The Cuddle Puddle Social Thread vers. Pretty lights and droopy faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Bluelighter
Old thread reached 1000 posts.
And for the new one we have some simple rules:
NSFW:
1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

And here is a link to the old thread. :)

Last edited:
Haha it's a possibility.
I don't keep tabs on her.

BTW

FUCK THE FLU....

new social ftmfw even though I barley post. 8)
NSFW:
Be careful guys, NoT's mom is watching... she knows what we're doing...8(

Being sick sucks, get better man. <3
What's up other then the flu?

I am now home alone for about two weeks. Time fer sum crazy shenanigans lolololololololololl.

Well, not really.

(Well... maybe a little.)

FFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh I think I got it from you.
damn aussies.

<3

wuhwuhwuhwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhmmmwuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbwubwubwubwahhhwubwuuuuuuuuuuub

So those fucking nsfw dont work for me so i vote im exempt. I keep my pics 300x300 thats pretty respectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.