• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy Mescaline and Mesc. Cactus Thread - 3rd Button

In addition, I think there may be something like a 'root-preparation', a nutrient and maybe also hormone-rich liquid which can be applied to cut-off surfaces of plants or cacti when this is done, but I forgot if it was good or bad to let it form a callus first (like a thickening of the skin or a crusty layer on a wound, just like people get). Also you want to position the parts you want to graft excentrically meaning the centers or origins of the circles must not overlap, but you want to shift it. In other words, grafting should be done ever so slightly crooked to better match the adapting plant parts.

In my vocabulary, grafting is also known as 'going frankenstein on your ass'.

edit: yes you want to have it form a callus first.

In addition, I think there may be something like a 'root-preparation', a nutrient and maybe also hormone-rich liquid which can be applied to cut-off surfaces of plants or cacti when this is done, but I forgot if it was good or bad to let it form a callus first (like a thickening of the skin or a crusty layer on a wound, just like people get). Also you want to position the parts you want to graft excentrically meaning the centers or origins of the circles must not overlap, but you want to shift it. In other words, grafting should be done ever so slightly crooked to better match the adapting plant parts.

In my vocabulary, grafting is also known as 'going frankenstein on your ass'.

edit: yes you want to have it form a callus first.

you dont want the scion to callus over before grafting

here is some very good aussie info hijacked on topia...
hxxps://mycotopia.net/forums/off-site-links-downloads-pdfs/50760-teo-s-small-book-grafting-cacti-pdf.html

If I was looking for a psy to try as a festival would mescaline be my safest bet? (now that I'm finally able to source HCL) What's the potential of me freaking out or having a bad trip, I can normally keep myself together fairly well but saying that I've only done acid a couple of times and it was on fairly weak blotters.

Ill be doing "Trichocereus Bridgesii " fairly soon. I was wondering what the simplest way to ingest it is without having to do a lot of extractions or whatever? can i just cut it up and munch it down or would i get really nauseous?

Ill be doing "Trichocereus Bridgesii " fairly soon. I was wondering what the simplest way to ingest it is without having to do a lot of extractions or whatever? can i just cut it up and munch it down or would i get really nauseous?

You will get nauseous from eating the cactus flesh, but it is doable. Personally, given that I'm not a very chem savvy person, each of the 4 times I tripped on t. bridgesii I simply despined the cactus, then cut the fibrous core out of the middle, and finally scraped the flesh off of the skin using a knife. I would eat the flesh whole, usually after frying it up in some olive oil to make it slightly more palatable (but it never gets palatable, ever). I only threw up once doing this, and though I always get nauseous on the come up, it was transient.

Bump... this thread needs to stay alive! Anyway I have a question, I have 3 trichocereus pachanoi cuttings that Ive rooted, two are very healthy and have rooted without problems, but the small cutting I received from a different specimen doesnt seem to be wanting to root at all...

MyPachanois.png

These are the large ones after 3 weeks of being in Sunshine mix #4 potting soil (Its all I have :( ) Theyre both rooted great

MyPachanoiPup.png

This is also 3 weeks in in the same soil and same conditions, but this cutting doesnt seem to be wanting to root at all!

The small cutting is the one that I want to be mother plant, Ive consumed brew from both cacti, and the small cutting I received is from a decently potent cactus, where as the other one I got the two larger cuttings from was surprisingly weak.

I live in the desert, I let all of the cuttings calous before planting them, Ive kept them in shaded sunlight, I havent watered at all (except for the larger ones which rooted already). And its been around 100 degrees Farenheit the whole time. Anyone have suggestions of what I could do to help this little guy along?

These are my babies, both of the specimens mothers have given and taught me alot just from the two experiences I had. Its my turn to give something back to these cacti and give them life! Im just unsure on what I should do with the pup? Should I just leave it alone and hope nature works its magic? Should it come inside where its cooler? should I maybe give it a slight amount of water? Im new to cacti growing and these specific cuttings really mean alot to me! I dont want to just leave it alone and have it die, and I dont want to guess what I should do and kill it. Please, any advice from an experienced cacti grower would be greatly appreciated :)

Edit:
Nevermind, the pup is starting to do good, and I also found out the brew I consumed with my friend the second time was not from the same cactus as this one. He had a dozen cuttings that he ordered of monstrose variety, so the large cuttings are Trichocereus Pachanoi Monstrose. Beautiful huh? <3

Last edited:
Well another season has passed.

I'm going to be chopping some down and replanting as usually , almost 10 years of growth ... T. bridgesii's all cuttings from a 1 plant naturally :)
Whats funny that i only found out that people let the cuttings dry out before re planting... i never had any problems and don't plan on doing it in the future. None have died or root to death "touch wood", (unless they really small like psilocybinsane cactus) anyways don't recommend anyone make cuttings smaller then say 20cm..not logical to remove cuttings that tiny as it would take twice as long to catch up to a uncut rooted/potted plant.Most idea to build a nazi concentration camp style metal shed.. and feed it daily with water / fert... gives you explosive results just dont over do it, ( they will turn white and stop growing for ages even after it gains the color back)most importantly have fun and happy growing :)

edit:fixed link
7e04a325.jpg

Found and placed an order for five pounds of San Pedro yesterday, it's already shipped and on its way.. I plan on doing my own a/b extraction. This will be my first ever contact with mescaline (other than some fake ish at a music festival in arkansas this year), and I cannot be more excited. I'm a fairly experienced tripper, having eaten boomers, acid, ketamine, broke through on dmt, salvia, 2c-e, -i, and -p. All have been great in their own way, but from what I've already and expect from mescaline, I don't think any of them will compare to its spirituality and divine uniqueness.

Mescaline is a beautiful and spiritually aligning experience! I was blessed with its company yesterday and I cannot enough express my gratitude to it :)

I've worked with San Pedro much, this time was around thirty grams of green flesh powder, very intense but lucid and gentle.

Eat the cactus straight or do simple water infusion is my advice much more profound and thorough of an exp than extractions IME. And don't forget to admire those clouds! Woods are an ideal setting I feel

Natures lessons are so clear with cactus by m Y side...helps me to understand what I need to do with my life And allows me to make peace with the past in a deep way.

Best wishes!

I will be heading to Amsterdam soon.

I have heard that Peyote and other cacti are legal there.

Can someone that knows tell me the status of cacti in Amsterdam?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling tomato passata could mix well with raw mescaline pulp. Maybe the acidic flavours of the tomato could balance the vinegar flavours of the green stuff. Might be wrong too ...

Found and placed an order for five pounds of San Pedro yesterday, it's already shipped and on its way.. I plan on doing my own a/b extraction. This will be my first ever contact with mescaline (other than some fake ish at a music festival in arkansas this year), and I cannot be more excited. I'm a fairly experienced tripper, having eaten boomers, acid, ketamine, broke through on dmt, salvia, 2c-e, -i, and -p. All have been great in their own way, but from what I've already and expect from mescaline, I don't think any of them will compare to its spirituality and divine uniqueness.

Have you ever tried eating/drinking it? Might've been better to order a small amount just to see whether you can stomach it.

A/B extraction is very awkward too - many times more difficult than a DMT extraction. The cactus forms a thick viscous snot that you have a terrible time extracting from.

A/B extraction is very awkward too - many times more difficult than a DMT extraction. The cactus forms a thick viscous snot that you have a terrible time extracting from.

youre not doing it right/ but i dont mind your constant posts about something you clearly have a bit of experience in

youre not doing it right/ but i dont mind your constant posts about something you clearly have a bit of experience in

No, I'm doing it right, it's just a thousand times more awkward than DMT extraction. Have you ever done it?

the trick is to get the viscous "snot" runny before adding your nonpolar.
so-let cacti sit in very basic conditions until the mix slacks before adding your np and continuing with mix and pull. this takes from 12-48hrs.

Tried variations on that but once you've got a kilo of snot in a viscous snotball nothing loosens if off. Perhaps it works if you're just working with smaller amounts?

no you just need to add more base. it will turn it to a watery mix - one gram or 1000 doesn't matter

I am hoping to have my first experience of mescaline soon - extracted Hcl or acetate ... Not sure which tek my supplier will use.

I would like the experience to be as smooth as possible, hence my research and this question - is there any more I can do to minimise chances of nausea and projectile vomiting?

I am planning to:
- T - 0:30 -have some fresh ginger
- T - have 200mg equivalent of freebase mescaline in mint tea
- T - have a couple of puffs of mj
- T + 0:45 have another 200mg equivalent of pure mescaline in mint tea

Will this maximise my chances of holding it all down?

Thank you for your thoughts

Took about 25g of San Pedro resin earlier today, still going strong. Felt a bit edgy physically, but had no weed on hand to smooth things out. Had the bright idea to add 4-5mg of 5-MEO-MIPT, surprisingly it worked out okay and has rounded things off nicely.