• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Ketamine Thread (Third Injection)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's the general availability of K? I know it's a pretty dumb question.
But here in Western Tennessee I have never heard of anyone selling it, let alone even having tried it.

After reading the Book Disco Bloodbath or Party Monster (also a somewhat amusing movie with Seth Green in it) I have been really wanting to try it.

Ketamine seems to be isolated in circles of friends or in the music scene, not out in the general populous of drug users. Cities or higher populations or locations with certain types of people/music scenes show ime show a higher presence. *note I'm talking about america*. A lot of user get their ketamine from other countries and that gets distributed to their friends, so its possible to get it online, but that enough of that talk. To close to sourcing.

Keep looking, it took me 5 years for me to find k for the first time after wanting to try it

2qx6qah.jpg

It wont open my Front door,
But it can help me get into a hole =)

Lol i just thought grinding off the teeth of a key was a brilliant idea

I'm supposed to ingest some of this for my first time this weekend. I'm all too familiar with serotonergic psychedelics & tripping in general, but I know Ket & NMDA receptor antagonists are nothing like the classical psychedelics. I've done DXM once, just a bottle, & all i felt was drunk, not really dissociated. Never had the chance to try Nitrous, but I'm familiar with Salvinorin A & it's dissociative effects, but even then I'm sure it's not too comparable to the NMDA Dissociatives.
Anything I should expect from the expierence? I see alot of you guys say it takes some getting used to. Will the trip leave an impression on my psyche for sometime afterwards, kinda like how psychedelics leave you thinking? I'm hoping this to be memorable. Hopefully I'll be too sedated & dissociated to find the expierence unpleasant in any manner.

I'm supposed to ingest some of this for my first time this weekend. I'm all too familiar with serotonergic psychedelics & tripping in general, but I know Ket & NMDA receptor antagonists are nothing like the classical psychedelics. I've done DXM once, just a bottle, & all i felt was drunk, not really dissociated. Never had the chance to try Nitrous, but I'm familiar with Salvinorin A & it's dissociative effects, but even then I'm sure it's not too comparable to the NMDA Dissociatives.
Anything I should expect from the expierence? I see alot of you guys say it takes some getting used to. Will the trip leave an impression on my psyche for sometime afterwards, kinda like how psychedelics leave you thinking? I'm hoping this to be memorable. Hopefully I'll be too sedated & dissociated to find the expierence unpleasant in any manner.

Its much better experience than DXM.

If you start to panic, Providing you havent railed too much,
Just remember that ketamine is pretty safe, and you are probably going to be okay.

Dont mix it with alcohol though.

thank you, i just didn't want to sit out side looking suspect haha. how long do you think it takes to air dry? im patient just would like a time frame

what are the advantages of air drying ? microwave-ing is shit but isn't using a plate over boiling water a good idea ? its certainly much faster and no material is lost or damaged...

and a question about the grapefruit juice: how much time before the ket should you drink it?
years ago i heard similar things about blackcurrant juice tried it once or twice but didn't notice any change in tolerance...

what are the advantages of air drying ? microwave-ing is shit but isn't using a plate over boiling water a good idea ? its certainly much faster and no material is lost or damaged...

and a question about the grapefruit juice: how much time before the ket should you drink it?
years ago i heard similar things about blackcurrant juice tried it once or twice but didn't notice any change in tolerance...

I can answer these questions I think :)

I don't think there are real advantages to air drying. If I have pharmaceutical ketamine, which ofcoure is solved in a liquid; I put it on a stone plate and put that above a pan with water above a fire and then wait for 30-45 minutes until it's dry. Never lost any ketamine and it comes out ultra fluffy, no need to ever crush it if you boil it out like that. Fast too, effective I'd say. If you're lazy and patient though, just putting it on a plate on a table and waiting for a day or so should dry it out just as well, without having to stand over a fire staring at your slowly drying ketamine for 30 minutes. I still prefer just boiling it out though, the easiest way being stove -> pan with water -> plate over the pan -> ketamine on the plate. Put on the fire and just wait. Do check the water in the pan though, it will boil away completely and dry-boiling a pan is bad for your pan.

Then the grapefruit thing. I noticed the biggest difference in sensitivity to ketamine if I eat a large grapefruit about 4 hours before taking the ketamine. More grapefruit makes the sensitivity higher too. Fresh grapefruit or grapefruit juice does nót make a difference, both work fine. The biggest difference I noted to taking ketamine without grapefruit is not the amount in mg's needed, but how long it lasts. It easily goes from 45 mins to about two hours or even a little longer. It takes much longer to wear off and the ketamine effect feels a bit nicer too, probably because the ratio ketamine -> norketamine is much more to the ketamine side. In terms of actual tolerance; I don't have that high of a tolerance anyway (I don't even get one from using ketamine daily, I don't use it daily right now but I did in june and that made very little tolerance difference for me) , but I still notice a clear difference. My friends do as well.

Yeah it does to a few; google it :) I actually found out about it because a family member was on beta blockers for a while and while on that medication wasn't allowed any grapefruit since beta blockers have a small therapeutic width; as in you'll easily have a dangerous overdose, and grapefruit potentiates plenty of drugs. In the caze of ketamine this is safe seeing how it takes many grams to overdose on ketamine, if you take too much you simply don't remember the experience or atleast part of it, and it's more of a narcosis then a hole, which ofcourse is also a shame and not the desired effect, but it's easy to prevent that from happening even if you do take grapefruit before :)

:) ambient(with least sounds possible) puts you in the hole at sub k-hole doses

I need to know, going by experiences, Personal or just by people knowing others who love there K.

How much is too much? How regular is too much?

I actually have scales so i can weigh a dose out too. So thats, rather.. Proffessional of me lol.

Atm i say i do it every 2 weeks. about 100mg in one go maybe 150mg if i creep back to the bag. Now obviously no ket is best for my bladder/ kidneys but As a side note, i only drink water and 1 cup of tea, and i drink about 2 litres maybe more of bottle water , Every single day I love drinking lots of water.

Is this good practise of harm reduction, or do i need to cut back Further?

. . . I love Thy K .... <3

Also does drinking say, 2 cups of Hot water (from the kettle) help to flush it all out too? i read somewhere that ketamine gets stuck when the stomach gets cold, and things like
- Drinking hot water
- Hot baths
- Hot water bottles
- Avoiding sugar

help it get out of your system?

Last edited:
http://www.drbicuspid.com/index.aspx?sec=sup&sub=rst&pag=dis&ItemID=301463
"Why is this happening to me?" David wonders in the video. The answer, according to his father, David Elbert DeVore, is ketamine.

DeVore said the drug was administered during the hour-and-a-half procedure by Michael S. Willis, D.M.D., of Orlando Oral & Facial Surgery in Florida. The surgery was necessary to remove a supernumerary tooth that might otherwise have prevented the eruption of a maxillary central incisor, DeVore explained.

kid of 7, on ketamine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs
^almost 100,000,000 views !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBHd4W4EQfg

I need to know, going by experiences, Personal or just by people knowing others who love there K.

I actually have scales so i can weigh a dose out too. So thats, rather.. Proffessional of me lol.

Atm i say i do it every 2 weeks. about 100mg in one go maybe 150mg if i creep back to the bag. Now obviously no ket is best for my bladder/ kidneys but As a side note, i only drink water and 1 cup of tea, and i drink about 2 litres maybe more of bottle water , Every single day I love drinking lots of water.

Also does drinking say, 2 cups of Hot water (from the kettle) help to flush it all out too? i read somewhere that ketamine gets stuck when the stomach gets cold, and things like
- Drinking hot water
- Hot baths
- Hot water bottles
- Avoiding sugar

Firstly a bit of background. From around start of 2008 to mid 2010 I was using s-isomer ketamine nearly every day. Not boasting just letting you know my personal usage. At its peak I'd go through a gram a day, as tolerance builds real quick with K (its a bitch). Now I'm not endorsing the sort of binging I was doing, but if you're only having 150mg every 2 weeks I wouldn't worry about 'detoxifying' your body after due to the tiny quantities youre using.

I love K but have stopped as I became severely addicted and didnt want to kill someone driving whilst in a K hole.

One point I will make though and many will disagree is I recommend you aim to k hole every time. The preceding feeling before a hole is blurry and clumsy, the hole is where the drug truly shows its magic.

that's just my 2c.

Ya i wouldn't worry about that usage. I wish i had your will power to use it like that. At my worst I can easily do 3+ grams in a day, tolerance sucks and it doesnt go away, bumps turn into lines and then mountains. I could feel my body getting sick, i even noticed my face looked different in the mirror. I would usually end up puking on the tail end of my binges, just because my body felt toxic.

Luckily i only use it every other week since i work out of town and dont bring any drugs with me. Also if you decide to go on binges just be aware that K-pains could happen and you dont want to feel the wrath of those. You will be in screaming agony and only shots of a strong opiate will help with the pain. Yes i went to the hospital cause i couldnt stand the pain and the morphine brought the pain down from 11 to like maybe a 5.

What the hell K were you snorting. K pains? Body sickness. Never experienced these, ever.

Only negative effect was completely destroying my nose for a month after binges. Thats it.

- Drinking hot water
- Hot baths
- Hot water bottles
- Avoiding sugar

Being careful and cautious is a good thing and not something I'd want to discourage, but, I honestly think you are being over-cautious and worrying for no reason is not as good as being careful :) You don't need to worry about getting it out of your system fast if you only use 150 mg in a session. I'd say twice a month is pretty much perfect from a harm reduction stand; I used to do that for over two years, do ketamine about once every two weeks, and then up to at most 200 mg each time, and I read on serveral sources that such amounts are pretty much safe for both brain and body (the study where they compared daily users to occasional (1-2 times a month) users compared to ex users to people who never did it, the only ppeople who scored worse on the memory e.d. tests were the daily users, all the other groups scored the same, so that seems to point towards that quitting restores any ''damage'' and that using up two twice a week is no problem for the brain. All data I found on the bladder problems point to it starting with dosages going above a gram a day.

So yeah I'd say you're safe. What works good to avoid bladder issues for me (and since may I've been using up to 1 gram in day for serveral days in a row, but also with regular 1-2 week breaks) is drinking plenty of tea. Tea is a fluid and it also contains caffeine, so it pushes liquid out of your body while being liquid, meaning that you 'flush' your bladder plenty. That way, even though my weight is lower then my friends and usages higher (not because of tolerance funnily enough, I actually need less then them, I just enjoy k-holing more then once a day, and if you do ketamine from when you get up to when you go to sleep, and only sleep for maybe 3-4 hours and k-hole two or three times in a day that's easy enough), they díd notice some very minor bladder issues while I did not. Turns out, I drink few liters of tea a day, they forget to drink while under influence, so the nor-ketamine was able to scratch their bladders up worse then mine.

So yeah my advise is: If a gram lasts you more then a month there is nothing to worry about in terms of your bladder, but if you ever fnid yourself using more: tea, and plenty of it. Won't prevent damage, but it does help a bit :)

hey guys, I'm getting some ket this weekend (for the first time) and want to know how much to dose, and other tips. I don't have a scale so an example of the kinda info I'm looking for is a "half inch wide by 4 inches line " etc, etc. would be sweet. I know about ket, but know close to nothing about the dosing so I'd love that kind of info.

if you don't have a scale best take a tiny bump every 5 mins till you get where you want
but its best to find one and calculate your dose using erowids dosage chart depending on what level of effects you desire

if you don't have a scale best take a tiny bump every 5 mins till you get where you want
but its best to find one and calculate your dose using erowids dosage chart depending on what level of effects you desire
thanks a lot dude. and I just found out i'm getting 2 "vials". Is this how ket is usually sold as? I never dealt with ket so IDK. And this kid is known to be a straight dealer for things like heroin, coke, etc but I've never personally dealt with him. Does this sound straight or do you think these "Vials" are bullshit?

Status
Not open for further replies.