• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nootropics The Big & Dandy Psychedelics and Nootropics Interaction Thread

It has a similar effect on light amts of alcohol as a sobering effect ,more focus, like a laser beam , but will also effect any further attempts at getting drunk again also at least that's my effect I have had so far I remember it was quite sudden as well.
no euphoria of any kind sweating a lot palms especially 10-20 mg of neoopt i believe however was all it took was with 50 mg of hordiline and 30 mg pea

Bumpety bump bump :)

I'm really interested in wether Noopept shares the same potentiating effects on psychedelics as Piracetam, Any one?

Dankroots, I don't understand you post at all, would you care to elaborate?

It is much stronger than piracetam. I have an erowid report of taking 25i with noopept. It was beyond intense and caused a freak out. Just be wary of combining it with stimulants.

It is much stronger than piracetam. I have an erowid report of taking 25i with noopept. It was beyond intense and caused a freak out. Just be wary of combining it with stimulants.

I read you report. But you're mixing it all up with aMT+25I-NBOMe+aniracetam+noopept.

You never had any trials with noopept only, and just one psychedelic?

piracetam und amphetamine (+weed) puts me in a hedonistic, lazy zen-master like state, constantly teaching my fellow human beings about the secrets and wonders of the universe.. ;)
gives me the ability to contain the amp-energy and direct it to my mind instead of externalizing it...
nice feature.
piracetam makes uppers much more (ab)usable... 8)

All the trips I've read on other sites report strong potentiation with psychs. Similar effects to piracetam; extended trip, more clarity, better memory formation.
One guy claimed to take a "normal" dose of mushrooms along with his friend after taking in 60mg noopept the same day.
Friend had a mild trip on same dose; giggling mild visuals.
Noopept person gave himself anxiety on the come up, tripped so hard he took himself to the hospital because he thought he had overloaded his neurons, his brain was on fire and he was going to die. The world around him was melting etc..
The ER gave him some lorazepam and he calmed down a few minutes after that and is fine.

The other reports were positive.

So yeah, I have some noopept on the way and will be experimenting soon enough. 8(
Have benzos on hand to abort trips if necessary.

Can I just bump this for the wonderful OP, to point out that we have this combo thread and to ask everyone about experiences with combinations of psychedelics and nootropics? :)

Anyone have any experience with combining AMT and 'racetams?

As I've started taking pramiracetam (300-500mg BD/TDS), although today just a single dose of 400mg about one hour prev.
And I fancy some AMT, just got both back from the pigs actually, after having them stolen during a wrongful raid (fucking cockweasels accused me of having BOMB MAKING equipment...yes...thats right...they took a few guns, some AMT, 5-MeO-DALT, pramiracetam, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-Me-BnCHO and some fucking baclofen pills...which apparently, in the UK, equals 'potential terrorist'

Took me nearly two YEARS of harrassing the cunts AFTER they dropped the investigation, without ever having been charged, for the simple fact that what I was raided for, does not constitute a crime, even if I had done the acts in question.

So I fancy getting re-aquainted with my old friend AMT, anyone have experience combining it with pramiracetam, or any of the other racetams?

Feedback-50mg AMT per os, 400mg pramiracetam taken a couple of hours prior......didn't hit as hard as expected, but after another 20 intranasally, and a pot of poppy pod tea (gross!) I'm right comfy :)

Lots of color enhancement, general good mood, fair bit of amphetamine pressor push, but my HR isn't overly elevated. Fancy a bit more actually, its been many hours since the topup 20mg or so, so its definitely hit by now, especially via the nasal route. Always had better luck that way than orally with AMT, although it burns like a syphilitic twat full of HF.

Weighed another 50 out, but not taken it yet. Haven't taken today's pramiracetam yet though. Doesn't seem like there is an acute contraindication.

Do 'racetams play well with Amanita muscaria? Not sure if AMT does...if I do try it, it will start low of course.

Experiences? I could do with a bit of fly agaric tea for its muscle relaxant and sedative properties.

I know this is an old thread, but I can't seem to find information on how taking nootropics daily would effect tolerance with psychedlics. If anyone has any info they want to share, if appreciate it!

Does anyone know if PEA is safe to take with Tramadol? Would they potentiate each other? I'm a little worried about the SSRI effects in Tramadol being a bad combo with phenethylamine. Anyone ever take this combo?

My favourite nootropic atm is noopept and I have some left. I'll try do to a combination with a psychedelic when I get the time, probably with LSD.

Any of you guys tried noopept + psych ?

Does anyone know if PEA is safe to take with Tramadol? Would they potentiate each other? I'm a little worried about the SSRI effects in Tramadol being a bad combo with phenethylamine. Anyone ever take this combo?

Without something like hordenine, IMO PEA is pretty useless as it just produces a very short sensation that is definitely not worth risking any sort of combo with tramadol over, and with hordenine... well tramadol should absolutely never be combined with any MAO inhibitor, of whatever kind.

Noopept is not that great or special to me. I've on occasion combined nootropics with LSD and they potentiated it in a way that I mostly liked and appreciated but also felt slightly tricked.

So I'll share a brief trip report.

I recently undertook a trip on 300ug of LSD (3x tabs lab tested at 105ug). I am very experienced with LSD and my go-to dosage tends to be between 300-500ug, so the chosen dose was on the conservative side.

Two hours before the trip, I took 2g of phenibut. My thinking behind this was that since acid has a tendency to amplify feelings both good and bad, the agreeable, mellow mood that phenibut induces may turn into straight up euphoria. 2g of phenibut is my normal dose - I simply don't feel it much if I take less.

I also took 200mg of phenylpiracetam an hour before the LSD. The idea was to potentiate the trip. Again, 200mg is my normal dose.

I quite like the combination of phenibut+phenylpiracetam - it gives me a significant mood and energy boost and increases my sociability. If taken without tolerance, I would almost compare the resulting state of mind to MDMA-lite. (OK, very, very lite :))

My first hypothesis on the phenibut turned out to be erroneous. I did not experience any euphoria, and I suspect that the phenibut contributed negatively. I felt very wonky during the onset, more so than I am used to, and my motor coordination was not up to scratch. Of course, acid may do this to you all by itself, but the effect was much more pronounced than usual.

The second hypothesis held true, though. The trip was extremely intense on every level. I'd say that the intensity was double of what I would normally expect from 300ug. This was especially true for the OEV. Less so for CEV, which were surprisingly somewhat subdued, but given that this was in a rave environment, I admittedly did not try to work with the CEV as much as I could (and perhaps should) have. The OEV, though, were simply incredible. Bright neon fractals and colors shooting through my field of vision in sync with the psytrance that was on the menu of the day. The boost to visual imagination and associativity was pronounced. Certain people appeared to take on the character of forest nymphs and fawns. It truly was fairy tale land out there for a while.

Mentally, the level of confusion was extreme. As an experienced acid user I am used to the tricks LSD plays on you, but there were times during the trip when I could not hold a line of thought straight no matter what I tried. I attempted to collect myself by doing breathing exercises, but even with eyes closed I was losing myself in the aural and mental distortions too much for this to be efficacious.

Overall, I will not repeat this combo. Phenibut is out of the picture entirely. It was not the first time that phenibut has failed me in an interaction with a psychedelic - I once pre-loaded with it before taking 2C-B, and the result was similarly disappointing. It had a pronounced negative impact on my lucidity and motor control. Well, no surprise there, really. It's not exactly known for making you sharper than normal.

I may give phenylpiracetam one more try in this combination, but I will go easier on both the phenylpiracetam and the LSD.

As a side note, I smoked a bowl of changa as I was coming down from the experience. The changa trip was very intense and I experienced strong tremors for a couple of minutes. I was not particularly concerned by this, as I know that this is how changa does its healing, sometimes.

The afterglow of the changa trip was fantastic, as is usually the case. I felt cleansed from the inside, and had a strong sensation of connectedness to the world. My movements became very precise, I was walking with the grace of a cat. The LSD visuals took on a bit of a tryptamine hue at that point, which made for a fantastic ending to the trip. Changa simply can't be beaten for lifting one up from an unsatisfactory mental state. It never ceases to amaze me in this regard.

Next up, I want to give noopept a try in combination with LSD. I don't really "feel" noopept, but it does improve memory recall and analytical thinking in my experience. I expect an increase in lucidity rather than the descent to madness that defined this particular trip.

Solipsis and InfinitEcho how do you administer your Noopept? Have you ever tried insufflation or plugging? I find it's much more noticeable that way rather than sublingual or god forbid, oral.

InfinitEcho: Strange that it reacted negatively (the phenibut)... for me, being on phenibut when I take a psychedelic will 100% of the time add a significant portion of slightly manic euphoria to the trip. However phenibut alone makes me feel a slightly manic level of euphoria, I wouldn't call it mellow usually. I mean I feel mellow on it but also I can barely keep myself from talking non-stop and I generally feel really excited about everything.

Solipsis and InfinitEcho how do you administer your Noopept? Have you ever tried insufflation or plugging? I find it's much more noticeable that way rather than sublingual or god forbid, oral.

I always use sublingual or insufflated..

I administer it via a nasal spray.

"god forbid, oral."

Why is that so? I am used to taking it orally and the effects were good for me, helped me finish my studies the last year (partying much then hacking the exams :p )