• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ETH-LAD Thread

I can't wait to try my ETH-LAD now, he he, I wonder why they made them at 150 ug if it is equipotent to LSD and 1-P-LSD?
Who knows, but the more the better...!;) I've wanted to try this since I've read its entry in PiHKAL. Hopefully sometime in the future...

Although it's laid very strong, ETH-LAD seems easier to handle than a corresponding "strength" of LSD (IMHO and after only one trial), so I think the dose is correct and well planned.

I can compare Eth-Lad to Orange Sunshine (250ug) of the 1970... OS had the same intensity to it as i experienced with ETh LAD... Warping walls echos, colors shifting, music enhancement etc... I been waiting a long time for something like this to come around... Eth-Lad is perfectly dosed...

I can compare Eth-Lad to Orange Sunshine (250ug) of the 1970... OS had the same intensity to it as i experienced with ETh LAD... Warping walls echos, colors shifting, music enhancement etc... I been waiting a long time for something like this to come around... Eth-Lad is perfectly dosed...

It had me thinking that too although I wasn't around in those days. I've heard some old heads rave about orange sunshine in a way which makes me wonder if it was actually a good analog. The trip was like what people brag on about from the 60s. I've heard from some in my own family "but oh boy.. that orange sunshine...whew!". I have never seen such clear tracers that long. I may have seen long tracers on things like DOx but I don't remember them having the same clearness/clarity. I watched my cat walk across the floor and meow, and i could clearly see the trail cats walking then meowing but much clearer than any other psychedelic (although it got me thinking that all along the doses of "great" LSD i've had were actually way way less dosed than advertised - i would assume LSD gets this good at a proper dose). Meow..meow..meow...etc lasting many seconds. I even thought I was seeing a "future trail" like I was seeing a trail ahead of where my hand actually was, before "I" (or the mechanics of my mind) made the decision to move it there.

The alternative color enhancement is also interesting. There seem to be a few archetypal color themes (at least with me, but some seem common to other people) to most psychedelics. LSD, DMT, mushrooms, 4-aco-dmt seem to boost a lot of red and blue or more primary colors. That same nitrogen has the same one methyl group. Eth-LAD really boosted greens and yellows which reminded me of 4-aco-met which also has an ethyl group there although its not constricted. AL-LAD seemed to have less color enhancement but pinks and yellows, and lighter greens stood out the most. I wonder what it is about the molecule configurations that make certain colors get boosted more than others... Each drug seems to have its own color theme it applies to the world. Eth-LAD's was extra amazing. On the comedown I remember green on the TV being REALLY bright :).

I remember this lady walking across the room wearing a; well, bright yellow dress... The tracers where very clear, many copies of her dress expanded across the floor for like 15 feet... Then she stopped walking! The tracers slowly caught up to her... What does she do... as the last tracer caught up with her she take a step forward... Like it pushed her.... I bought fall out of the chair laughing...

For OS it was different then any LSD i have ever done.... I lived 30 miles away from Haight-Ashbury, at the time... I done Loads of lsd back then, it made you trip hard because it was dosed perhaps at 250 plus (Guessing)...they called it 4-way... Then somewhere in the late 70's you had to eat 3 doses to get there.... yet OS was different...

I tried for many years to find out, what it was we we where taking.... I even thought it mite have been STP aka DOM... Nope after i took Dom 4 years ago, for the first time @ 10mg; I REALIZED it wasn't that ether...

For Eth-Lad, eth-lad reminds me of Orange Sunshine, the most... I do concede, It was a long time ago; i could be off, about this feeling....

I have read, 2 other post, on BL clamming, ether 1p-lsd, or was it al-lad.... Saying they reminded them of OS too.... So i hope we get a report from them about what they think about eth-lad.... for it is the real deal....

In one more week i'll be trying it again... just to see if it takes me there once again.... and cuz it feels so right.

Told you you'd love it :)
Namaste

So I finally tried ETH-LAD.... well I must say I prefer AL-LAD <3

I think this kicks the pants out if al lad. Cleanest trip I have had yet. It's not lsd but god damn it is super similar. Very very therapeutic for me.

So I finally tried ETH-LAD.... well I must say I prefer AL-LAD <3

Most people that have tried both seem to prefer ETH-LAD (which I haven't tried yet). Why did you like AL-LAD more? Have you tried 1P-LSD? If so, how did it compare to the previous two, in your view?

I don't understand the fawning over ETH-LAD. My experiences were ranged from bad to annoyingly boring. Trip #1 was a DPH-esque nightmare and Trip #2 was just obnoxious (visuals with no musical enhancement, watching TV was difficult and playing games was impossible). I'll try it a third time, but I'm writing it off if that one sucks.

Out of the lysergamides I've tried (AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, 1P-LSD, and LSZ), AL-LAD is the best. It makes music fun, doesn't make me antsy, and is generally a more positive experience to me. LSZ is a close second. 1P-LSD did nothing except give me nausea and keep me up. And I've already described ETH-LAD.

My trial with 150ug wasn't quite what I was expecting it to be. Come up took nearly 3 hours. I feel like I got bits and pieces of what ETH-LAD is about, but never the complete cohesive package. I have a feeling my come up got somewhat flattened for some reason, and as a result the peaks never were as high as they could have been.

Got the most profound feeling looking in the mirror though, like I was merging with the infinite as my eyes widened. Pretty good CEVs, and mild OEVs (although I feel I only got a taste of what this compound offers in the visual department). Quite good music enhancement once it kicked in.

With better controls in place and after a healthy reset (3 weeks), I will report back.

Most people that have tried both seem to prefer ETH-LAD (which I haven't tried yet). Why did you like AL-LAD more? Have you tried 1P-LSD? If so, how did it compare to the previous two, in your view?

Hi lamanogaucha,

I like AL-LAD more because I feel it to be warmer than ETH-LAD. I did try 1P-LSD, it was almost indistiguishable from real acid. ETH-LAD make my mind foggy and I have a general "malaise" feel to it. Spent most of my time laying in bed, being in regret to have taken it. Blurry vision, sweating a lot...

Maybe bad set, might give it another try tho :)

^Yeah maybe (hopefully?) bad set or something. I had none of those feelings of malaise that you describe, no blurry vision (actually it was the opposite, I had that really clear, hi-res acid vision). My trip with it was amazing, one of my favorite psychedelic experiences ever.

It's really hard to separate an individual experience from the intrinsic character of a psychedelic drug though. Nonetheless, my guts tell me that this a really special one, even after just one try. Everything about it says YES to me.

I can't wait until I get the chance to explore this one again.

I'll be dropping 300 ugs of eth lad and probably some 1p lsd simultaneously this Saturday at a phish show. I'm trying to get completely blown out of the water. Any tips guys. I'm will expiernced with lsd analogues. And Was wondering if it would be beneficial to do a eth 1p combo.? I could take 300 ugs of eth and 50 ugs of 1p at once or just wait and dose 300ugs of eth lad and drop the 1p later.

I'll be dropping 300 ugs of eth lad and probably some 1p lsd simultaneously this Saturday at a phish show. I'm trying to get completely blown out of the water. Any tips guys. I'm will expiernced with lsd analogues. And Was wondering if it would be beneficial to do a eth 1p combo.? I could take 300 ugs of eth and 50 ugs of 1p at once or just wait and dose 300ugs of eth lad and drop the 1p later.

I understand wanting intensity, but why not up the ETH-LAD dosage instead? Idk, I just feel like your goal is take as many drugs as you can, and I do get that, but maybe take more of the ETH-LAD and tell us what a real high dose is like without the extra tiny bit of 1p.. But I am being too suggestive, you make your own choices, I'm just being selfish and want useful information without the combo muddling it up ;) I hope you have a blast this weekend man. And PerpetualDawn, I'm right there with you on that man, this really seemed like something else.. :)

I think it would be beneficial depending on what you're looking for.

A bit earlier in this thread I posted about doing 450ug of ETH-LAD. I found that it got me to a place that felt very spiritual and deep (spirituality is something I actually try not to get into with these things), but was still extremely clear with no ego lost.

Over the weekend I had 300ug of good LSD which is my highest dose yet, and it didn't ever feel at all spiritual but I was feeling ego loss and trying to think of "me" was just a mess of fractals. It was to the point where I wanted to push through and lose myself but whenever it came down to it I got a bit scared and chose to stay in reality. I feel like I need to go to 400 or 500 of LSD to kick me over the edge and not give me a choice, but I was thinking that I could try something like 200ug LSD and 300ug ETH-LAD which may give me a closer feeling of what it's like being over that edge without being forced over it yet.

I don't think 50ug of 1P-LSD will do much at all if you "drop it later" after already taking a decent dose of ETH-LAD. Taking it with the ETH-LAD will increase the visuals a little bit and give you a bit more of the LSD headspace.

I'm considering mixing AL-LAD with ETH-LAD, and also doing a straight up 600ug ETH-LAD trip, although I fear the come up will be INTENSE :)

I tried a small piece, not exactly sure how much of a percent of a tab.. maybe 35%-40% of one tab and got some mild visuals. Didn't last nearly as long.

I think this one is best dosed high. I think I prefer LSD's body feeling to this one. Eth does have kind of a lazy body effect I don't really like but when I took the full tab and reached a peak it seemed to give me energy (and i definitely was not focused on my body lol).

I found it not lazy just not pushy. The come up on this is very intense and quick. I started to rise at 15 minutes and during this time I was shaking it was so strong. I noticed some bruxism during the entire trip but really intense during the come up. I seamed to peak and platuea out for a good 8 hours total. I'm cool with it being a lil shorter as 12 hours is a while and It can be tiresome tripping.
Will try a fresh in opened batch this weekend. At double the dose and this time I will be outdoors at my favorite venue watching PHISH so I'm looking forward to that. Good environment surrounded by friends and family.
So far I like this but I do think I need to try al lad again as people swear by it visually. I had a pitful expierence with it but I could have been because of being on benzos possibly. That and the al lad blotters are much darker in color which I find odd because the paper is the same. Idk. More experience and is needed with this. But it does seem as I get older my trips are less intense and insightful as when I was 14.
I'm going to cut the amount of clonopin in half to 2mgs early in the morning. Sucks benzos kill it even though I have been taking the same amount for years now. And it never had effect on shrooms or other trips. Hopefully it will all work out.
Peace guys.

I think it would be beneficial depending on what you're looking for.

A bit earlier in this thread I posted about doing 450ug of ETH-LAD. I found that it got me to a place that felt very spiritual and deep (spirituality is something I actually try not to get into with these things), but was still extremely clear with no ego lost.

Over the weekend I had 300ug of good LSD which is my highest dose yet, and it didn't ever feel at all spiritual but I was feeling ego loss and trying to think of "me" was just a mess of fractals. It was to the point where I wanted to push through and lose myself but whenever it came down to it I got a bit scared and chose to stay in reality. I feel like I need to go to 400 or 500 of LSD to kick me over the edge and not give me a choice, but I was thinking that I could try something like 200ug LSD and 300ug ETH-LAD which may give me a closer feeling of what it's like being over that edge without being forced over it yet.

I don't think 50ug of 1P-LSD will do much at all if you "drop it later" after already taking a decent dose of ETH-LAD. Taking it with the ETH-LAD will increase the visuals a little bit and give you a bit more of the LSD headspace.

I'm considering mixing AL-LAD with ETH-LAD, and also doing a straight up 600ug ETH-LAD trip, although I fear the come up will be INTENSE :)
I also thought AL-lad with ETH Would make for a great combo, but for me it was not that great at all. Too much confusion and anxiety. The visuals I thought would come never manifested. 300ug of Eth-lad alone was much more enjoyable and visual. That being said, my birthday is next Friday, and I am planning a hippy flip with Eth-lad. Shrooms with Al-lad was incredible... I think it may be more amazing with ETh-lad. Any opinions on when to dose the shrooms, as Eth lasts longer then Al-lad?

I also thought AL-lad with ETH Would make for a great combo, but for me it was not that great at all. Too much confusion and anxiety. The visuals I thought would come never manifested. 300ug of Eth-lad alone was much more enjoyable and visual. That being said, my birthday is next Friday, and I am planning a hippy flip with Eth-lad. Shrooms with Al-lad was incredible... I think it may be more amazing with ETh-lad. Any opinions on when to dose the shrooms, as Eth lasts longer then Al-lad?

Interesting. I would've thought it be extremely visual, how much of each did you do? I'dprobably go 300 of each.

Not really sure on when to dose shrooms, I stopped doing them when I started with lysergamides, which is a shame because I've got a few Oz dry! I'm sure there's plenty of info about there on dosing shrooms with LSD, timing shouold be similar. I imagine you'd want to aim for the shroom comedown matching the eth-lad.

^ woah there momjrr, 300µg of each sounds really high, I wouldn't go that high especially on first trial with the combo. Everyone's different of course..

^^ @Help?! If you've allowed a good rest period since your last psychedelic trip, I reckon you'll really like it. I consider the dislikes to be basically flukes too, ETH-LAD is a top notch psychedelic!

^^^ @hawk-o: I dunno about mixing in mushrooms. Would be good to hear how it goes, but I'd be hesitant because I find mushrooms can be such a wild card. If I were to add mushrooms, I'd probably wait for about 2 hours after the lysergemides have reached their cruising altitude. This should roughly line up the comedowns.