• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Phenethylamine Injection Thread

The idea of IVing any psychedelic is not particularly a turn on for me with the exception of DMT which seems to work best that way (I HATE smoking things).

That being said, I have been interested in the idea of IVing TMA-2. I think that this is for no reason other than economics (since as far as I know this is no longer available, and all I have is a tiny bit), and for shortening its duration...

I tried it with 2c-c and 2c-e on seperate occasions. DONT DO IT

samadhi_smiles said:
DO NOT IM PHENETHYLAMINES.

Its NOT worth it.

I would have to agree here. Especially if you're not knowledgable about doing such things. Of course there's people that have done it, but these are research chemicals and some people having alright results is not any indication of its safety. Most of these drugs were banned or kept underground before they were allowed adequate testing, so it's probably not a good idea to toy with them in such a potentially dangerous way.

I'm all for good times, but nobody (I certainly don't) wants to hear about a milligram too much, or a bit of cut product, or a missed shot killing or seriously injuring another fellow explorer. Be safe

i shot up a tiny bump of DOM (like maybe 5mg) twice the other day. the first shot definitely had a rush, but it was more of a sickening body feeling with the psychedelic effects taking 15-20 minutes to set in fully. the second shot was after the peak of the trip and resulted in a short intensely euphoric stimulant rush but not much in the way of additional psychedelia.

i have to warn that i experienced extremely intense tachycardia for about a minute after both shots - like worse than shooting coke. i was too fucked up to count but my HR was well over 200bpm and beating through my shirt. overall it's not a good way to administer the drug. it kills the duration down to like 6hrs and the body high from railing it is waay smoother.

^which is why you're supposed to use IM ketamine if injecting it.

I honestly dont see the purpose of doing this.

Personally I'm happy with oral LSD, and would never shoot it.
These arent drugs that induce pleasure (neccesarily).

Speaking of phenethylamine injections, I've seen people IV clean MDMA (or the closest you can get, some really clean molly) and have extreme rises in body temp (from normal to around 104). Then again, i keep reading that "its been done" and is relatively safe, what is up with that?

Last edited:
FractalStructure said:
^which is why you're supposed to use IM ketamine if injecting it.

I honestly dont see the purpose of doing this.

Personally I'm happy with oral LSD, and would never shoot it.
These arent drugs that induce pleasure (neccesarily).

Speaking of phenethylamine injections, I've seen people IV clean MDMA (or the closest you can get, some really clean molly) and have extreme rises in body temp (from normal to around 104). Then again, i keep reading that "its been done" and is relatively safe, what is up with that?
Iv IVed LSD, it dopesnt giev a rush or anything, just comes on quicker.

Iv also IVed MDMA, it was good for the low low doses I did it at.

some of the psychedelics can be quite euphoric though IVed, and some are just interesting. I dont suggest everyone to IV random psychedelics but I will say I ahve yet to find my self in much trouble from it. If your interested and think you can handle it, then go for it, but dont just do it ebcause I ahve did it. thats like eating a 10 strip because your firend did, you should realy juste at what you think your ready and able to handle.

some of the psychedelics can be quite euphoric though IVed, and some are just interesting. I dont suggest everyone to IV random psychedelics but I will say I ahve yet to find my self in much trouble from it. If your interested and think you can handle it, then go for it, but dont just do it ebcause I ahve did it. thats like eating a 10 strip because your firend did, you should realy juste at what you think your ready and able to handle.

As i said, MDXX aside, but actually even mda to some extent, I just dont do these drugs for pleasure, but for spiritual life-changing experiences. LSD works well enough orally for me. and i wouldnt even think of injecting any RC, plus every tryp/phen ive tried orally worked just fine. The only psychedelic i would inject is IM ketamine.

And the only drug i would inject, period.

IV and IM consumption of these drugs shouldn't be happening guys... Come on why not just take it orally or smoke it like everyone else?

The rush isn't worth it.

Whats the fascination with needles now? Very depressing.

So has anyone who's actually IM'ed/IV'ed any 2c's actually preffered it to an oral dose? because I could not imagine it being a very pleasant experience.

I heard IV 2c-b was suppose to be quite nice, I will give it a try at ~8mg next time I run across some.

Injecting 2c-b

Well I've recently acquired some 2c-b, and after talking with a friend of mine who has once before IV'ed the substance, I've decided I may also try the injection route. A little background, I have never injected any substance into myself nor ever had the desire to for I have an acute fear of needles. I am also very experienced with psychedelics in general, but have only dosed 2c-b on 3 occasions, taking orally twice and snorting the third time.

But my question is I cannot find out the bio-availability of 2c-b IV'ed, probably because extensive research has not really been done, so I was wondering the dose I should take. I am not sure if asking how much of a substance I should use is against the rules and I am sorry if it is, but I just wanted to be as safe as possible with my dosage on this one. Thanks for any help.

A guy I used to get pot off IV'd it when I got some for him. Can't remember the dosage, maybe 20mg. It worked, came on quick. I personally wouldn't. I think theres an IVing RC's thread about here somewhere...

Ive IV 2ci and 5meoDMT. the come up is very quick (as expected) and can generate a lot of panic.

Best way to describe it is going from 100% sober to what ever mind set you associate with being on the substance, almost instantly. No waiting and looking at your watch to guess if you're peaking.

as for dosage, I disolved 5mg of 2ci in 1mL of water, and injected 5 units and saved the rest if needed. I didnt. but I forget which of the two (ci/cb) is more potent. adjust acordingly.

search this forum for a thread about injecting phenethylamines and tryptamines.

short answer: don't inject phens. I've seen one and heard of two other cases of heart problems upon injecting them. My friend injected some 2CE and rubbed the area over his heart a moment later and complained about a burning pain (IE NOT GOOD!).

If you want a quicker come up consider plugging it.

i personaly have done this i used 15mg (my tolerance is quite high) disolved in water. i found that amount to be plenty as for the come up your lucky if you get the needle out befor you start trippin instant peak left the veins kinda stiff for a few days.
others who also did it complained of overheating i didnt get this. it only lasts about 3 hours my advise is if you have only done it three times just stick with eatin it

Tryptamind said:
But my question is I cannot find out the bio-availability of 2c-b IV'ed

The biavailability of any drug IV is 100% by definition.

In order to determine absolute bioavailability of a drug, a pharmacokinetic study must be done to obtain a plasma drug concentration vs time plot for the drug after both intravenous (IV) and non-intravenous administration. The absolute bioavailability is the dose-corrected area under curve (AUC) non-intravenous divided by AUC intravenous. For example, the formula for calculating F for a drug administered by the oral route (po) is given below.

e8609fbdae16c7fc36a212afbbfe4105.png

Therefore, a drug given by the intravenous route will have an absolute bioavailability of 1 (F=1) while drugs given by other routes usually have an absolute bioavailability of less than one.

merged in a question about IV 2Cx, for what it's worth, I wouldn't, and as yall know I don't exactly have a needle phobia 8)

yeah exactly no needle-phobe here either, it just doesn't sound healthy or useful to IV 2CB.

I know someone who IVed 10 MG of 2c-e
and told me after he picked himself off the floor he was wearing a Crown of Cities.
But only the people elevated above the 27 floor in the high rises were capable of recieving his thoughts.....

I do not think that drug is ment for the Veins... i am sorry loll...

I've IV'd both 2c-e and 2c-b. They both work very well at sensible doses. I've had no negative experiences with either.

Having said that, I find no advantages to IV'ing them over plugging. The difference in time to start feeling effects is about 1 min. less. IV'ing requires more careful preparation and clean-up, which can be difficult when you start tripping about 15 seconds after removing the point. I also didn't understand the importance of filtration when I did them via that method, which is a very serious concern. So, the only difference is that you feel the first effects about 2 min. before you would w/rectal administration. I don't consider that an advantage.

I'm not saying "please don't don't do this" - I did it, and it went fine. I'm just saying "I did it, and I found another method that works just about as well with zero drawbacks."