• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Phenethylamine Injection Thread

Injecting 2c's ?! Are u fuckin stupid.

Why would u inject something like an rc compound when u can fuckin eat it and have an amazing trip... dont forget, it is a "RESEARCH CHEMICAL". Meaning there is hardly if any info known about basicly all of them, so why would u fill a needle with it and stick it in ur fkn arm ?!

^what he said..

what a stupid fucking idea. this thread should be closed and deleted just so nobody gets any ideas.

gross.

I've IVed 2c-i at about 10 mgs. A little bit of a rush (but I'm a hardcore coke/meth IV user) on me fast, stronger than 20 snorted, out in four hours or so, much quicker than other methods.

I feel I should add this was nowhere near as strong as 10 mgs of DPT, which is much stronger on a mg/mg basics, snorted. IMO, of course!

Medical drugs come in sterile ampoules. Research chemicals may be purer than street drugs like diamorphine, but they still don't come in sterile containers. You get a vial or plastic baggie of powders. No way to tell how sterile the containers or drugs are. So, you have to worry about purity, sterility, and of course the uncharted nature of injecting experimental chemicals. It seems like it would be a really bad idea to inject something you purchased at www.rc-trips.com

While I wouldn't personally inject any psychedelic (save for DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and DPT), issues of sterility are easily overcome with a micron-filter.

^hmm. interesting comment. I've IV'd 4mg doc...there was quite a rush, but nothing special. Felt kinda like amp, but slighly uncomfortable..riddled with apprehension and anxiety over what i just did...didn't last as long. I would really like to IV LSD or DMT sometime. And one of the 2 or both with ketamine.. nice nice nice.

one thing i never DID WAS stick a needle in my arm, do u know what can happen to u in a heartbeat, my friend died off of 2 bags of dope from shooting up, u think u can handle it but one day u will die from it, why not smoke it or snort it or eat it? or DONT do it at all.......research chemicals have UNKNOWN effects, thats why they are called RESEARCH for a reason........NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. u dont have to have a kidney transplant by the time your 23 and liver failure thats whats going to happen if u do those things, think about your life, i love my life, i dont want to die.

I would definitely think IV would be preferable to IM, because of both questionable quality and potential pain.

If you IV, definitely START LOW, lower than you would necessarily think. My experience with 2ct7 was that an IV dose 1/5 of an oral dose was STILL about 6x stronger.

JuggaloMatt said:
its called a research chemical for a reason, no one knows the long term affects, do u know how many times i almost died off amt, foxy and 5-meo-amt, these are not good for your body u get a poisioned feeling, my body always shut down and my muscles started eating away, thats because i was dumb and took to much everytime, it was the best visuals and trips i ever had, but not worth dieing over, some dude wanted to just leave me in a shed, and thank god my friend took me in his house and called the cops and ambulance, i would have died, u can die off those research chemicals, it poisons you so bad.

I would think the reason u almost died was because u didnt take the needed precautions like using a scale or just jumping into high doses.
Ive tried RC's LOTS of times and many different ones and nmever once did i feel like i was going to die.

they are called RESEARCH for a reason........

Actually, they're called research chemicals for a reason... because that's the only way vendors could get around the crazy Yank analogue laws. 'They're not drugs, they're chemicals for research! Don't consume them, that would be illegal!' That name has nothing to do with their safety. Now if you called them 'experimental drugs' then that's another story, I suppose. Anyway yes, its risky to inject experimental drugs of course, but I don't think you can compare street dope to these chemicals. With RCs you have to worry about sterility and unknown effects, but you can at least be pretty sure that the chemical is what you think it is. It's not like street dope where you can be almost certain that you are injecting all sorts of cutting powders. Injecting RCs is dangerous and probably not smart, but still probably much less a risk than 'some good smack I got from me mate'

bfisher said:
Injecting 2c's ?! Are u fuckin stupid.

Why would u inject something like an rc compound when u can fuckin eat it and have an amazing trip... dont forget, it is a "RESEARCH CHEMICAL". Meaning there is hardly if any info known about basicly all of them, so why would u fill a needle with it and stick it in ur fkn arm ?!

Think about it. You can have an amazing time from snorting heroin, yet still lots of people inject it. I know it is different for rc's but I guess some people just want to experience the rush feeling. Honestly, I would just try plugging it because that seems like a more efficient method w/o having to mess with an IV.

Injecting Phenethylamines & Tryptamines

Okey, I read quite a few reports of injecting i.m. drugs like 2C-E at doses up to 10mg.

Now, I don't like to inject drugs intramuscularly too much, it is often painful and i.v. gives no pain unless the drug is really harsh. Anyway, are there any sources with bioavailibility of the most known phenethylamines & tryptamines so I don't overdose injecting them i.v.? If so, please let me know anyone. I'm really interested in this. Some tryptamines can actually be only injected like DMT because they're hardly active orally. Can this be injected also i.v.? You know the topic. Just give some sources or your knowledge, or opinions, please. I'm particularly interested in injecting i.v. 2C-E, 2C-X, and DOX. Some info on 4-HO-MiPT, DMT, and a-MT would also be welcome.

BTW, Shulgin mentions injections of some 2C-B analogue so it's certainly possible but 2C-E is a bit different compound. I know one good method would be injecting small amounts like 1mg every several seconds and stop to see the effects. And that's probably what I will have to do I suspect.

Thanks in advance, cheers

Last edited:
You can IV all of the tryptamines and phenethylamines. I've injected 2C-B and 2C-T-7 with good results. The dosage is the same as snorting.

I've done IV, IM and subcutanous with a few phenethylamines... and basically, I believe that oral is the best way, because the experience lasts longer, is somewhat smoother and seems to provide a deeper and richer experience. (whereas, the injected experienced often seem to lack "stick" and "banter")

I really think there is something to the body actaully having to digest and process the chemicals in your stomache...

Julian.

DO NOT IM PHENETHYLAMINES.

ESPECIALLY 2Cx's and 2CTx's. I have now heard on THREE separate ocassions (witnessed it once) where somebody IMed a 2Cx and upon administering it (before effects occurred) had a somewhat painful feeling in their heart. They said it felt like a burning aching feeling.

NOT GOOD

2CT7 especially is not a good one to inject, since blood plasma levels build much too quickly and MAO-inhibition occurs at such a level that it could be very dangerous leading to a hypertensive crisis and possibly death.

Its NOT worth it.

Injecting tryptamines on the other hand, can be glorious. I've had good luck injecting (IM) MET and DPT. I plan to get ahold of some pure DMT to IV and I am also interested in IVing DPT and MET. Research this carefully before you start as you can easily 'overdose' (psychologically) on a small amount.

IMing 4-HO-tryptamines (like synthetic psilocin) has been VERY good for people in the past. Producing beautifully intense trips. Roughly half needed for full effects. There are a couple reports about IV 4-sub-Ts also.

Also, people (myself included) IM AMT with good results. Again, much less is needed for full effects and the come-on can be kind of vigorous.

peace and take care of your body,
samadhi

I have seen quite extreme reactions to IV'ed 2C-X and 2C-T-X compounds, though none of the subjects ever reported a burning sensation in their heart. Refer to this thread for an example of what I am talking about

Last edited:
Coolio said:
You can IV all of the tryptamines and phenethylamines. I've injected 2C-B and 2C-T-7 with good results. The dosage is the same as snorting.

Very bad advice ... the dosages will not be the same as snorting.

Also, the concern is not so much bioavailability as it is peak plasma levels, which tend to be much higher at the start with IV admin than you'd likely acheive with 2-3x the dose orally. Reports of 5 mg IV 2C-T-7 make it sound like they could reach up to a magnitude higher with certain compounds that also seem to have variable or low bioavailability.

DO NOT IM PHENETHYLAMINES

Nor IV them. While doing it with 2C-E etc might at worst (in most cases) only lead to an experience of horrendus proportions that leaves you psychologically scarred for life, doing it with the 2C-T-x compounds is asking to become a statistic in the drug fatalities figures for the reason S_S/Dondante states.

You can IV all of the tryptamines and phenethylamines.

You can also IV paraquat, thallium salts, potassium cyanide etc - just because you can doesn't mean it's a good idea...

Last edited: