• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
could be the same thing for me
its not that i'm floored like i've got to sit down when i'm comin up hard on MDMA...
its more like
LETS SIT HERE FOR 8 HOURS DOING ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS SHIT (talking a mile a minute about fucking STUPID shit, etc.) AND NOT DEVIATE FROM THIS

ADHD blows. I can't do shit with put being incredibly distracted by shiney things :|

Yeah definately not floored like on MDMA, but more like I dont feel like doing anything or moving from this spot. On MDMA I have to force myself to get up and shit, but on meth its easy but I just dont feel like it.

ADHD blows. I can't do shit with put being incredibly distracted by shiney things :|

Indeed it does, I always have to be doing something. Tapping my foot, tapping my fingers, looking around, etc. But its an excuse for MMJ =D

LSDMDMA&9725928 said:
yeah TBH at least when i do regular amphet/most stims ive done i literally sit in a chair and do stupid shit for hours
and i noticed on stims i'm too lazy to even like...change songs
as in if i have a song on youtube ill just press thep lay button again and go back to another tab like 5-10 times
oh lawd.

Fuck you? Alcoholism is not a joke? Ha ha?

Each to their own again..I much prefer to be morphing into a fucking monster on meth and run the fuck around doing stupid shit than sitting there playing with lights..although i do like doing that!..

It's just not what i prefer.

Each to their own again..I much prefer to be morphing into a fucking monster on meth and run the fuck around doing stupid shit than sitting there playing with lights..although i do like doing that!..

It's just not what i prefer.

I like combining the 2. Makes for some interesting results 8)

If we post enough then yes.
Tweak I don't like your new title. I have something in mind. It's gonna involve making fun of MasterSplinter.

Well I just broke 9,600. So we're on the right track.

Let's discuss my displeasure with the fact that the green lantern is black in the comic books, but they caster Ryan Reynolds to play him in the movie. WTF?!

Ummm, Green Lantern vol. 1, #1.

NSFW:
Not black.
Green_Lantern_v1_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.