Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle Social Thread vers. Blackhole Pupil Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Bluelighter
Here be ye olde thread.

We did an okay job following the rules last thread, but here they are again just as a reminder:
1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Sup Llama, what's good? Just got back home listening to some of Armin's ASOT 500 I've missed.
ITT: Humans who have animal blood. ;)
NSFW:
Cassie's dad doesn't seem to like me. :| Kicks me out when he finds out I'm over.

Haters gonna hate, I dig most of it. :)
RLaBS, I honestly think he'd hit me if he really wanted to... have to listen to him.

i'm grilling a steak!

and i have an organic chem 2 test tomorrow... blech.

wtb blazif's steak
paying in
NSFW:
oral sex
NSFW:
I will not be performing it though.

Sup Llama, what's good? Just got back home listening to some of Armin's ASOT 500 I've missed.
ITT: Humans who have animal blood. ;)
NSFW:
Cassie's dad doesn't seem to like me. :| Kicks me out when he finds out I'm over.

Do you know why he doesn't like you?
Has he given a reason?

"I'm using his daughter for sex and turning her into a bad seed."
Maybe Blazif... You'll find out when I arrive to AK in few hours. :p

its probably because hes like 11 and cassie is like 10 and theyre having sex.

god is shaking his head and baby jesus is pooping.

Last edited:
LOL!!!!! Thats what all dads think duh. they were your age once.

thus meaning he would TOTALLY understand if you told him to cram a sausage

Status
Not open for further replies.