• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Methoxphenidine / MXP Thread - Part 2 - 'Foxphenny Methoxphenny'?

Has anyone tried DXM, ketamine, and maybe even 2f-ketamine (or dck which is supposedly very similar) and MXP? I've been sitting on a gram for months, it'd be my first venture into a "harder" dissociative, though I'm very experienced with the ones I have tried. I want more euphoria though, even slight manic feelings. Can anyone compare?

My dear friend tried MXP + DXM a few weeks ago, he said it was pure and intense dissociation. He claimed as he began to came down it was fun and euphoric, but prior to that he was simply dissociated from the concepts of "fun" or "euphoria". He was relatively incoherent during the peak and seemed to hit thought loops occasionally. Doses were 120 mg MXP and ~200 mg DXM HBr. It should be noted the MXP was dosed about 3 hours after the DXM.

Had 90mg oral yesterday. I had just had this 1 time before. That time I took extremely little as it was my first dissociative in more than 5 years. I ended up getting to around that same dosage but found out redosing was not increasing much the experience.

This time it took around 2.5 hours to hit, though at +1 I was already feeling something. It took me to a not bad kind of ecstatic dissociation. That state prolonged for 3 hours and then I was left with some lingering dissociation. After 3.5 hours of that worthless state I killed it with a benzo and drifted into sleep.

As a curiosity just to mention that I heard somebody in the forum one time saying he was doing headstands on ketamine. I normaly do them in my training. So I tried to see how it went, and it was just curious to see how easy it was. Easier than in a normal state of conciousness. I just went up with no effort whatsoever and even if I felt constantly like I was going to fall, I could keep it with no trouble.

It felt quite toxic in the after effects and next morning and I felt a few stitches in my kidneys area.
I regret not to have taken more, maybe around 150mg to see where I could get mentaly. I might repeat the experiment one day on that level as I still have enough left from the sample. But most likely I won't use it again.

75-80mg is really intense and dreamy for me.

15mg the other day was still a + and felt awesome to drink beers and dance on, seemed to work as a pain-killer (paint distracter?) at this level too as my foot is absolutely smashed up from a recent skateboarding malfunction.

I tried this one last weekend for the first time at 40mg, but in combination with 40 mg mxp. I had a wonderful time. Maybe mxp is more suitable at low doses (40-60mg) to enhance other dissos. At 40mg mxp and 40mg mxe I was holing in a beautiful, satisfied manner and the visuals... Did not even tripped that hard on psychedelics, but I never took high doses so that is probably the reason. Here is a link to my (extended) tripreport for those who are interested.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tripreports/comments/6b1vs9/40_mg_mxe_and_mxp/

I had my most spiritual experience ever with this stuff back in the day. 150mg intravenous, no fear, no panic. A strange encounter with a female entity. To this day that is the one chemical experience that has stayed with me. I stopped using heroin, cocaine, even gave up smoking pot. I'm still the hard headed sceptic I've always been, I haven't found God, but I know that there are things beyond human everyday experience. Using methoxyphenidate was a truly life changing experience for me

Anyone got experience with vaping MXP?

Felt toxic/ tasted funny when I tried with HCl salt. Abandoned experiment immediately. Perhaps with the freebase

Had some recent experiences with this compound again after a year and a half of no dissociatives whatsoever. In the past I had ordered a gram of this to experiment with, and found it mild but euphoric with a nice, day-long afterglow. After going through most of the first MXP thread I realized that the underwhelming effects my friend and I felt were due to snorting this compound. While they were still noticeable, they were nowhere near what others were mentioning in relation to 100mg+ doses. A 200mg line came nowhere near hole-like effects.

Finding an online vendor that would ship to Canada, I decided to invest and ordered 5gs of the stuff with a couple other mephedrone analogues. Having realized that oral is the way to go, my first dose of this new batch was a 200mg parachute, aiming specifically for a hole experience. For context I am quite experienced with dissociation, primarily through ketamine but also with one previous DXM experience and a few times with MXE. Also rather experienced with psychedelics of both the tryptamine and phenethlyamine families. When it comes to ketamine I usually dose high so for this I was taking the same route. Anyways, to the trips:

Experience 1

Set:
Excited but nervous. Recently have been feeling rather isolated and lonely, having moved to Montreal with only a handful of friends in the area. Have been experiencing some wild swings of depression, not at all aided by the ferocious winter storms we've been having this early in the season. Other heavy topics lie close to the surface as well.

Setting:
Small basement apartment shared with 2 other roommates, one of which I am rather close with. Kind of dirty (build-up of dishes, food-crusted appliances, etc.) as one of the roommates doesn't know how to clean for herself. My room where I spent the majority of the time was a bit messy but navigable under the influence. Small single bed with a reasonable amount of space for my belongings. Outside was extremely snowy, meaning I was stuck indoors for duration.

The Trip:
Began at roughly 5pm. With a 200mg parachute weighed and downed, I also scaled out 50mgs and divided that into two lines. I snorted one in order to induce the onset quicker, then laid back and pumped music through my speakers. Within 20 minutes I was feeling light effects from the line. This included the sharpening of lines in the wood floor paneling, heightened brightness of certain surfaces, and a peculiar "rounding" of objects and dimensions. I can only explain this as an underlying "spherical-ness" present in most parts of the background. This extended to walls, windows, corners, etc. When the parachute began to hit in earnest, I turned to my laptop for entertainment. Decided on a movie, X-men Days of Future Past. This is where dissociation became rather noticeable.
Within 10 minutes of watching the film I developed the radical notion that it wasn't actually a movie I was experiencing but a window into another timeline. Even though i knew it as a file and a movie on my laptop, I was still convinced it was something more, that it had never actually been filmed but somehow captured, a series of moments incised and frozen forever for my viewing pleasure. Soon I was unable to remain focused on the film and the laptop as the dissociation continued to grow in intensity. I began spinning in my bed, acting like a hurricane to the sheets and blankets, unsure of what I was trying to accomplish but knowing that something was required of me, some action that I could not specify or even really identify. At this point I decided to snort the second line I had set out. In hindsight this was definitely unnecessary. My vision was darkening and impacted. The dissociation kept accelerating until I reached what must have been a hole state

Within the hole I remember little. I was a shelf, and on me was stored a compartmentalized version of every family unit that existed at the present moment. Heavy confusion permeated this vision, and the experience felt very reminiscent of a fever dream's delirium. I had no sense of my own body, and even my existence as a shelf only consisted of the idea that it was true to my mind. I felt every box of family's placed upon me, but not in the sense of a weight being placed upon me. It was more a mental hollowness being filled than anything physical. I am not sure how long this lasted, but it was no longer than 2 hours. What else may have occurred in my head during this time is unknown, as my memory was heavily (and negatively) affected by my dose.

Once I was out of the hole the rest of the trip was unremarkable. I felt alert but not stimulated, mildly confused but not "foggy," and was experiencing a weird pressure on the left side of my head. This concerned me for a while, but seemed to leave no impact and didn't overly impair my ability to fall asleep afterwards. By the time midnight rolled around, I was able to pass out to a satisfying, if somewhat light sleep. From this experience I was able to deduce that my initial dose was much too high and that I would need much lower amounts to mimic the light joyfulness I had encountered with my initial intranasal doses way back. The dissociation was unsettling to me due in part to my (slightly impaired) mobility. With ketamine I am used to the encumbrance induced that helps prevent any accidental injury from moving around while being unaware of one's surroundings. With MXP there is some clumsiness to movement but it is not completely stifled and therefore I feel more prone to mishaps. With all this in mind I decided to shelf the remaining amount until I felt ready to experiment once more.

I will write up the second trip later today or tomorrow. I started with a much smaller initial dose (100mg) and felt the wonderful warmth and euphoria that has been mentioned before in these threads. An afterglow also lasted for a good 24 hours, and it was a revelatory experience much more in line with a transcendental k-hole than the strange fever-dream delirium state I experienced in the above trip. Seems there is a wide range to effects possible with this highly-enticing compound!

Wow damn, that is a really high dose you tried for your first time! 8o Thanks for sharing, you should consider posting this in Trip Reports.

HipsterLink you are right on ROA nasal is almost useless with this one, I think the drip is responsible for most of the effects when snorted.

Shit I never had a spiritual (+4) experience (seeing entities) on dissos. Holing yeah (good dose of 2-oxo-PCE) and revealations on combos (AL-LAD + 2-oxo-PCE), but no direct conscious contact with "spirits".

The one completely bizarre lucid dissociative experience I ever had involved the sky opening (with eyes open.)

I forgot I had (that is how I interpret the encounters) problems with demonic presences after experimenting with 2-Oxo-PCE too much in an extraordinarily stressful period of my life. Now I am pretty sure, that demons or let's say anti-spirits (energetic beings, that are drawn to desperate, psychologically instable physical beings and try to manipulate them for their gruesome needs, that is how people end up in the psych ward and become seemingly permanently schizophrenic) can enter our reality, feed of one's sorrow and try to escalate it even further to get more energy out of the sufferer.

The encounter with such an entity is not scary or dangerous per se, it acts through scaremongering and manipulation (just like our media :D). It is harmless as long as you are grounded and stable. So now in desperate phases I don't touch dissos/psychedelics, because it is counter-productive, to say the least.

If noone believes me, I have no problem with that. It will only become reality, when your mind is in a restless, borderline-psychotic state, so scientifically those phenomena will be explained by electromagnetic activity in certain parts of the brain, that cause hallucinations. For me that proofs nothing, since the electromagnetic activity could be interpreted as a feedback arousal to the actual metaphysical/transdimensional encounter.

Okay enough with OT. I wish I once could meet a friendly spirit. =D

Dissos can connect you to some righteously dark energies, totally Ziiirp.

I've had multiple demonic experiences on dissos, including MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, and O-PCE.

100% agreed. Just don?t pretend to the 90% of the people out there to understand that factual reality.

I had my most spiritual experience ever with this stuff back in the day. 150mg intravenous, no fear, no panic. A strange encounter with a female entity. To this day that is the one chemical experience that has stayed with me. I stopped using heroin, cocaine, even gave up smoking pot. I'm still the hard headed sceptic I've always been, I haven't found God, but I know that there are things beyond human everyday experience. Using methoxyphenidate was a truly life changing experience for me

I met a female entity once on salvia+mdma

Dissos can connect you to some righteously dark energies, totally Ziiirp.

I've had multiple demonic experiences on dissos, including MXE, 3-MeO-PCP, and O-PCE.

I remember parts of one of my first k-holes, I was inside the matrix, you know in the movie, where all the bodies are connected to a system that pick up their energy.

I had one of my most profound and bizarre drug experiences on this about three years ago. I was irresponsibly eyeballing insufflated doses with a friend and in the ensuing dissociative amnesic fugue ended up redosing multiple times. What followed was an incredibly intense experience in which I blacked out for a brief period and became convinced my parents had somehow discovered I was on this scatty research chemical and were very disappointed in me. Needless to say this didn't happen at all and my friend who was only slightly less fucked than I was had to repeatedly assure me of this for around 10 minutes. There was a significant amount of weird sensory distortion, my small bedroom seemd like an immense cavernous space and objects lurched around wildly in my field of vision. My ears were also ringing intensely, which was accompanied by the feeling that I was vibrating at an incredibly high frequency.

This period eventually subsided and my friend and I were left with the profound sense that we had just immerged from the other side of something wild and ineffable, discombobulated but triumphant. We decided to redose again and smoke some bongs. After this we lay down in the dark and listened to an album by Stars Of The Lid. I proceded to enter into an intense and insanely abstract pseudo-hole.

The closest I can get to accurately describing it is the feeling that every single particle that makes up my being was, to borrow the words of another bluelighter whose name I can't recall right now, "vibrated into incoherent waves". This amazing sensation (the feeling was almost orgasmic in its intensity) came with the delusionally euphoric understanding that by slightly moving my extremities I could weave entire universes into being. When this died down, I simply drifted through the astral planes for a while. As I came down, I recall my friend suddenly sitting bolt upright in bed as he immerged from his own experience and proclaiming "I now truly understand the difference between material wealth and wealth of the soul!" Easily ranks up in my top 5 ever drug experiences, perhaps even life experiences in general.

Shit I never had a spiritual (+4) experience (seeing entities) on dissos. Holing yeah (good dose of 2-oxo-PCE) and revealations on combos (AL-LAD + 2-oxo-PCE), but no direct conscious contact with "spirits".

Strange, for me "spiritual" does not mean contact with spirits. It implies an experience that excites my spirit! I have no point other than this. Never tried MXP but I like dissociatives. I hear this one tends to cause amnesia.

I love MXP. It works as a brilliant anti-depressent, although I'd often find myself unable to speak for potentially hours, just by overdosing slightly.

It also has this thing where it always makes my skin feel really tight, I loved that feeling.