• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people take breaks from bluelight i wonder?
I spend a bit too much time on here though,
its cos i dont have anything else to do all day

I took a break from luelight because my computer broke! I think I may be back for some time now that I have a sweet i3 Asus laptop! Who knows...:ninja vanish:

-Wolfman!

hey guys hru... weed is getting better and better for me :)

LOLOLOL SAMMY
no way that wasn't intentional, especially since the roids part at the end.
England sounds awesome if they make ecstasy "by accident"
i bet a scientist could be persuaded to run a batch of LSD and Methamphetamine "by accident"

LSDMDMA&10305447 said:
how?
iwant in on this scheme/

Not hard lol, pretty much you just tell people you have some downers for sale, and thats their really weak so you gotta take a whole lot.

When they ask what it is, you say diphenhydramine and they will stare at you with a blank look and ask "how much?"

works every time...

if that guy was making an allergy medication, why in his bathtub LOL?

yeahh and think how long he didnt wash for , hes bathtub being in use like lol ..

lol MDMA bath you'd actually smell good after that, it could just be me being weird but MDMA legit smells good.
i should be getting to try xanax soon, which yeah i know, i dont need someone tleling me "its nothing special" because i know that, i just want to have done it becuase everyone else has and whatnot, like as a "druggie" i feel as if its like mandatory me try it, (that and cocaine...), and finally thats gonna happen (i could get it at least a while back if i wanted it, i just never cared to get any, but heh these should be free and no hassle getting so...)

I got some Ethiopian ouzo (a replacement for absinthe) once and it had the same exact smell as MDMA

licorice out the ass....

man that shit tasted nasty.... but got you sooooo fucked up

I've noticed that the smell of MD almsot burns ya nose.
Like i cant explain it.
also, the llama-folley conflict is over.
i'mma leave the dig alone, most of it was just me being a dick because i aint had no speed, it got in the way of srs business some.
wont happen again, diggity dogs, i admit i was wrong most of the time.
i kept it going, and started it and shit.

Last edited:
Was over like a week ago lol.

dont worry about it dude, I will admit that I was extra pissy because I havent been smoking

cant have a cuddle puddle without drugs...

i was the most pissy one, because thtas how i get without speed.
TBH, the main thing that angered ,e was just yo statements regarding raves/shows and thats it. mostly.

llama i gave one of the horses water, it didnt have any

It drank it right in front of me lol,
they are quite friendly

Not hard lol, pretty much you just tell people you have some downers for sale, and thats their really weak so you gotta take a whole lot.

When they ask what it is, you say diphenhydramine and they will stare at you with a blank look and ask "how much?"

works every time...

if that guy was making an allergy medication, why in his bathtub LOL?
Dude like selling ice to eskimos!!!! Alot of idiots out there.

LSDMDMA&10305712 said:
I've noticed that the smell of MD almsot burns ya nose.
Like i cant explain it.
also, the llama-folley conflict is over.
i'mma leave the dig alone, most of it was just me being a dick because i aint had no speed, it got in the way of srs business some.
wont happen again, diggity dogs, i admit i was wrong most of the time.
i kept it going, and started it and shit.

A peaceful puddle is the best kind of puddle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.