• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. Rolled at Steve Aoki last night for the first time in 2-3months.

Had a great roll.
Was taking GHB, then took a molly. 2 hours in I began to dance uncontrollably.

I then took an orange 007. The Texas pill report said it was "MDXX". I dunno. it felt like pure speed to me. I was tweaking for about 6-7 hours. Molly only lasts about 2-3 for me.

Anyway. Take it easy. I'll be back in the future. You know where to find me if you need me.

-Renz

Yeah that was probably it lol

I cant redose more than like an hour or two after my initial drop without fucking myself over the next day/week

G and MDMA seems like a combo for the ages, up there with heroin and cocaine

I've nevre done G but G+MDMA sounds like it would't be a popular combo at all....IMO/IME mixing stimulant drugs with GABAergics (benzos+amphetamines, benzos+methamphetamine, alcohol+amphetamines other than little bits of alcohol is what i'm basing this off of) is stupid to some extent and doesn't make much sense.....MDMA use is associated with the rave and dance club culture/scene mostly, correct? I'd assume MDMA+GHB would be harder to dance/club on than just one or the other....
if nothing else, if you took enough G to have a strong effect (i'm guessing, never done it so idk but this is my guess), it would have some depressant/relaxant effects and would dull the senses a little bit almost (like idk how to explain it, would like dull your perception of music so it wouldn't sound as good/intense, it would like make music less intense so one wouldn't like it as much?) and that kinda would ruin the MDMA high i think....the whole point of taking MDMA IMO at least is that your senses are all intensified (touch IME isn't really all that intensified....i still dont smoke menthols while rolling, and OMG ORGASM RUBBING MYSELF, yeah that doesn't happen, things will feel nice and thats it, like "wow the grass feels good on my hands" or something, not "OMG ORGAZMS FROM TOUCHING MY ARM"...like slightly increased sensitivity to feeling tactile stimulation is alll, i cant explain it who cares lol.

well at least nwo i know i should be seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes sometime, and i'll get to ride the roller coaster again then too, might be a bit but oh well, better late than never.

what's that supposed to mean Llama boy?

Did you speed kick in , in the end?

I've managed to lay off of it for about a month now even though I've got enough to dose all of ED social a couple times :p

how you can let stuff sit for a bit,
and no do it all.

There is a fiend in all of us though,
somewhere...
ketamine is probably mine, im more of a drug fiend than i used to be,

Oh yea, like, I'm usually like that with anything.. Amphetamine I tend to crave more but I still only do it minimally, I was able to get a bit of K the other day, I used to be able to get so much and used it up a bit but eh..

Status
Not open for further replies.