• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social The Busted Nut vs Gushing Waterfalls Share Your Latest and Greatest Sexscapades Social Thread

My latest gay experience will be going to the grave with me unless you are @mal3volent , I can't wait to tell you how this went down but it ended with us grabbing dinner.

I went out and let a couple dudes who were really into wearing leather gear. Chaps and the like. Studded vests and whatever. I got it all on myself and it was a pretty fun time. They had this hammock sort of contraption which hung from the ceiling and I got on my back on that and was 'serviced' for some time. We were all tweaking. Even more fun.

The one dude was really into having his nipples twisted. They were really elongated too as if he had been twisting and pulling at them with his partners forever, which I assume he has. He had me twist. He wanted from me to, as hard as I could, fucking twist his nipples holy shit! I twisted them with all my strength and he fucking loved it!

That was insane. Afterward we drove out onto a back road to a path into a wooded area and, leather gear still on, we fucked around in those woods for awhile. I blew my load finally and then once they finished up they drove me back to my apartment.

I got a message from this dude later that I was too vanilla for him. The only thing I didn't participate with him on was fisting so geez..

I went out and let a couple dudes who were really into wearing leather gear. Chaps and the like. Studded vests and whatever. I got it all on myself and it was a pretty fun time. They had this hammock sort of contraption which hung from the ceiling and I got on my back on that and was 'serviced' for some time. We were all tweaking. Even more fun.

The one dude was really into having his nipples twisted. They were really elongated too as if he had been twisting and pulling at them with his partners forever, which I assume he has. He had me twist. He wanted from me to, as hard as I could, fucking twist his nipples holy shit! I twisted them with all my strength and he fucking loved it!

That was insane. Afterward we drove out onto a back road to a path into a wooded area and, leather gear still on, we fucked around in those woods for awhile. I blew my load finally and then once they finished up they drove me back to my apartment.

I got a message from this dude later that I was too vanilla for him. The only thing I didn't participate with him on was fisting so geez..
Sounds really incredible - I wish meth just made me fuck maniacally like a demon-possessed jackhammer. Instead of lying around for endless expensive hours lightly stroking people’s skin, or holding them gently while affectionately stroking their hair until they fall asleep.

False fucking advertising by the manufacturers I say. I want all my money back - or replacement with that proper insane fuckfest methamphetamine.

Question: Why don't men hang around after sex?
Answer: They're too impatient about getting down to the pub and telling their mates all about it!

If you've just had a spectacular interaction with someone of the opposite, same, or indeterminate gender and really want to share the blow-by-blow details of what got you off then this is the thread for you. May all your sex be enthusiastic and joyful. Note: despite the opening joke, this is an equal opportunity thread for ladies with a story to tell.
I recently got back from vacation in Colombia. I must say some of the women there look like something out of a fantasy. Although it can be a bit difficult to have casual sex with regular women (there are many, many prostitutes and quasi prostitutes known as "prepagas," and it is still a catholic country). Anyway, one night hanging out on the strip in the Laureles neighborhood I started hitting it off with this Venezuelan girl. Perfect body, small but curvy in the best way. I was a little high off this drug they have out there called "tusi," and was vibing in a big way. So we went back to my place and the sex went down right away. She had perfect tits and ass and I didn't last very long. I came on her chest and was feeling like a champ until something depressing happened. She said: "that will be 100mil pesos" (about the equivalent of 30 usd). The money wasn't a big deal but I was bummed out cause I thought she was a regular girl who was just into me. Sometimes I'm not great about reading those things I guess. Anyway, the next day I felt pretty down and although the sex was great, it was fleeting. She is what would be considered a prepaga.

I a few hrs back had a long and intense sexual session with my gf who actually makes me crazy from desire like nobody else could ever even come close.

We started out in the couch downstairs, she sitting on top of me, kissing, me going with my hands over her legs, her ass and up to her breasts...

After some of that we moved upstairs to the bedroom, she changed into some really very tantalizing sex lingerie while I got naked.

We did a role play, she was a kinky schoolgirl and I the father of her best friend, I tried to get with her and tho she wants it as well, she was at this moment a virgin that didnt dare to let it happen just like that, so I used a bit force (we both like that a lot), once I was able to fully dominate her she started to really participate to the fullest, we took our time in giving each other all sorts of pleasure without already penetrating.

She ends up naked as well and I fully enjoyed her absolutely perfect naked body, her breasts being exactly like I had always dreamed and fantasized about, like actually her entire body but her breasts are really special to me.

And then, penetration, we started out with my favorite position; missionary but with her legs over my shoulders, we switched to she being on top which gives me some more opportunity to fully enjoy her really heavenly breasts again this time while fucking.

We experimented with some other positions and different intensities of fucking ranging from the most tender, soft and loving sex to pure animalistic and raw, hard sex and everything inbetween with regular short pauzing since she really turns me on that much I regularly have to keep myself from cumming, which I actually only do to keep myself at the most intense level of being horny but she is actually able to make me cum several times in those two hrs or so without me even losing any hardness in my rock hard erection.

We end in her favorite position however that position I cant do for long, doggystyle, cause by then its time to shoot my final load and doggy really makes me cum in no time at all, this position makes me able to go hard and with long strokes with so much ease,.with my hands on her thies which gives some extra force to the pounding, and we both cum a final time really way to quick since no matter how long weve been busy the end is always to soon there, she as well had multiple orgasms and more than me, actually already before the penetration started.

We are not these kind of ppl that spend a lot of time on cudding afterwards, so after not too long we got dressed again, moved back downstairs in the couch and started our other favorite activity, just talking with each other endlessly, we really can keep talking all night long, we actually cant get enough of each other in whatever way, I find this pretty amazing after already two yrs together, never before could I have ever imagined to share this with someone else, I also realize that I never before had actually expierenced love, but this I cant say its anything else than love, and Im very happy to have her in my life, I cant see a life without her anymore...

This goes back to last year. So I booked a hotel room and had been anticipating this day for weeks and it had finally arrived. At 3p my gf and I took an oral dose of .04g then drove 15 mins to the hotel. We checked in and each took 20 min long showers. Once we are all clean and lotioned up the effects start kicking in. I laid back on the bed and my gf laid next to me and promptly started stroking my dick. With in 2 mins she was in-between my legs sucking my cock good. It felt fantastic and she seemed to be enjoying it. She says she craves my dick in her mouth whenever she is high. After about 10 mins I have a great orgasm. I needed a min to compose myself, then it's her turn. I go down on her for a good 20 mins until she is gushing with pleasure. The sounds she makes get me rock hard again so I have to put it in and I pound her for a good hour until I cum again. It's 5p, we boof for the first time .03g. We both jump back in the shower and clean each other off. It's hot and steamy, I'm soaping up her tits and she's stroking my dick until it gets hard. She goes down on her knees and starts sucking my dick, she looks uncomfortable so we move it back to the bed. She took out her vibrator and put it in between her thighs then put my dick in her mouth. We were both moaning in pleasure. We had sex all around the room in every imaginable position. I was cumming continuously even though I was no longer rock hard the feelings were sensational. I rubbed my lubed up cock all over her pussy as she pounded her clit with her vibrator. I tried to stuff my dick in her ass but I wasn't hard enough but the feel of my soft slippery dick head in her asshole was all I could want. I turned sweaty and animalistic and I did everything I could to get my dick in her lubed up asshole. Regardless of not being hard I was still able to cum all over her ass cheeks. We dosed again at 8p then again at 1am. From 2am until 630 am she sucked on my soft cock with her vibrator firmly planted in her pussy. At 7am I came one last time. We jumped in the shower and then laid in the bed exhausted and fulfilled.

We've got a thread similar to this one here already, I'm going to shoot this on over into that one.

i think a musical artist i like is making songs trying to get me to fuck em. (cough make love cough)

probably spazzing out again ;p