• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Part 16 - Sweet 16 mind-control machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I don't think scientists deal with "truth," which is pretty much synonymous with fact, except with mystical/religious undertones.

This is getting a little off track guys... let's stick to MXE discussion.

*Guilty*

ON TOPIC:
Sometimes MXE clears out my sinuses like a medical dose of something would.

I expected to receive flack for my posts as I know I'm going on a limb here, but such is the nature of insights gleaned from deep down the rabbit hole. At any rate I've spoken my peace and will cease further speculations without any new obserable measurable evidence.

All of science is provisional: we think of theories and try to prove them experimentally, the more consistent the results are the more we rely on it while we proceed.
The fact that it is constantly in progress doesn't mean it is worthless, just that it is not strictly to be considered final and absolute.

While we all ought to keep that in mind, it doesn't mean our entire use of language should be undermined by inherent uncertainties. So even if science is always provisional, colloquially it would become very unpractical to ceaselessly emphasize it.

The more mature thing to do is to criticize a supposed fact or supposedly proven theory by pointing out the actual and specific inconsistencies.

Another thing I'd like to say is that while the social nature of the MXE threads is fine or rather unavoidable at this point, I think we have had quite enough about 'batch discussion'. Find some current thread on topics like polymorphism and discuss your ideas there, but please stop talking about the effects of your MXE in relation to its appearance here.
Regardless of what I think of stuff like polymorphism / different batches having different effects, I believe it is irresponsible to host discussion of appearance here since it just remains too speculative. Clearly people with opposed ideas keep posting the same type of things about it, and a lot of observations others can't really seem to use as information.

There are a lot of reasons why some batch of MXE one of you has is in powder-form with other visual characteristics e.g. a certain texture etc.. and has given effects that are in some way unique or unusual. Experiences can just vary a lot with these types of drugs and purity / identity / laces can all vary.
Until we have some actual empirical data or more decent theories in dedicated 'polymorphism' threads, these other reasons will just overshadow and obscure these purported variations in 'inherent' drug quality like polymorphism. And users should not form ideas or habits based on something so unsound.

Your posts may be moderated.

(here is a thread on polymorphism, started out as involving LSD, but I guess it is a more general topic: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/745066-The-Good-and-the-Bad-LSD - or otherwise create another one that is more specific about that topic. its certainly not disallowed to talk about it! just let it be split up and focused in a dedicated thread)

Loud n clear man.

It is pretty easy to spot those posters who partake in mxe frequently. I get it's fun to make life seem more grand and special than it really is. Try to create connections and meaning for things in life but some of this stuff is plain delusional.

It is pretty easy to spot those posters who partake in mxe frequently. I get it's fun to make life seem more grand and special than it really is. Try to create connections and meaning for things in life but some of this stuff is plain delusional.

I suppose it is easy to spot them, considering the thread history is viewable. How can anyone ever make life seem like anything? Life is only life, grand or not. Every theory starts out as delusional, until it becomes better understood by more people. That's just the nature of 'theory' it is not based in fact. So what's your point?

MXE does cause delusional thinking, in my experience. I wrote posts on MXE that seemed pretty weird after I was back to normal. You have to bear in mind that it IS a drug and does warp your mind. What seems real at the time is almost certainly just a drug effect. I can't say for sure that there's no reality to some of it but there's just no way to tell which parts are real and which are drug induced delusion.

yeah, dont feel bad. its interesting stuff and totally relate to the energy theory of yours. Science proved that the world isnt solid, tis made of waves, no particles, that collapse and reform so fast that your brain think its solid, but its not solid.
Therefore, our consciousness is also likely affecting the energy/waves of reality.

All I can see from those discussion its that its useless and also that the experience that gave you this insight cannot be explained, its beyond the word/ thinking process reality.

simply put, we cannot even describe adequately the taste of a apple. so trying to describe phenomenon so deep and so serious is impossible. Sadly, the most important truths and insights about life cannot be transmitted, only experienced.
I expected to receive flack for my posts as I know I'm going on a limb here, but such is the nature of insights gleaned from deep down the rabbit hole. At any rate I've spoken my peace and will cease further speculations without any new obserable measurable evidence.

Last edited:
and thinking that your ordinary thinking process isnt insane is also insane.
MXE does cause delusional thinking, in my experience. I wrote posts on MXE that seemed pretty weird after I was back to normal. You have to bear in mind that it IS a drug and does warp your mind. What seems real at the time is almost certainly just a drug effect. I can't say for sure that there's no reality to some of it but there's just no way to tell which parts are real and which are drug induced delusion.

Yeah i think our ordinary media trained minds are the most delusional of all. Things like, we have to go to college to get a job to participate in this draining monetary system is truly delusional. I wish we weren't born into it.

And what murphycat said is interesting to point out in this discussion, considering that no solid object is actually solid at all, rather a collection of tiny moving parts.

Is there a perma-tolerance to MXE? I just did 40mg last night after a 25 day break from it (my longest break yet since meeting MXE) and I got very little out of it. Admittedly, I was still in the comedown period of an LSD trip, but I didn't think the two effected the same receptors at all. I love MXE so much... I hope I haven't ruined my ability to enjoy it. Anyone else experience unexpectedly weak effects?

how much do you take of dpt when mixing with mxe. what is the combo dosage of each?
Seriously though dude. MXE+DPT, especially IM'd is like one of those ultimate combos. I'll probably add a touch of 2c-e or DOC for good measure to kiss the sky. I'm seriously anaticapating that drop. My favorite tunes on good phones, the rush of IM, and taking a fat rip of some good noids just as it comes up. As good as it gets really! Fuck I'll probably add a touch of 6-APDB for shits and giggles!

P.S. I think we're always on the same radio frequencies!;)

I've heard that DPT has a terrible taste and the nasal drip is disgusting. I've also read a lot of very bad trip reports about it. It's pretty vile stuff from what I've read. Why the interest in DPT, of all drugs? Isn't it like a guaranteed bad trip?

this is not my little experience with it but ive only went as far as 25mg inssuflated. but yes, the drip is close to horribile, ill make my first few trips inssuflated and once I find my sweet spot, IM will be my ROA. and DPT definitely has a bad rep for no reasons. Most reports on erowid are extremely positive.
I've heard that DPT has a terrible taste and the nasal drip is disgusting. I've also read a lot of very bad trip reports about it. It's pretty vile stuff from what I've read. Why the interest in DPT, of all drugs? Isn't it like a guaranteed bad trip?

A scientist uses words like "Truth", "Sound" and "Proof".

Leave the facts for cracker jack toys.
Haha your really grasping those straws aren't you? Look, I don't like you either but I wouldn't go out of my way to try and nitpick all your posts in an attempt to set forth petty arguements like you have with me, childishly... So when you come up with something with merit that you would like to discuss feel free to PM me and we can have a real debate :). Until then, MXE thread goes on...

Just curious though, do you believe Vortech's analysis on different batches? After all this I sure hope so, because if you don't it really shows how hard your trying to argue with me... Kinda sad when you think about it eh?

I get what you mean but Im one of those that has used a TON of MXE. I've also tripped thousands of timesaver, quite literally. I've just always just known there's line between insight and delusional thinking. It can be a fine line to traverse but not hard at times but....

Exactly it's just good ol' Jason spouting non sense again. We get posters like him in PD from time to time.

It can really depend. If I don't want to travel to far, 35-60 on the DPT and I always use higher doses of MXE so around 80. If I'm going heavy...120mgs of DPT with up to 150mgs of MXE. The doses on Erowid for IM are highly accurate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.