• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle Social Thread Vers. glad i cant smell BO

Just bought a Nintendo 3DS. So full of win. Bought Mario and Pokemon White Version.

Will be good to get back into it.

So the thread is coming to an end, do you have a new title picked out already Keaton?
Shit, beat me to it.

Were all on the same train of thought apparently. I was just thinking about the thread ending soon haha.

Great minds think alike? ;) Down to the last 30 posts or so, figured it was a good time to bring it up. We need something that tops these last two.. I loved the black hole pupil mafia title. =D

Cuddle puddle social vers - can you light my methol cigarette? i cant see anything.

Hahahahahaha

That title was awesome :) I just ate a 5 Sour Punch Straws and pounded the last half of my bottle of Coke without realizing its already past midnight :| Dont think Ill be sleeping for another hour haha

Cuddle puddle social vers - can you light my methol cigarette? i cant see anything.

Hahahahahaha

I like that one. But maybe "Can you light my methol cigarette? I cant see straight."

^Haha, sugar rush! Do ya have anything to do tomorrow?

I like this. =D
Or tweakys version. :p

Fortunately no, but since I dont set my alarm on weekends I just tend to sleep until I wake up. I dont get much sleep on weekdays so I make up for it on weekends but I dont like to sleep in too late. It makes me feel like I missed half the day and just fucks with my sense of time.

Awesome track!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_5zty2Abp4

Last edited:
Yeah, when ya start to sleep in past noon it feels pointless to do much.
Digging the track! :) You listen to good music.

It is good indeed.
Going to lay down now, talk to you all later today. Have a good night.