View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - The 3rd Dose

Status
Not open for further replies.
its due to being a bit unstable from a few years of drug abuse, generally stims etc. ive not over used this stuff, infact i hardly ever do it. recommend this stuff in small amounts. but its very strange... not to be underestimated. never felt anything quite like it. last night it turned me into a robot, no emotions, very sloppy and feeling quite odd

You were posting a shitload of random comments. In the space of half an hour you went from 'sexy mexy'd off my fucking custard cream biscuit' to 'void of emotion'. Sounds like that last bump hit you harder than you expected. Redosing like that often seems to make for a confusing, less streamlined experience.

If you try MXE again, I really recommend just dosing once, accurately, to get you to where you want to be, and just enjoy the journey back.

Dear Sir,

Let me first say I am not one to berate anyone for anything.

Here is a link http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...egal-high-drugs-to-be-banned-immediately.html

Now I do not know whether this will happen or not but I think that it seems pretty obvious that something along these lines is going to happen very soon. I think this was proposed to happen before now but perhaps they have seen certain potential problems with this kind of sweeping powers.

There are alot of 'daily mail' readers in this country (UK) who create enough hysteria about these kinds of chemicals to warrant them rushing some ill-thought out legislation without much protestation from people to stop it.

all the best

Thank you sir,
The 'beratement' bit was a joke that i was living under a rock...maybe i jest too seriously some times.

Thank you for following through; I'm sorry to hear that the UK's planning these measures.
to mollify the potential reality; many adult's (the one's that have paid a LICK of attention) are downright scared that their child can legally obtain 'hard' drugs.

Reading that article, It seems like the gov. there is taking a pretty reasonable course of action to appease the older/square crowd.
I think there's alot of wisdom in targeting the source only and providing a clean slate for everyone, especially the young folks.

You know the grass is always greener right; our heavy-handed, red-tape encrusted, deadlocked gov. stateside does the opposite by incarcerating so many people for victimless crimes; our jails are overcrowded and the ever-increasing number of people with a brain and independent logical faculty trying marijuana lose respect for a government that is trying to be there for them.

that's a bit harsh,
I hope you can respect your government for the measures they take.

Lo Siento, senor :|

The person started with 3 grams of piracetam. Not surprising he had to take high doses of MXE. I use piracetam in the end of my journeys to come down and hopefully protect my brain. It's pretty efficient in blocking the dissociative effects.

Wow that is very interesting, I had no idea that there was such an interaction. I suppose oxiracetam would do the same? These are the only ones I have on hand. I could see this is a pretty good way to come down at the end, if you are one of those people who just can't sleep properly on the afterglow.

You were posting a shitload of random comments. In the space of half an hour you went from 'sexy mexy'd off my fucking custard cream biscuit' to 'void of emotion'. Sounds like that last bump hit you harder than you expected. Redosing like that often seems to make for a confusing, less streamlined experience.

If you try MXE again, I really recommend just dosing once, accurately, to get you to where you want to be, and just enjoy the journey back.

correctly my good sir. im gonna learn the error of my ways. one dose is enough of this....lasts for bloody hours.

such a weird substance though, i felt like my brain was lagging. i would read things, but i couldnt actually register the words until a few seconds later. then in amongst a hail of confusion i would forget what i had just read

i noted that i had similar blood pressure/possible vasoconstriction? effects that i get from meph. red hands, pins and needles, numbness. very odd. my left hand little finger went numb and retarded. thought i had fucked myself up. my entire face went numb. the most strange experience to day. every time i do this stuff it seems to be different. very fucking odd. heart was banging as well. i felt it removed emotions, i felt quite dead. inhuman.

this was from aprox 40mg

20mg was nice. i liked it.

uped the dose and it got weird. tread carefully, it pulls apart your personality. it will pull your perspective apart

Wow that is very interesting, I had no idea that there was such an interaction. I suppose oxiracetam would do the same? These are the only ones I have on hand. I could see this is a pretty good way to come down at the end, if you are one of those people who just can't sleep properly on the afterglow.

Unfortunately it mostly seems to affect the NMDA-related effects.. But given all the neuroprotective properties of piracetam it still feels like a good idea. Dunno about oxiracetam.

I second JS Pete's advice here--to a certain degree.

As many others have stated, MXE is certainly not K.
It can be subtle than crank up the volume on you without warning.

I've tried to pass this bit of advice on to others, but because of the duration and largely unsearchable nature of the compound (add: some people's hard headed nature/not looking down on you, mine's gotten the shit beat out of too too many times:\). -->it's best to take baby bumps

I mean seriously, done IN, this stuff makes itself apparent quickly (2-15min), and If your not happy enough with the plateau you've reached dose again. If you repeat this cycle for an hour taking ~5mg bumps, you will still end up in hyperspace if you want to get there, but you can also stop off at 'warm glow', 'sociability', 'mild trailing', 'really high', 'dissociated for sure', etc.

Again you can decide you want to take a different ride to get further by dosing less and smoking some bud.

This is an amazingly complex chemical. I've dosed all ranges through the handy subway ride through all those stops. So I've experienced all the effects, but never ended up somewhere I didn't want to be by accident. 1.5 DXM threw me over the top and since i proceed with caution with dissociatives, especially largely un-researched ones.

So try it my way, or cut up the line you need for an evening--just hold the urge to redose.

Err... all "RC'S" are set to become illegal towards end of the year and sadly there is nothing we can do about ( in fact the govt had said this would have happened already). Any substance discussed on here or any similar forum will almost certainly fall foul of the quarantine laws proposed.

Err, which gouvernment? Certainly not the one I'm subject to. Sorry but I'm fed up with the single minded US-centric view many on this board exhibit.

I really agree with your advice here, bud.

Originally Posted by JSPete > said:

Truth. I gotta admit though reading there posts knowninf they were gone made me lol. It was like they cycled down to the depths of a hole and i got to read it as it happened.

anybody got a date for the legislation ? Oct .. nov .. dec?

Wat happened to the sacked members of the advisory board.?
are they goin to rescue us soon .. how would this even work surly this slows down standard industry chems, manufacturing an sitch ...?8) ( sorry for going of topic )

anybody got a date for the legislation ? Oct .. nov .. dec?

Wat happened to the sacked members of the advisory board.?
are they goin to rescue us soon .. how would this even work surly this slows down standard industry chems, manufacturing an sitch ...?8) ( sorry for going of topic )

Well it's nearly a year since the legislation was drawn up, stating all legal highs were to be 'immediately banned'.

A year down the line, and nothing's happened. Can't help but feel its been brushed under the carpet for the time being at least.

Yea dubstep is only good to me on mxe, ket or lsd, but on those drugs its tooo good.

Dubstep was made for mephedrone, and mephedrone was made for dubstep=D. It's alright with MXE, but deep down you know it doesn't fit quite right ;)

Dubstep was made for mephedrone, and mephedrone was made for dubstep=D. It's alright with MXE, but deep down you know it doesn't fit quite right ;)

Well for me dubstep, drumstep, and dnb fits right when im sober, or on any drug. Its all I can listen to, no electro even.

On drugs omg my eyes just roll back I cant believe music effects me like that, especially dubstep, its just too good.

"I've been listening to music my WHOLE LIFE... FOR IT TO GET TO THIS POINT!"

One of my favourite artists, datsik, wrote this on a forum. =D

dubstep in a way IS ketamine!

i wouldnt be doing what im doing today without the combination

BIGUPS K

Status
Not open for further replies.