• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP Thread - Part 2 - 'Foxphenny Methoxphenny'?

Wow damn, that is a really high dose you tried for your first time! 8o Thanks for sharing, you should consider posting this in Trip Reports.

This wasn't my first time with the compound, just my first time with oral dosing. I had snorted it maybe 4 or 5 times in the past, once mixed with ketamine for a wholly unforgettable and intensely terrifying hole where I encountered hostile entities in what I felt was the crack between realities. Would not recommend that mixture, somehow it made the trip more lucid and aided in the recollection. It also seemed to nullify the depressive effects of k, allowing me to wander around the hotel room me and some buddies had rented and almost throw myself off the balcony (couldn't get the door open thank god).

I just finished writing up the second oral experience, I'm going to post that in trip reports with the first one there as well. And to Treezy totally agree with you, for the amounts I was snorting I should have been in whole other worlds, instead of just feeling elated rubbing against walls :p

BTW here's the link to the trip report, have the second experience included there. Figured it would be too long of a post for this thread.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...al-Experiences-Shelved-Thoughts-Come-to-Light

Last edited:
I have some of this, have had it for a long time already. People report it to be kind of dirty, but that was not my one experience with it. It felt like a real gentle and warm dissociation, 40mg iirc, I'll be trying it again in the future. It seems to shine most orally.

Any of you people like/tried it? :)

I haven't tried any of the phindines... I really want to try ephenidine, it seems to have the best reviews. I'm curious about them all though.

I think this substance is the shittiest dissociative. I acquired what I hoped to be lifetime supply of MXE pre-ban and it turned out to be this. It took us several tries spread over few months to figure that it wasn't the set and the setting messing up with us but it was totally not MXE and this shitty compound. And by the time we figured out, ban was on :(((((

Anyway, did anyone find a way to make this be somewhat a nice experience? From my many trials to make this work for myself, rather high doses (120mg or so) is when it starts to become interesting. Otherwise it is quite dysphoric, physically debilitating but not fully hole-y, and makes pretty much any of my friends sick - tho surprisingly, I seem to fare OK.

I loved MXP even more the ephenidine actually. I it’s one of the more chiller laid-back and clearheaded dissos. Very warm and has great mood lifting properties