• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Part 13: Don't you know? MXE comes from MXE-co

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's important to remember that MXE really potentiates opiates. I've had a lot of experience with that particular combo. 30-45mg of oxy IVd with 10-30mg of MXE orally is fantastic. Too much MXE will take away the tranquility of the opiate high.

Hey guys,

I have a quick question. I was a long time user of MXE for about 2 to 2 1/2 years straight. I now have just finished a full 4 month break, so 120 days without one use. What do you think the difference in tolerance will be like? Do you think my tolerance would decrease even more if I were to keep waiting before taking it? I may be able to wait longer if this is the case, otherwise the goal with this break was to just really get the euphoric part of it back because for me, MXE is the most euphoric drug ever, its just the best out of everything I have tried which is a very long list, and before I started my break I was taking about 70-80mg servings a few time or several times a day, and for the full 2 years + it was still amazingly euphoric, and just near the end there it stopped being nearly as euphoric and turned a bit more manic really (still tolerable, not overt manic) and thats when I decided to take the break. I just want that deep rich euphoria again, where music sounds amazing and all that good stuff. And now I have just quit cold turkey so I was thinking of starting with 40mg and seeing how that feels before taking a booster.
P.S. I have also abstained from every drug during this 4 month period besides for marijuana. But nothing else whatsoever, not even once, which is unlike me lol

Thoughts and opinions on whether my tolerance has decreased enough and whether it can revert back even more to like when I never had tried mxe before until the first time.

Last edited:
I do not think your tolerance is absolut zero yet, though it has gone somewhat down. For me, it took a little over 6 months to get back to baseline after 1 year on and off.
In my experience, the tolerance spikes pretty fast again, which is pretty annoying.

I can report back now, and in time to help AllDaykk.

I used MXE fairly regularly, most of last year was spent using a gram a month and the last months even up to 2 grams a month. The dose I needed to Hole crept up from 80-90mg to 150 mg and this was VERY alarming to me so I took 3 months clean.
And those 3 months just ended.

2 days ago, I took 4 doses of 30mg oral. The first was lacklustre. The second extremely mindwarping. I felt so close to holing. I waited till my friends had left and took a third 30mg, hours later. I entered a very christmassy shallow hole. Everythig was made of snow and soft coitton wool in the softed whites, very cosy. Then I took a 4th 30mg, bringing the total on 120. OMG. DEEP SPIRITUAL HOLE. I was moved so deeply, it was beautiful.

The high and Hole were MUCH RICHER than they have been since 2011, occasional 1 month breaks are not enough to revert tolerance, 3 monyths is MUCH better, the effects and side effects got stronger. I got in the hole on a LOWER dose, the hole was RICHER, it lasted for HOURS, I had INSOMNIA again while still tripping bawlz which I had to take a shot of bacardi for at 7 AM, and the other morning I awake with stomach upset akin to having used 250mg WITH tolerance.

Yesterday I tried again, this time 40 + 40 oral. The first was kind of lacklustre but the second made me WAY TOO HIGH. I holed the heck out again and for hours, insomnia, frying with effects going "ugh too much" which I havent had in years. This morning I woke saying to myself. "No more! Today no MXE, I need to SLEEP!"

Its become SO STRONG again that I cant muster the previous abuse anymore.

The First Hole though was so profound that I felt strongly that thats how you use MXE, waiting 3 months inbetween doses, spending 0.5-1gr a YEAR. Only THEN you get the full experience and the full experience is SO WORTH IT.

Alldaykk, you did 120 days I did 90. You likely will have a considerable reduction of tolerance but that includes side effects and the doses you are able to take. So dont go cavelier about using again, use doses as if you are a n00b. And report back!

take those words out of my mouth and fuck me, folley.

only I.M. this substance currently, have yet to i.v. always decide not too based on purity/impurities

Some people are clueless. It's more dangerous to IM an impure compound than to IV it. If the impurities are not water soluble and your fear is you will be injecting them when you iv the mxe, what do you think will happen with you inject the solution into a muscle? That same insoluble material is now trapped in muscle tissue.

It is common practice, do not IM your heroin or cocaine unless you micron filter. This is a well known thing. THe reason is the same.

Jesus cock I don't know where the last week went..... IVing this shit.... What a ride.

This shit is like coke. Gives a ringer coming on IV,compulsive redosing, and keeps you awake, and feels fucking great. Except it fucks your head and turns you into a retard

Best psychedelic ever. No anxiety.... Bad trips aren't even possible.

YOu are getting me so excited@R%#@%R#@! I was a long time coke dope user but ive been "clean" just smoking pot / noids for the past 4 months on the vivitrol shot.

I have some mxe headin my way and i am fucking psyched to shoot something sweet. everyones experiences sound awesome. im probably gonna start with a tiny littl emound like 10 mg or so and see how it goes.

YOu are getting me so excited@R%#@%R#@! I was a long time coke dope user but ive been "clean" just smoking pot / noids for the past 4 months on the vivitrol shot.

I have some mxe headin my way and i am fucking psyched to shoot something sweet. everyones experiences sound awesome. im probably gonna start with a tiny littl emound like 10 mg or so and see how it goes.

Make sure you are getting a good synth of MXE before you shoot it. I recently got some of a China method batch, and while it looks like pure white fine crystalline, it has more wonky side effects than what I have been used to (feels somewhat toxic actually so I won't be IVing any more of it) and don't really hole off it, just get wonky with some weird energy.

Well yeah I'm hoping its good. Reputable darknet dude whose been on since the beginning . it is white Crystly material too but its getting good feedback

I think a lot of mxe ultimately comes outta china so who knows. I just don't like dealing with customs.

Thanks Bone14 and Asante for taking the time to reply to me. I really enjoyed your inputs, and I will be taking your experience in to consideration.

With how long this order is going to take to be delivered, it looks like I'm going to meet myself half way on the waiting and the total will be about a 5 month break. Because I ordered a week ago, and the package has just now got to the customs.. Over seas still. So with how long customs over here also takes, I'll be LUCKY to have my package in a full week although I wouldn't be surprised if it took 2 or even 3. (although I would be devestated)

Can't wait to let you guys know what happens. Still wondering if 6 or even 7 months break is much more beneficial then 5? Or is there a certain amount of time that passes at which your tolerance stops to drop and your tolerance caps out at some point on a maximum low?

Interesting indeed

Do we have any chemist folks who can explain why the China reverse synth is such CRAP versus the EU (Original) synth we all know is best?

On another note, I'm baffled why someone from NYC is using the darknet to get their MXE. Are there NY laws I do not know about?

Show me an overview of two synth pathways that are allegedly "the european process" and "the chinese reverse synthesis" and I'll be able to tell you more.
But, its probably an old wives tale, I bet you five internets that both synths start off with 3-MeO-benzonitrile and cyclopentylmagnesiumbromide.

In chemistry it doesnt matter HOW you synthesize it, as long as you synthesize it at any yield and use proper purification techniques, its all going to be 99% pure MXE, fully indistinguishable in stength or effects.

Some labs purify badly, others synth another drug and cut it to make it of similar strength, others take good product and cut it to make more money, but any lab worth its salt can make the pure proper product.

Most "european" MXE is synthesized in China anyway, and imported in multikilogram quantities as mislabeled chems. Some of the finest RCs are Made In China, the only thing inferior about Chinese product is the wages of the chemists cooking it up.

Methoxetamine (MXE) was developed in 2010 thanks to the efforts of the Association of Independent Research Chemical Retailers (AIRCR). It has been reported that MXE was designed to be a dramatically improved, safer, and more beneficial compound than its 20th century cousin Ketamine despite the fact that MXE was not officially created or produced for the purpose of human consumption. The designer of Methoxetamine is reported to have set out to create the "perfect dissociative" - that is, a compound that would provide for "disassocition from unpleasant/undesirable sensations (i.e. pain) while allowing for the continued realization of pleasurable sensations and that would provide for the continuance of the ability to control/regulate the movements of bodily appendages rather than causing partial or complete paralysis as occurs with Ketamine.

According to Wikipedia's entry for Methoxetamine, MXE was created and is produced expressly for grey-market distribution. Methoxetamine is also there reported to be the product of rational drug design: its N-ethyl group was chosen to increase potency, lessening the risk of interstitial cystitis that can result from the accumulation of ketamine-like metabolites in the bladder. As the use of MXE has grown more common over the two or more years, a rising number of anecdoctal reports from reputable sources suggest Methoxetamine shares Ketamine's extraordinary ability to restore and repair damaged neurons.

Yale University researchers reported in 2010 that low-dose Ketamine repairs damaged neurons and fosters the development of new connections, or synapses, between existing neurons - a process referred to as synaptogenesis). Given its close molecular and chemical relationship to Ketamine the perception among users that MXE fosters significant and long-lasting improvements in mood, cognition, and memory are quite possibly well-founded.
BACKGROUND:

Polymorphism. or the existence of a compound in more than one crystalline structure, is a well-known phenomenon in chemistry and in pharmaceutical production. TheWidipedia entry on Poloymorphism (in Materials Science) indicates that it is not unusual for a single compound to have two or three common polymorphic forms. In nature, polymorphism can be readily observed by comparing any two snowflakes. Although all snowflakes are composed of the same root molecule (H20) each snowflake has a crystalline structure that is unique as compared to every other snow-flake; snow flakes produced at a given temperature and pressure may be said to have some characteristics in common (take for example snow flakes produced when the temperature is in the teens or single digits (Farenheit) versus snow-flakes produced when the temperature is just slightly below freezing. Of course, while snowflakes produced under these two conditions will tend to have some characteristics in common (such as size) each snow flake neverthess has a crystalline structure that is unique from ever other snow flake produced under the same condition.
To date, based on 1H (Proton) NMR analysis combined with subjective analyses and evaluation by a body of persons, (removed source) has concluded that there are at least three (3) MXE polymorphs that have been produced since MXE was introduced in late 2011 to early 2012 by the members of the A.I.R.C.R. in the UK. It should be born in mind that, as used in this discussion, 'polymorphism' may refer to
(A) cases in which a molecule is presented in the form of a given crystalline salt (for example, a Hydrocloride (HCl) salt) where different different facilities or laboratories ultimately produce different polymorphs of the same salt and/or where the the same facility/laboratory produces different polymorphs of the same salt at different times; and
(B) cases in which a molecule is presented in the form of an alternative salt (such as a Hydrobromide (HBr) salt) - in which case the same root molecule will take on a unique crystalline structure because different types of salts (HCl, HBr, etc) inevitably have different crystalline structures.
When polymorphism occurs, although the root molecule is present, different polymorphs may vary considerably in terms of potency as a function of time (i.e how quickly effects are realized, the duration of effects, and duration of 'after-effects') and potency as a function of weight (i.e. the degree of effects realized for a given amount). Furthermore different polymorphs may also very in the precise effects they tend to produce - although similarity of effects also tends to be observed when comparing different polymorphs of the same compound. Differences in the potency and effects of various polymorphs may understood as deriving largely from differences in the solubility and bio-availability of different polymorphs. Small changes in solubility and/or bio-availability can produce marked differences in the way in which different polymorphs interact with the miraculous brain and body.
One common example of alternative-salt polymorphism can be found in over-the-counter decongestants. Most decongestants that contain psuedo-ephedrine are presented in the form of a HCl salt. However, some psuedo-ephedrine decongestants are presented in the form of a HBr salt.
A common example of same-salt polymorphism may be found in the difference between certain 'name-brand' compounds (such as Xanax) and their (supposedly) equivalent 'generic' versions (such as generic Alprazolam). Relatively few individuals who have grown accustomed to Xanax will fail to notice when a 'generic' variety of Alrprazolam is substituted for Xanax - even though Xanax is nothing other than Alprazolam. It appears that, in the U.S.A. at least, it is frequently the case that a 'name-brand' represents the 'protomorph' of a given compound (e.g Wellbutrin) while generic versions represent one or polymorphs of the same compound (e.g. Buproprion). This helps explain why many patients who have grown accustomed to a 'name-brand' product do not adapt well to a 'generic' version of the same product.
It seems worth noting that is an amazingly well-kept secret of the pharmaceutical industry that the precise mechanisms governing the phenomenon of polymorphism are not fully understood and that the appearance (and disappearance) of different polymorphic forms may elude the ability of a given laboratory to control and reproduce them. Persons interested in finding out more about polymorphism may find that Bill Bryson's discussion of polymorphism in - A Short History of Nearly Everything - offers an instructive, and accessible to the lay-person, introduction into the bizarre nature of polymorphism.

POLYMORPHISM AND METHOXETAMINE:
Given that Methoxetamine has been produced, presumably in Megagram (1,000 Kilogram units) quantities, by different facilities around the world over the past two years it does not seem surprising that several polymorphs of Methoxetamine would have been achieved by various production facilities during this time. What is somewhat striking is that, as far as can be ascertained, (removed source) is the only entity who has offered MXE for nearly two consecutive years who has made an effort to identify and distinguish different polymorphs of MXE offered in the interests of promoting awareness of, and increasing understanding about, MXE polymorphism and the potential or actual impact of polymorpism with respect to the effects of MXE from different (or even the same) sources. It has become increasingly apparent that different polymorphs of Methoxetamine may produce certain effects so distinctive from one another that a person experienced with one polymorph of MXE may incorrectly conclude that a different polymorph of MXE is not even Methoxetamine but is some other compound (such as 4-Meo-PCP or N-Ethyl-Ketamine) that has been incorrectly or fraudulently traded as Methoxetamine).
Over the course of the past two years, (removed sourc) has offered Methoxetamine as Molecular Sacrament in three different forms:
(A) (removed brand name) {as protomorph of Methoxetamine or 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE}. Offered initially in April of 2011 (removed brand name) represents what may be understood as the 'protomorph' (that is, the first polymorphic form) of MXE originally created for the Association of Independent Research Chemical Retailers (AIRCR) who trademarked the name 'Methoxetamine' (a term that has come into such common usage for 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE as to render the trademark legally moot) and subsequently ordered its synthesis at the Megagram level by a pharmaceutical laboratory in India (circa late 2010). People have reported over the past two years that (brand name removed) offers the beneficence of pain relief (analgesic), heightened awareness of one's self and surrounds; improved alertness; improved sociability and greater ability to discuss sensitive & emotional issues with loved ones. In general, (brand name removed) has not generally been reported to foster increased drive (motivation) to 'move about' but rather tends to lead to contentment and satisfaction with one's status at the moment (e.g. standing, sitting, lying down). However, People have notreported that (name brand removed) produces a desire to simply be sedentary all or most of the time.
(B) (brand name removed) {as polymorph of Methoxetamine or 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE}. 1H (Proton) NMR analyses using D20 as solvent performed on a sample of (brand name removed) in February of this year (2013) confirmed that (brand name removed) is Methoxetamine. Much like the (brand name removed) polymorph of MXE, (brand name removed) shares many of the beneficent features of (brand name removed) (such as pain relief and increased acceptance of self and others) while possessing beneficent features that are distinctive from (brand name removed). Specifically, people have reported that (brand name removed) may be more beneficent than (brand name removed) in situations where physical activity (such as walking, dancing, doing housework) is involved or desired as (brand name removed) seems more apt to foster or support motivation (drive) to 'move about' and be physically productive.
(C) (brand name removed) {as polymorph of Methoxetamine - or 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE} emerged in early 2012 as the single most prevalent "polymorph" of Methoxetamine being produced en-mass for most of that year. However, by late 2012 it became increasingly difficult to source (brand name removed) {polymorph of MXE} as producers became increasingly reluctant to ship to the United States. The most distinguishing feature of (brand name removed) was that people almost universally reported that it increased the brightness and brilliance of colors and tended to foster "crisper" or "sharper" visual perception. Similar to (brand name removed) is was frequently reported that (brand name removed) was associated with greater drive (motiviation) to move about and be physically productive as compared to (brand name removed).

REPORTED SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES IN THE BENEFICENCE OF METHOXETAMINE POLYMORPHS:
In terms of the subjective effects of (brand name removed) {protomorph of MXE} & (brand name removed) {poloymorph of MXE}, People consistently report observing/experiencing the following features with respect to the effects of (brand name removed) and (brand name removed) upon oral ingestion:
• (brand name removed) EU synth {at 20-35mg level}:
o (A) provides significant relief from acute and/or chronic pain for several hours without blocking the ability to feel and experience pleasurable sensations and without other troublesome side-effects and the problematic dependency potential of opioids such as oxycodone;
o (B) often fosters a feeling or sense that on is resting or "floating" in time and space - as if on a inner-tube or floating with a life-vest on;
o (C) produce a calm, serene, somewhat "dream-like" state that is paradoxically punctuated by heightened awareness and lucidity;
o (D) tends to lack any marked physical-stimulant action (like that of caffeine) - yet tends to increasing awareness & mental alertness;
o (E) tends to produce a sense of contentedness & satisfaction with where ever one presently is at and/or is presently doing (i.e. improves awareness of and appreciation for the 'now').
o (F) promote emotional openness, empathy, and acceptance of one self and others;
o (G) provide rapid and often long-lasting relief from feelings of depression and/or anxiety by fostering a more peaceful and optimistic outlook that lasts for days or weeks after just a single instance of beneficent use.

• (brand name removed) unknown location synth {at 30-45mg level}:
o (A) provides significant relief from acute and/or chronic pain for several hours without blocking the ability to feel and experience pleasurable sensations and without other troublesome side-effects and the problematic dependency potential of opioids such as oxycodone;
o (B) often fosters a feeling that one is moving ever-so-slightly in a upward motion - perhaps as if rising slowly in a hot-air balloon.
o (C) tends to have an energetic or stimulant action similar to caffeine while being longer-lasting than caffeine and absent of the 'jitters' or 'crash' that may accompany the use of caffeine.
o (D) may improve mental focus and foster the ability to stay "on-task" toward the achievement of a goal.
o (E) may foster increased drive (motivation) to be physical active, productive, and social.
o (F) promote heightened sociability, greater openness, and acceptance of one self and others;
o (G) provide rapid and often long-lasting relief from feelings of depression and/or anxiety by fostering a more peaceful and optimistic outlook that lasts for days or weeks after just a single instance of beneficent use.

• (brand name removed) China synth {at 30-45mg level}:
o (B) often fosters a feeling that one is moving slightly forward or "gliding" gently through time & space as if slowly-moving foward on surf-board, toboggan (sled), ice skates, or roller blades;
o (C) often heightens the sensitivity of the visual-sense including a brightening of colors and a perception of improved 'sharpness' 'crispness,' and 'clarity' of vision;
o (D) tends to have an energetic or stimulant action similar to caffeine while being longer-lasting than caffeine and absent of the 'jitters' or 'crash' that may accompany the use of caffeine;
o (E) may foster increased drive (motivation) to be physical active, productive, and social.
o (F) promote heightened sociability, greater openness, and acceptance of one self and others;
That polymorphs of the same molecule 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE (that is, Methoxetamine) tend to produce different effects may be attributed to the fact that polymorphs often differ in their relative rates of solubility which can impact to their relative degree of 'bio-availability' or the speed and ease with which a given substance may be absorbed and subsequently enter or pass through the various systems and substrates of the human body; the rate at which different polymorphs of the same molecule are metabolized by the liver may also presumably differ. Differences in solubility, absorption, and metabolism may all contribute to the variations in the effects of the polymorphs of Methoxetamine.
Of course, each person should bear in mind that his or her experience with any given polymorph of MXE may differ from what others commonly report; in fact, each and every experience with any given substance, or any substance that effects the neurochemistry of the brain (from caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol to psychotherapeutic medicines), shall ultimately be unique due to the nature of our miraculous brain, Just as no two snowflakes are alike, so also are no two experiences of any kind, alike. Indeed, the very nature of human experience is that each moment can be experienced only once - and our experience of each and every moment is unique and can not be exactly or precisely duplicated.

The above has been edited to get rid of marketing brand names and also any source info. The above source believes there are 3 polymorphs of MXE. I have tried all 3 can atest this a IS difference. The Chinese synth is CRAP.

Digest and discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, my blood work came back with very positive results. Blood sugar and plasma levels are on point. Organs are on point, bladder included. He recently did a CAT scan of my bladder area and saw nothing to worry about. I was having stomach issues (gout) and that was the issue. Gout. So there could be a possibility that you could get gout from heavy MXE use. Not sure.

Taking a one week break (I know that's not enough to please some) and have lots of MXE in transit. Let the good times roll!

If they mean polymorphism as the same molecule being able to crystallize into different forms then no, that doesnt make any significant difference as to MXE psychoactivity. Whether you snort, sublingual, oral, rectal or inject the drug, it enters the body as a solution and solutions have lost their crystal structure. It sounds to me as a marketring scheme by that one mysterious RC company that places such high emphasis on polymorphism.

If they mean it because of it being present as a different salt form, like HCl and HBr then yes that has different solubility properties, but once in solution the base ions all are the same MXE. If that was the case then why didnt the organization specify it?

If they mean it, which isnt apparent from the text, that there are different enantiomers of MXE going round, S(+), R(-) and Racemic, I highly doubt that. Theres only one viable process I know of to make MXE and that is the one that starts with a grignard reaction and ends with a thermal rearrangement. That may effect different crystal structures yes, but not different enantiomer ratios.

If they mean polymorphism as the same molecule being able to crystallize into different forms then no, that doesnt make any significant difference as to MXE psychoactivity. Whether you snort, sublingual, oral, rectal or inject the drug, it enters the body as a solution and solutions have lost their crystal structure. It sounds to me as a marketring scheme by that one mysterious RC company that places such high emphasis on polymorphism.

If they mean it because of it being present as a different salt form, like HCl and HBr then yes that has different solubility properties, but once in solution the base ions all are the same MXE. If that was the case then why didnt the organization specify it?

If they mean it, which isnt apparent from the text, that there are different enantiomers of MXE going round, S(+), R(-) and Racemic, I highly doubt that. Theres only one viable process I know of to make MXE and that is the one that starts with a grignard reaction and ends with a thermal rearrangement. That may effect different crystal structures yes, but not different enantiomer ratios.

I agree. I took that information from a place (sounds like you know who I'm talking about ;) ) I think is full of shit but I wanted to share it with you folks for discussion.

I also think there is A LOT of Tiletamine being sold as MXE. Perhaps that's why I've gotten different effects from different batches. I had one batch that did the opposite of what MXE does for me. It made me panic and think everyone was out to get me. But it also shared some of the positives of real MXE. It's a shame people are pulling this, because it's not good for MXE and it's future. Thankfully I've learned over the years what real MXE is and I know what I'm getting everytime. However I had to learn the hard way by taking what I was told was MXE, but my body and mind knew better.

Real MXE makes me calm, relaxed and helps with depression as well as physical pain.

Any polymorphism would be rendered unimportant after the MXE dissolved in bodily fluids, as polymorphism is a property of crystalline structures. It therefore has no influence on pharmacology because a drug must be dissolved to be distributed around the body, and only one molecule at a time can bind a receptor.

Any polymorphism would be rendered unimportant after the MXE dissolved in bodily fluids, as polymorphism is a property of crystalline structures. It therefore has no influence on pharmacology because a drug must be dissolved to be distributed around the body, and only one molecule at a time can bind a receptor.

Thanks Transform!

Regarding the polymorph debate, I had posted the link to the site but realized the text has already been copied (Thanks TheDudeAbides), and it is technically a vendor so I removed it. Anyway IMO there are significant differences between MXE batches whether due to polymorph, isomer ratios or whatever it is. All I know is that I've tested at LEAST 3 different 'flavors', one or two of which are actually good for holing and other unexplainable 'spiritual' or 'matrixifying-out' experiences, or anything that feels more beneficial than wonky or toxic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.