Should SinisterMuffin show her face?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I bought $500 worth of shoes. You get it yet?

Nope. (dumbstruck, brb)

EDIT: gonna buy an iPhone pretty soon. Tomorrow or the next. .... :D?

Damn! That's a lot of shoes!
Did I get what?

iPhones are only good for snorting drugs off of IMO,

iPhones are only good for snorting drugs off of IMO,

Then I think I made the right decision. Gonna get my tires replaced tomorrow... gonna get an iPhone tomorrow... (or the next day)

((they cost so much, dammit))

Keaton, make sure you put up that picture from the Tinychat =D Its full of fucking win

Edit: Seen it in the one place i do not venture into often.

Definately. Gotta love Tinychat haha

What is everyone up to today?

Tweakyb- I found you on Facebook while me and Socalthizzn were house partying on some mxe. Woohoo!!

Tweakyb- I found you on Facebook while me and Socalthizzn were house partying on some mxe. Woohoo!!

I noticed! :D I was like o_O "Whos that?", then I looked at pics and mutual friends and then I figured "Ohhh, must be Bsiren" =D

OCSBD

Obsessive-Compulsive Shoe Buying Disorder. It's not a joke. It's a srs illness. Get educated.

:( I don't wanna look at the balance in my account.... But I'm gonna be so goddamn stylish. :\

Finding BLers on facebook is hilarious, you'll have like twenty friends in common and then spend forever trying to figure out their handle. I've found Socal on there before.

OCSBD

Obsessive-Compulsive Shoe Buying Disorder. It's not a joke. It's a srs illness. Get educated.

:( I don't wanna look at the balance in my account.... But I'm gonna be so goddamn stylish. :\

Dear lord what did you buy? I have a purse addiction, its also quite serious and unhealthy. At least to my bank account.

Finding BLers on facebook is hilarious, you'll have like twenty friends in common and then spend forever trying to figure out their handle. I've found Socal on there before.

I found you through Keatons friends list haha. Creeeeepin 8)

they see me creepin
they reapin
i dont understand shoe/purse addiction
clothes. i wears em
otherwise, i dont care tooo much

Status
Not open for further replies.