• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

I abused the stuff too much and I'm in fear for my health, anyone found some toxicity from this compound ?
I used it almost every night for 2 weeks, high dose (50 to 100mg each time, 2 or 3 25mg or more redose each time), I attained 3 or 4 time the hole (yesterday I got basically unconscious). 2 time in the two weak I feel somewhat bad and all fucked up from this compound sometime even fearing for my life (not sure if the fear was valid thought). Other was good trip.
I'm often hangover the day after, meaning I'm almost always hangover since 2 weeks. It should pass isn't it ? Any experience from regular/high doses ?
I've no more I stop use of it now.
I'm working in some "intellectual" fields and I'm in fear of becoming idiot lol I'm serious

About the product itself at the beginning I didn't really like it, but with more XP I found it's a good compound. Not as good as MXE but great.

Last edited:
Any experience from regular/high doses ?
I've no more I stop use of it now.
I'm working in some "intellectual" fields and I'm in fear of becoming idiot lol I'm serious

After my month long trial I had that crispy burnt out feeling for a good (or bad in my case) week. Kinda reminded me of doing PCP daily, you're left feeling a little mad (for a week) haha. I noticed that I've bounced back after ending the trials and now I can take it randomly, and not consecutive days without ill-effects. Again, this isn't advice, it's just my experience.

There appears two be more than one batch going around though. My batch/supplier never have given my problems but I'm reading more reports of what sounds like a new batch came out and is more likely to cause skin irritation, neasua and "eye pressure issues" (pain w/ fuzzy vision). I can't say for certain but if there is a dirty batch then it could be anything.

So it seems to be common sense, that snorting this is a waste.

What would be a low oral dose for functionally using this substance as a creative catalyst ? If that is not the use case of this substance, what is it good for (there seem to be people, that use it regularly, so it must have advantages) ? Thanks for opinions.

So it seems to be common sense, that snorting this is a waste.

What would be a low oral dose for functionally using this substance as a creative catalyst ? If that is not the use case of this substance, what is it good for (there seem to be people, that use it regularly, so it must have advantages) ? Thanks for opinions.

Alcohol substitute, Euphoric Stimulant, anti-anxiety, and adding a hole to a psychedelic. Depending on dose.

So dosing low orally it CAN be an euphoric stimulant on its own ?

So dosing low orally it CAN be an euphoric stimulant on its own ?
in my case it tends to be more dysphoric than euphoric, if I'm not adding some psychedelic to the mix

in my case it tends to be more dysphoric than euphoric, if I'm not adding some psychedelic to the mix
Most euphoric dissociative I've done to date and I've done a lot of them in excess.

Much more euphoric. Much more euphoric than PCP and ketamine as well (both of which I've respectively smoked and shot 100s of times). Ephenidine was even more euphoric though, but I've only done it a few times due to it being so har to get into solution for injection. MXE I've done around 50 times, up to 200mg per shot IV. Nowhere near this one, besides I find keetamine much cozier and more euphoric.

But then again I am weird like that, I find oral tramadol a shit ton more euphoric than IV morphine of which I've done some pretty heroic doses. The only opiate (eventhough tramadol really isn't one) that matches tramadol's euphoria is IV hydromorphone for me. I'm odd I suppose. Hmmm, I may just go and shoot some dilaudid tonight. :D

Much more euphoric. Much more euphoric than PCP and ketamine as well (both of which I've respectively smoked and shot 100s of times). Ephenidine was even more euphoric though, but I've only done it a few times due to it being so har to get into solution for injection. MXE I've done around 50 times, up to 200mg per shot IV. Nowhere near this one, besides I find keetamine much cozier and more euphoric.

But then again I am weird like that, I find oral tramadol a shit ton more euphoric than IV morphine of which I've done some pretty heroic doses. The only opiate (eventhough tramadol really isn't one) that matches tramadol's euphoria is IV hydromorphone for me. I'm odd I suppose. Hmmm, I may just go and shoot some dilaudid tonight. :D

It's the beauty of life, everyone reacts different to everything :D It would be boring other way!

After my month long trial I had that crispy burnt out feeling for a good (or bad in my case) week. Kinda reminded me of doing PCP daily, you're left feeling a little mad (for a week) haha. I noticed that I've bounced back after ending the trials and now I can take it randomly, and not consecutive days without ill-effects. Again, this isn't advice, it's just my experience.

Thx for your response.

you feel o-PCE more euphoric than 3-meo-PCP or MXE? That's really strange!!!

I can see how he's saying that
The only thing I don't like about o-pce is that in myself there is a kind of bad body load (didn't thought it was possible for dissos...).
Aside that I find a great euphoria in it wich don't even diminish that much with tolerance. The hole is pretty awesome too.

After reading through this thread I've seen some users mention o-PCE's caustic effects or at least perhaps the caustic effects of an impure batch. I am not sure if it's because I was using o-PCE too much and the rumors of it having antibiotic properties are true or that the batch I had was indeed impure but after a week or two of regular use (mostly daily or every other day) I indeed noticed some negative effects, namely sores in my mouth and an overall increased sensitivity of my soft tissue. Also I had some bladder retention and slight stomach pains here and there which I will attribute to the same properties of other dissociatives such as K and MXE, etc. What concerned me was the skin sensitivity in particular and I have since stopped all use of this compound. I am also unsure whether the mouth sores were caused by the o-PCE itself or rather I injured my mouth because of its anesthetic properties which seem to make my lips numb and senseless. Regardless, the sores seemed to take longer to heal than other mouth injuries I've had in my life. It could be that, because of my frequent use, I was feeling a bit paranoid in general but I am worried about this compound's possible antibiotic properties which led me to wonder if the delayed healing was due to immune system suppression or something to that effect.Sorry if this was rambling but I figured someone might be able to weigh in on it or would at least appreciate my input.

Also I had some bladder retention and slight stomach pains here and there which I will attribute to the same properties of other dissociatives such as K and MXE, etc. What concerned me was the skin sensitivity in particular and I have since stopped all use of this compound. I am also unsure whether the mouth sores were caused by the o-PCE itself or rather I injured my mouth because of its anesthetic properties which seem to make my lips numb and senseless. Regardless, the sores seemed to take longer to heal than other mouth injuries I've had in my life.

I got the bladder effects, but that's all dissociatives for me. I only got a wierd itchy thing on my hand for a day and combining it with 3-meo-pce but I could have brushed against a plant or something. I haven't found this chemical to be caustic at all. This seems to be supporting evidence of multiple batches going around....

Aphthous sores?

Seems like wrong reasoning that antibiotic properties have something to do with immune response just because the immune system fights bacteria etc which antibiotics also happen to target. But plenty of drugs are immunosuppressant like opioids, benzo's... and for a drug like ketamine there are also mechanisms by which it can be immunosuppressant: https://www.researchgate.net/profil...uppression/links/0deec537cd6d31569a000000.pdf

So yes it may very well be linked to your drug use, but no the antibiotic thing probably doesn't have anything to do with this. :)

I don't know about the skin sensitivity... dissociatives like these do affect pain-perception and proprioception, I can't say what kind of a rebound can be expected from having such sensations numbed for a while and then discontinuing.

Last edited:
Aphthous sores?

Seems like wrong reasoning that antibiotic properties have something to do with immune response just because the immune system fights bacteria etc which antibiotics also happen to target. But plenty of drugs are immunosuppressant like opioids, benzo's... and for a drug like ketamine there are also mechanisms by which it can be immunosuppressant: https://www.researchgate.net/profil...uppression/links/0deec537cd6d31569a000000.pdf

So yes it may very well be linked to your drug use, but no the antibiotic thing probably doesn't have anything to do with this. :)

I don't know about the skin sensitivity... dissociatives like these do affect pain-perception and proprioception, I can't say what kind of a rebound can be expected from having such sensations numbed for a while and then discontinuing.

Now that it has been about a week since my last use I am beginning to wonder about the antibiotic thing. Admittedly, I did not read up about the antibiotic question in depth and the thought of it just made me paranoid. I feel fine 6 days out and I think that most of the nasty side effects and immune suppression were simply due to being stimulated and getting poor sleep for so long.

However, the caustic side effects are something I am still a bit concerned about and am curious if it is related to different batches' purity. One other user reported extreme skin sensitivity, redness, and pain around his joints, hands, and ears. That user went on an extreme binge of like 2-4 grams in a week's time, though.

The residual stimulation from o-pce is long and torturous. Leaves one with an inability to sleep and an apparent immunity to the usual downers. It doesn't leave as in "leave the body alone to resume normal functions" but rather "let's see if you still like me 6 hours from now, bitch!"

The residual stimulation from o-pce is long and torturous. Leaves one with an inability to sleep and an apparent immunity to the usual downers. It doesn't leave as in "leave the body alone to resume normal functions" but rather "let's see if you still like me 6 hours from now, bitch!"

That's why I usually take some benzos, beer or GBL at the end of the experience for easing the comedown and beeing able to sleep :)

The things I've found to help were Gabapentin(Muscle and Heart Stim)+Klonipin(Mental Stim) or Mirtazapine (Both). I smoke weed the entire comedown. Not saying these are safe, just what worked for me.

The things I've found to help were Gabapentin(Muscle and Heart Stim)+Klonipin(Mental Stim) or Mirtazapine (Both). I smoke weed the entire comedown. Not saying these are safe, just what worked for me.
cannabis in my case just increases the dissociation, but doesn't help to sleep :(

@ MSK, Marauder

What are the doses and ROA, on which you experience this pronounced long-term stimulation ? I can imagine, that it would not be as stimulating for me, because at the moment I take stimulants too regularly.