• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only want to get a bit stronger and more better endurance wise, However im not really doing it to impress anyone else,
Fuck this prostatitis shit,

I dont really care what other people think, especially muscle wise. As long as I can hold my self over in a fight and lift shit im good

I do get a lot of exercise in my Carpentry class though, were building a house and thats a LOT of fucking work

cool man, I did bench joinery,
used to work in a workshop making doors and doorframes, run skirting board, saw and plane the wood,
I cut some rather nice dovetail joints one day,

I still lift, even if I'm completely cracked out of my mind after a day of rolling or hungover to the point of still being drunk.

Makes the recovery process a lot shorter.

Yeah, they decided it would be cool to make someone with down syndrome fameous just for a laugh. Assholes :(

does he legitimately have down syndrome?
i googled zanger rinus down syndrome and half of the stuff that came up was in dutch

Finally did GHB

Definitely my new favorite. Does what ecstasy is supposed to do without any stim-dick or anxiety.

Just requires a little self-control with dosing.

Finally did GHB

Definitely my new favorite. Does what ecstasy is supposed to do without any stim-dick or anxiety.

Just requires a little self-control with dosing.
Kind of interested in GHB aswell, is it a decent party drug? Did you feel uberconfident like E makes you feel lol

This puddle is too damn quiet.
Fucking knew it! You's are all SWIMers and fucking drown on me didnt ya...

Lol

oh god no

whenever my research brings me to that site the third person remarks drive me fuckin INSANE
like really? Bluelight FTW

haha,

Can i do the ketamine i really want to do it but im still on doxycycline... nooone has answered me on that forum definately lol :( Ive not had any in 3 whole weeks damnit

When you're dosing it, it feels as if you can just keep taking shots and nothing bad will happen. It does not have a "time to stop" feeling like other drugs do. You will eventually have a "woozy headrush" feeling, which is typically my sign that I've taken enough for a few hours.

Kind of interested in GHB aswell, is it a decent party drug? Did you feel uberconfident like E makes you feel lol

The euphoria felt a lot more like smoked meth than ecstasy. But my full concentration was on the girls around me. At one point a guy was hitting on a girl I wanted to sleep with and I began to become incredibly angry and selfish, a thing that does not happen with ecstasy. I later found it very easy to enjoy the company of women as I began to harness my new-found surges of envy.

I felt like dancing harder than I ever had on ecstasy. Alcohol is like dancing in peanut butter. GHB is like taking the slowness and tiredness away. I danced for at least 3 hours straight, but unlike ecstasy, the will to dance was aggression and not a blissful state of love. From the outside I looked as if I were rolling, but inside I felt like a sociopath.

Overall I rate this drug a 9.

I would say that this is a fair comparison:

Amphetamine is to alcohol as Methamphetamine is to GHB

Except, GHB has fewer physical side-effects and is actually physically beneficial as it increases muscle gain, weight loss and will cause you to grow taller if you are not already finished growing.

I really doubt it would man, try a teeny tiny bump and see how you feel, wait an hour then go at it if your all good lol

Except, GHB has fewer physical side-effects and is actually physically beneficial as it increases muscle gain, weight loss and will cause you to grow taller if you are not already finished growing.

Ill fucking grow? I need me some GHB!!

Last edited:
The whole reason people don't do GHB often, is because eventually everyone messes up their dose, something bad happens, they get scared, they quit GHB.

It's probably from not knowing the difference between GBL and GHB.

I want to do this drug more often and fully understand it. It is more like a stimulant than a depressant.

It really sounds like all the good of booze and none of the bad, I dont like the sedated/dumbed down feeling that it gives me

GHB is now on my list of shit to find

Seems great doesn't it? But like you said Renz, I've heard lots of horror story's about overdosing and how easy it is to make a mistake, so I'm scared shitless :/

Status
Not open for further replies.