do it safely. I'm aware of what I'm doing, and know when it's time to draw the line.

I've spent the past year not abusing all these drugs lol, it's time for some (reasonable) fun.

Yeah foll I tend to get loose over the summer as well. I really have taken the spacing rule for MDMA with a grain of salt lately. I realized that I only got the comedowns and depression after I knew that they actually could happen and I was creating most of these issues myself. It's day 2 after the roll now and I feel no difference from my baseline self. Like I have drank 4 beers in the weekend. Gonna roll again 3 weeks from now. It hasn't been a wasted experience though, the music was epic and I met some great people, I think it was the low dosage that just doesn't work for me (150 mg's starter dose). So next time I will revert to my usual ammount 180-250 and see how that works out :) And IMO ammount or regularity doesn't really define drug abuse, for me it's the motives you have behind using. It only really becomes problematic if you are running away from problems by using drugs, if you can spot that motive and avoid it you will be fine IMO

Yeah, agreed for the most part.. although, I still think what I was doing back when I was dropping acid every week to gain "insight" was abuse lol. You live and learn though, I had definitely been using MXE as an escape and had to cut that tie off for a while

I'll be rolling next week, only a month from the last.. but, I did take BK-MDMA specifically because it is less damaging so it should work out fine. I had a good couple month break before that and have been taking a balanced L-Tryptophan blend almost daily

Status
Not open for further replies.