• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Psychedelic Art/Poetry Thread - Round 2

Kay, here goes; we'll do this amazon.com style and just preview the first page.

Rip Sway; Tear the Page.

---------------------------------

And then an open door. (And "Sudden!", the kidnap soundtrack shouts and when whistles still the heart, key the crack mountain soften sheet cheater. "Can't
fuck a broken line Electric Agatha Dagger) a Twin Red Wall read, "Darkened Ink Will Exile", wild abandon, wax blanket cover snow. Scarred its system scanner, star talk mine insect in segment, Orca Azure Ensnare.
~~~ See, this Spider thread spindle the Matchbook Castle capture rings; Revel under standard, the standing in tongues, and Dancer moves the legs. The tortoise rests in her body, and the wayfare sank by the caye Jabroni.

Ivory swells of petaled crown, porcupine quill feather down, she of spine and rib and collar, frail body wild creature break my bones.

Hollow or Brittle (or stolen or gutted or buried or burnt, whatever regardless its gone. Tangled stitch weave room is empty, + I just won't snap scavenger. King of bones and gold. Echo Ripples Water Falls. ATARONCHRONON.

Wat

There is a graf thread here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/339245-Graf

Watching the 80's documentary Style Wars on LSD is awesome.
Art an acid go together some of my favourite artists besides Dali in the Surrealist school I like Max Ernst, Yves Tanguy
Comics Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, Gil Kane, Carmine Infantino, Frank Miller, Arthur Adams
Underground Comics: Vaughn Bode, Robert Crumb, Moebius
Classic psychedelic: Peter Max, Rick Griffin, Stanley Mouse, Nicole Claveloux, Wes Wilson, Martin Sharp, Victor Moscoso, Heinz Edelmann, Keiichi Tanaami
Visonary: Alex Grey, Luke Brown, Tokio Aoyama, David Normal, Martina Hoffmann

PsyOil:

Thanks for showing us some of your shit...Your style and your lines are very pleasing to eye, it's intricate but not overly "busy" and muddled, and reminds me of this guy who does little line drawings of weird little "triangle creatures"...He's famous, can't remember the name...His artwork is all over mugs and T-shirts, which at this point in history I don't think is cheap or phony....there's so many symbols and colors everywhere, may as well just throw visual art up everywhere...I live in a place with so much suburban sprawl, it's visually as boring as it gets...

And whoever the guy ^^^ with the unsayable name...that writing style reminds me of Burroughs "cut up technique" stuff where he wrote a bunch of sentences, put them on paper, cut them up and then made new sentences by combining fragments....Interesting...I actually think one or radioheads albums he did that for the lyrics, I'm pretty sure...

Exactly, bahahah. Like I said, word salad.

It's just what I write when I'm not exactly myself.

Think of it like... I'm gonna couch on the sofa. Free association, and tangential form.

Last edited:
Exactly, bahahah. Like I said, word salad.

It's just what I write when I'm not exactly myself.

Think of it like... I'm gonna couch on the sofa. Free association, and tangential form.

haha no no its cool though, i used to do the same thing on deliriants

Might not be the right forum, but my most recent trip affected me greatly and I wrote a song about it and some other stuff (I enjoyed my trip - it was profound and epic but at some points frightening, but I have a friend who took acid for years and then had 1 bad trip and now cant have any psychedelic without seeing fucked up shit out of Saw/Hostel gore horror films - I think this is a result of some very deep personal issues that he has to do with violence, aggression and his parents)

They asked if I knew about Pandora’s Box,
A chemical reaction that leaves your logic outfoxed
They gave me 3 sheets of paper, half an inch length of side
Once they’re under your tongue, there’ll be nowhere to hide
And the moment seems close; we’ll make the revelations sing
From your dad’s attic’s rafters, my body will swing
I’d say its cold outside, but it’s 25 degrees
But if I don’t wear this raincoat, I’ll feel like I’ll freeze

And time will stand still, but the wind will still blow
The hands on the clock spin around and around
And the numbers are dancing and you utter a scream
And I’m frightened ‘cause it feels like I’m stuck in your dream

Oh it’s wild what I see

You know you get that feeling, looking a judge in the eyes
And all you can wonder is how often he cries
They call it law and enforcement but it’s over my head
And I can’t quite remember where it was that I read
That the Emperor’s smiling but he’s clenching his fist
And he’s trying to work out if he’s stoned or he’s pissed
And I don’t know if I told you, but it all seems so clear
‘Cause Elliott knows whiskey works better than beer

And time will stand still, but the wind will still blow
The hands on the clock spin around and around
And the numbers are dancing and you utter a scream

Oh it’s wild what I see

Psychonaut LSD melt- Psychedelic painting-Trip Report

ACID JAZZ-60'' X 40'' X 1''-oil/acrylic paint/ canvas
20108577_1350090428431196_6392914230431801792_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DMT Inspired painting-psychedelic artwork

Nautilus-48'' X 24'' X 4''-oil/acrylic paint
fine-tipped graffiti pens-wood panel

19396640_1321451947961711_5491116058281442234_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure this is the best place to advertise, but I've got to admit, you did a great job on that piece. It is heavily reminiscent of DMT visuals.

Very nice artwork. If you kept the DMT veiled, I would invite you to post in the Life Advice Visual Art forum. There is usually no drug discussion allowed, but if you mentioned DMT as an influance, I doubt there would be any issues.

I dig your art!!

It's against the BLUA rules to post advertisements without consulting with an administrator (I'd settle for moderator) first.

Of course it matters a lot whether someone posts to share or to sell something, and also what. I would prefer if this gets merged into the psychedelic art thread and if the post gets changed to inquire with you personally for details if interested rather than publicizing details.
Private messaging requires you to use the forum and post a bit first though, but that's kind of the point... to use the forum rather than abusing it with a hit and run ad.
Not trying to be harsh but it wouldn't really be fair otherwise since it would set a precedent for this to turn into craigslist.

I'll edit it out and consult first..

I do like it though ;)

Bump for prune. The previous version of this thread had so much amazing art in it. It was really active for a while, I hope we can get this going again. Any artists? Any psychedelic art appreciators who want to share some?