PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine / MXE Thread - Holey Shit no. 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this for the third time this weekend. Doses:
T+00:00 - 15mg oral
T+01:00 - 20mg oral + 10mg insufflated (I was with a full stomach and the first dose wasnt hitting, so I wanted to feel it faster)
T+02:00 - 30mg oral, since I still wasnt where I wanted to be

Overal it was a great experience. I had no tolerance (last time I used it was like 4 months before) and surprisingly the second oral dose + insufflated dose did not get me floored like it did the other times.
After the third hour I was extremely relaxed and went to lay down in my bed, listening to some dark techno music, which lead me to some negative feelings. I kept thinking about life and the train of thoughts were leading me to me to see things in an excessively bad way, and I noticed that at the time.
So I switched the music to Radiohead (Kid A), when everything turned pure bliss, then I was overwhelmed by very positive abstract emotions! This made me conclude that the music must be chosen wisely. I love hearing some darker music, but it may not be the best idea when there is so much emotional openness.
No hole achieved, I think. I don't know because I never had this experience but at some moments I would become the music and my mind would float far far away, to the point I would almost forget what or where I was.
Very, very mild visuals. At the end, I took 3mg of melatonin, following reports from the combo subthread, which indeed sharpened and coloured the visuals.
Ah, I also had to pee several times during the peak, which probably kept me from having a more immersive experience. At this point, getting up and walking was difficult, coordination was impaired, and I would feel dizzy. Laying down was necessary.

Radiohead, Kid A - Strongly recommended for leading an MXE trip!

Could anyone please provide a link to the IM injection guide? Figure here's as good place as any to ask lol...having trouble locating it...just need to know what I need aside from the insulin needles, bac water, swabs, and of course substance (MXE and/or 4-HO-MET in this case), as I'm not sure what filter to ask for or how to go about using it lol

I'm perfectly capable with the injection side of things though, just everything between starting with the powder up to stabbing my thigh :p

40mg = hole?

WTF. I have a bitch of a permatolerance and I never even abused MXE, rarely had ketamine, and stopped doing DXM back in like 2004 when I found the real drugs!

I have two batches and neither hole me at 40mg. Maybe I should just stick the shit under my tongue hold it there because its whack. 100mg last night had me feeling all tripped out but not where I wanted to be.

Although that may have been a good thing because I fucked up my laptop and had to take the damn thing apart, stick the video card in an ancient Alienware and reflash it and stick it back in my laptop and that could have been disastrous if I was full on tripping or even started to full on trip lmao

Gonna try the yellow batch tonight... see what happens... this white shit from China isn't doing it.

If you spray some filtered water up your nose to dissolve it later you get higher. Stuff stays up there undissolved for hours.

Well I dumped 78mg of the yellow batch in my mouth about 20 minutes ago... Just the taste of it tells me its much stronger. Should be a nice ride, already feeling euphoric rushes and noticing some mild visual distortions (I remember the yellow being really visual, both OEV and CEV).

Totally empty stomach... dinner is about to be served... so absorption shouldn't be an issue whatever did get swallowed.

Hopefully this new batch I've got coming is better than the last white batch which appears to be cut with salt.

A few weeks ago, went clubbing with gf, dropped 3 times 200-300mg 4-FA throughout the night, early morning at home not entirely clear memory of exact doses, definately still stimulated and euphoric from 4-FA, but on the tail end, so not rushing.... sniffed 20mg 2C-E, and sublingualed i imagine for myself 100 or 125mg MXE, the energy leftover from the 4-FA, and slight stimulation from 2C-E kept a certain form of clarity, however combined with that dose of MXE provided the most intense euphoria in my life, more than IV hydromorphone in so many ways for example... but to describe the experience, obviously very difficult, but perfect set and setting and co-tripper. A few words that come to mind are: spiritual, euphoric, heavanly, orgasmic and divine regarding this combo experience....

Not sure about the safety of combining 2C-E or 4-FA with MXE, but glad it all worked out for the best: dosage was crucial and specefic to each of us, and we both hit "that sweet spot" hehe ;)

yeah i've no tolerance. i've had the same 1 gram batch for I don't know how many years now...fuck it feels just as powerful as it did years ago. i don't understand how it's kept so well.

ive holed off 20 mg IV of good shit....in the first escapades

this shit could honestly help alot of people. I'm not depressed....but i feel like this shit could seriously help people if they were....the positive feeling lasts for a few days after a dosage. the only problem would be people abusing it.

one day maybe there will be "mexadone clinics" where people go hole up for a couple hours then come out right.

Well if you guys are IVing then I could see such low doses but I'm talking about sub/oral. For me, MXE is roughly the same potency as ketamine which I find odd. I have two different batches and the dose seems to be around the same for a +++ - between 78 and 82mg. I've yet to hole.

Oral mostly with MXE and nasal with K here (very long time ago K xp). Long time ago I dried my own K and holed with a reasonably low dose (although it was so long ago I didn't actually measure it). It was a one time thing basically just like MXE with me.

Well if you guys are IVing then I could see such low doses but I'm talking about sub/oral. For me, MXE is roughly the same potency as ketamine which I find odd. I have two different batches and the dose seems to be around the same for a +++ - between 78 and 82mg. I've yet to hole.
I've only ever used MXE nasally, but I just had my first hole experience last Saturday after having 50+ MXE trips prior, in similar dosages. I think hitting the hole is something that is just luck, you can't predict when or if you'll get there. I was quite surprised when I got there.

Ive only every holed from IVing it. Ive tripped fucking balls with rectal doses or oral..like not even knowing what was going on. But truly having a hole experience which i describe as sort of blacking out then waking up in another dimension getting sucked through wormholes and actually felling like i'm in another place. only ever happened with iv.

The K hole shot me into outer space where I gravitated towards a door (symbolic of my death).

The M hole turned me into a tin can.

My vendor switched his awesome batch of slightly tan brownish crystals to white powder MXE... Only tried 100mg of the new batch but it seems far inferior and different to the old tan batch... just a first impression.... but kindof pissed, coz i'm getting a fair amount of the new batch (white powder) in a couple of days.... i S/L... might ty IM exeptionally... but this batch seems far inferior.;;

anyone alse got any experience with this changenof batch....?

If it was from a Spain supplier... Mine is half and half... I just shook it and the yellow is heavier... Took 98mg of the white... And I'm watching Carrie... And seeing some serious open eye closed eye... Aka eyes open but visual anyway... Of binds being broken of the tibetan kind spinning around my forehead and burning bright when they hit the upside down crescent moon of my forehead and memories of times long forgotten...... And it's been 10 minutes. What a ride between Carrie and Tamara.

MXE can change the world. If everybody took MXE at the same time and were on the Internet it would be a worldwide party.

I actually had a divine experience throuh MXE and hash oil combined. I felt how great the world can be. The universe really can be an eternal paradise. It was profound. I also listened to this right here;

Last edited:
I had an mxe experience one time in my life. It was incomparable with the handful of experiences I have had with ketamine. Getting ready to order some mxe as I miss dissasociatives but dont feel like drinking cough syrup. Dxm was more comparable with ketamine then mxe...please enlighten me if I am wrong my friends

^Not at all. I was actually surprised when I first tried ketamine by how similar it was to dxm at lower doses, just shorter acting and without all of the negative side effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.