• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nootropics The Big & Dandy Psychedelics and Nootropics Interaction Thread

piracetam + high dose lsd is must have trip for anyone who really likes intense music experience

How about psychedelic interactions with phenibut?

very nice! removes anxiety, yet no less psychedelic. when i did it though, at some point i became too relaxed in a way, and almost wanted to sleep, so maybe i'll try a smaller dose next time. phenibut is also relatively long-acting, so no worries about crashes or comedowns while under the psychedelic.

So I've heard that piracetam is a good thing to take in conjunction with MDMA, to potentiate the positive effects and minimize the negative ones.

Is it at all feasible to take piracetam as part of a candyflip? A lot of what's on this thread suggests that mixing piracetam and LSD is inadvisible and unpredictable, but some people seem to love it.

Basically I'm planning on candyflipping for NYE, and I'm not really planning on going higher than 1 pill and 1, maybe 2 hits of acid. I'm thinking about eating some piracetam to potentiate the roll, and I think I might take the LSD and piracetam (maybe 2 grams) at the same time and then eat the pill an hour, maybe an hour and a half later. If I were to do this, how different could I expect this to be from the same situation minus the piracetam? What variables could I tweak in order to optimize the interactions?

Can people mention from personal experience how piracetam and LSD combine unmixed with other substances? Timing and effects? Freakouts?

Also, has anyone considered nootropics to dispel tolerance?

I.e. you only have two hits, and take on one day, have a great time and would like to take the other the next day or soon.

Would you be able to take piracetam to dispel the tolerance and still have a strong trip off of one hit one or two days later?

I am on a weekday regimen of the following nootropics:

Piracetam 800mg
Centrophenoxine 250mg
Hydergine 4.5mg
Vinpocetine 5mp
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg

I plan to take some 2C-E or San Pedro at some point in the near future and was wondering if I would have any issues. I looked and all of these seem to have short half-lives so I don't think it would pose any issue to take my usual Friday morning dose and then take 2C-E or San Pedro at least 24 hours after.

Please let me know if anyone has thoughts to the contrary.

Additionally, I have Pyritinol (100mg) and Deprenyl (5mg) that I have yet to start taking. I have read that Deprenyl might cause some interactions and although it has a short half-lfie can have long lasting effects on the brain. I am wondering if adding these to my weekday stack poses any problem with the use of Tryptamines or Phenethylamines.

Has anyone used piracetam in conjunction with a candyflip (1 hit LSD/1 hit MDMA)?

Thoughts?

piracetam + choline is much better with lsa than with mushrooms.... euporic and to my surprise very stimulating,very powerfull hearing boost

How about psychedelic interactions with phenibut?

This is a great combo, one I use often. The phenibut alters the psychedelic state to optimize the euphoria it's possible to get from the psychedelic, but as mentioned, it doesn't make it any less psychedelic. I find that you can handle a bit of a bigger dose of phenibut when on a psychedelic, but really you just need the minimum dose of phenibut your body requires to get the phenibut euphoria. It can be tricky to dose phenibut right, and it takes a good 3-4 hours to really reach full effect. Too much phenibut is unpleasant.

csrpj said:
very nice! removes anxiety, yet no less psychedelic. when i did it though, at some point i became too relaxed in a way, and almost wanted to sleep, so maybe i'll try a smaller dose next time. phenibut is also relatively long-acting, so no worries about crashes or comedowns while under the psychedelic.

Sounds like you had too much phenibut. When I have too much phenibut, it makes me uncontrollably want to fall asleep. It also usually makes my limbs.joints hurt and produces a highly strange, uncomfortable feeling in my body. Like I said, it's hard to dose it right. But phenibut and psychedelics is a fabulous combo when done right. One of my favorite states of mind of all time is DOC and phenibut.

i was feeling rather depressed today, but decided to try some 4.5mg hydergine (ergoloid mesylates) with 1g piracetam, and now im feeling fucking brilliant, full of energy, so much feeling a bit adventurous..

what about mixing with acid (start with one tab of psychedelic shivas)? what about mixing with hydergine?
from my personal experience piracetam enhances alot lsd, althought rather unpredictable and sometimes confusing.

just want fun and amusing saturday evening ;)

Last edited:
fuck it, just took half tab, lets see how it goes. :)

fuck it, just took half tab, lets see how it goes. :)

acid + piracetam + hydergine not very good combination i must say, there was def a pronunciation in effects particularly auditory but kinda got me really confused after a certain point. there was someone saying that this mix with 2cb was pretty much a train wreck so i guess hydergine doesnt go along with 2c-x too

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the combination of piracetam and 2c-i to be extremely intense, much more so that a trip on the same dose w.o the racetam.

Profound increase in visuals and euphoric stimulation, and I notice a decrease in negative side effects(Headache, nausea, feelings of over-stimulation)... Needless to say, def a worthwhile combo.

Piracetam+Psychedelics= WOW;)

I wouldn't recommend phenibut+DMT. My friend described an experience to me where he tried this and got very strong visuals, but then was overtaken by sort of "brain-zaps." He also wasn't on too large of a dose of phenibut (2g or less)

Scares me cos once I was on 6g of phenibut and came very close to smoking DMT on it... Except it was slightly raining/windy out and we couldn't find the coverage in the woods to be able to properly smoke the DMT

Also, has anyone considered nootropics to dispel tolerance?

I.e. you only have two hits, and take on one day, have a great time and would like to take the other the next day or soon.

Would you be able to take piracetam to dispel the tolerance and still have a strong trip off of one hit one or two days later?

also interested in the answer to this question...
usually i use some supplements the day after a trip, if i am feeling drained and somewhat offbase, but since i rarely trip in cinsecutive days tolerance was never an issue.

30 mg noopept while on 90 mg MXE makes me almost sober in 10 minutes (left with the body-high, which I now find to be far too stimulating, hoping 2-MeO-K will be less stimulating). Imagine being high on MXE with your short-term memory perfectly intact. Also my slurry speech is removed and focusing on a single task is very easy. Usually my thoughts are going in many directions on MXE, this does not happen if I take noopept. I'm not really sure if it's a good idea to combine these two, as noopept seems to be too effective in "sobering" you up.

I haven't tried noopept with psychedelics yet, only with MXE. I'll be exploring the combination in due time.

Last edited:
30 mg noopept while on 90 mg MXE makes me almost sober in 10 minutes (left with the body-high, which I now find to be far too stimulating, hoping 2-MeO-K will be less stimulating). Imagine being high on MXE with your short-term memory perfectly intact. Also my slurry speech is removed and focusing on a single task is very easy. Usually my thoughts are going in many directions on MXE, this does not happen if I take noopept. I'm not really sure if it's a good idea to combine these two, as noopept seems to be too effective in "sobering" you up.

I haven't tried noopept with psychedelics yet, only with MXE. I'll be exploring the combination in due time.
Bump :)

So how was it? Did you ever try Noopept with psychedelics?