• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

Also, serotonin syndrome is the exact opposite of what will happen during a hangover. Hangovers feel like shit because you're not getting ENOUGH serotonin release, whereas serotonin syndrome happens when you get TOO MUCH serotonin release, such as when you take way too much MDMA, especially with an MAOI like PMA or PMMA or the 2C-T's.

Also, serotonin syndrome is the exact opposite of what will happen during a hangover. Hangovers feel like shit because you're not getting ENOUGH serotonin release, whereas serotonin syndrome happens when you get TOO MUCH serotonin release, such as when you take way too much MDMA, especially with an MAOI like PMA or PMMA or the 2C-T's.

So basically, MDAI would infact make me feel better for a short while but then put me back in a depleted state of serotonin, depleted even more than before. OR it could possibly have no effect at all because my receptors did not have enough recovery time? How long is recovery time of MDAI versis MDMA? I have no hangover effects with MDAI.

I haven't used MDMA and MDAI in such a short timespan, but I have tried MDAI two days in a row and I definetly felt depressed after. When it wasn't over after 3days I used 7mg Methoxetamine and all was back to normal. I didn't use a SRA for a while after that though.

MDAI may be non-neurotoxic but it is still a powerful Serotonin Releasing Agent.

I haven't used MDMA and MDAI in such a short timespan, but I have tried MDAI two days in a row and I definetly felt depressed after. When it wasn't over after 3days I used 7mg Methoxetamine and all was back to normal. I didn't use a SRA for a while after that though.

MDAI may be non-neurotoxic but it is still a powerful Serotonin Releasing Agent.

I normally feel like crap after MDMA but I used MDAI and had no ill effects, I also used precaution by preloading on some vitamins and taking 5-HTP the next couple of days.

You know, I've been reading a lot about MDAI. Lots of people talk about feeling chilled, ego-free and smiley, positive feeling. That's fine. What I'm not hoping for is this 'one with the universe' deep and meaningful stuff that some people have written about. I did all that with acid and smoking when I was younger!

I think nowadays I'm thoughtful and philosophical enough when I'm straight. I'm getting high *ahem*...researching... for excitement and interest - not meditation. I really hope that works out! :) Reckon I might end up having a couple of beers with my preliminary 1/2mg of etizolam. Bit of a cocktail though isn't it... moderate amounts, I reckon.

Goes great with beer and benzos. Go for it, but in moderation like you say. Don't worry, you won't have any ego death or any kind of universal oneness - just pure, hedonistic euphoria. Enjoy!

Goes great with beer and benzos. Go for it, but in moderation like you say. Don't worry, you won't have any ego death or any kind of universal oneness - just pure, hedonistic euphoria. Enjoy!

Ah! Hedonism! that's what I like to hear. My universal oneness is when I'm, like, normal. IMO, you can't be deep and high at once - the two words are exact opposites!

Well, that MDAI stuff is rather good innit! However, I used it alongside alcohol & ethylphenidrate. So which effects were due to what substance is a bit wooly. But an educated guess should be close. It's all in the forums. I should point out that many believe it's really not a good idea to mix rcs before at least trying them individually. This is probably true, but Friday nights aren't my strong spot for good ideas!

What interests me is that I actually found the MDAI to sting more up the nose than the Eth. I think it was because the Eth was a fine powder, while the MDAI needed lots of chopping. It looked like ground up crystals - which is probably because it was, I'm guessing, made of ground up crystals.

Anyway, I'm about 3 years late on trying this so anything report-wise has already been said. The only thing I would say is if you get that kind of crystalline powder, it's well worth chopping each dose for several minutes before snorting. Obviously, if you're not snorting then happy days. In the past I just used a bank card for chopping, but this time I found a stanley knife blade and it worked much better.

Last week I expressed concern about some bloggers, posters etc remarking about MDAI that it took you on a meaningful mental journey, or that it creates some kind of deeper sense of oneness. I do of course accept that when trying a new substance you have to be prepared for anything. But I'm pleased to report that nothing of the sort occurred. I had no unusual urges to do anything except talk a bit more than normal and smoke cigarettes. It was just a good weekend. I felt it was surprisingly close overall to the effects of mephedrone, except that I could not retain tumescence for more than about 25 seconds. With Meph it was at least a minute and a half.

:)

So after several times experimenting with MDAI and in combination with MPA, I found 250mg MDAI + 50mg MPA to be my best experience so far. MDAI by itself is VERY sedating to myself and to those who took it with me. 250mg MDAI + 50mg MPA feels very close to MDMA, but any less MDAI and it feels slightly underwhelming (but still good).

Did anyone try do dissolve the new white and powdery UK Batch in water? I will try MDAI next weekend for my first time in order to check it out for New Years Eve and I like to adjust my doses closely via volumetric dosing.

Also is 100mg a good starting dose for someone who is sensitive to MDMA etc?
Thanks.

ill be trying this for the first time soon, i have 500mgs in the post along with 500mgs ethylphenidate, and of course some etizolams for the comedown. just a couple of Q's..

i am very experienced when it comes to mdma, 6apb, 5apb, meph etc, just wondering a good starting dose? i'd rather be overwhelmed than underwhelmed. also what would you recommend with the ethylphenidate dosing wise? dont want to be too speedy as i will most likley be just sat in. dont want to fall asleep either haha.

how long does mdai last for?

re-dosing an option? or just not worth it

If you're experienced with these other entactogens, MDAI is likely to be an underwhelming experience. You probably have a considerable amount of tolerance, so 200mg is probably an adequate amount. Not sure about the ethylphenidate.

I usually find MDAI to be more therapeutic than recreational. Threshold doses (< 30mg) make for an excellent anti-depressant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that 200mg MDAI is a good first dose, although 250mg if you're confident about getting right in there. I can't comment about the ethylphenidate dosage I'm afraid, but 50mg MPA oral was a good mixer.

Does anyone have further information towards solubility of MDAI? If it arrives today or tomorrow I will also start with 200mg but it would just be good to know if it is possible to dilute. Thanks.

smoking weed ok with this? it seems like it would be a very good combo, i know its probs fine but just checking

well ive took about 230mg MDAI, 2 etizolams and weed. feels really nice yeah, but i get what you mean by underwhelmed, still nice yeah justnot mindblowing

edit:

1hour later..

fuck that defo peeking now! feel fucking amazing, gurning my tits off, on my sofa in a blanket listening to some good music, also i am getting crazy CEVs, jsut like random and sometimes bizzare pictures, faces,then as started to watch deeper in then i was watching what seemed like a movie, weirdest CEVS ive ever had justin how tottly random and bizzare it was. i smokng a couple of bong hits really gets mdai going like

took me ages to write this i am truly mashed \%)

i proper getting viusals, cant stop watching the viusalierm, the visauls are very differnt to those wellmosttypes

just smoke lots of weed on im actually trippin baslls, never thought this had vsuals and shit.

anyway the next day i slept in til 5pm! haha woke up feeling fresh and fine too :), very glad i finally got round to trying this, could very well become a personal favourite

Last edited:
ok so thinking back to that night i wasnt really "trippin" per say, it was more a delirium, kept thinking i was talking to with people talking to them, then i'd snap out of it and think wtf? but it would keep happening, also it got to a point where i was seriously nodding, anyone else experienced this?

im thinking i was just so heavily sedated, 230mg bombed and 270mgs snorted, with 2mg etizolam and plenty of weed