• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy Ephenidine (N-ethyl-1,2-diphenylethylamine) Thread

Finally haven't found 100g underwhelming, had redosed 40mg twice, nice introduction, but quite disappointed by the timeline i have found orally :

Onset : 40m

Come up : 40m

Peak : 1h (this peak is way more euphoric, warm, dreamy, uplifting, immersive, stimulant and mentally dissociated than the hours after)

After : firstly for about 1h more there is something like a oscillation between "not anymore high" and "i'm in again".

And then a slowly decreasing dissociation that immediately lacks what the peak brings (super clean euphoria with divine feelings, like Jesus rocking on earth) and seems non so interesting, this dissociation decay lasts for 5h after the last drop and residual stimulation lasts 2h after the dissociation have left.
The last 2h hours are a bit uncomfortable but not so invasive.

It seems i must go through 225-270mg in one drop next time, but i wonder if the dreamy magical peak will last longer or not.
If not, with the dissociation & euphoria decrease, i think its a bit uninteresting loads for such a short peak (which is delicious though).

Edit : it goes well with some beers, music totally shift the game as with most dissociatives but here, because of the clear headspace, it's more prominent.
Edit bis : have slept only 5 hours today and i feel nice, not really an antidepressant afterglow as with 2fdck but more close to it than mxe/3-meo-pcp which was uncomfortable residual dissociation & irritability in my experience.

Last edited:
Wow most people seem to find ephenidine to last WAY longer than a few hours, and take like 2 hours to start peaking.

Just swallowed 100mg in water at 2:30 AM, then 40mg at 4:30 AM and 40mg more at 5:00 (i was doubting 40 single mg would add anything, and the both have made the same flip than the 100mg in terms of timeline), then i slept at 12 AM.
Edit: so its more than few hours but yes it's strange that the main interesting effect doesn't lasts that long (the come up is almost already like the peak, maybe i would say the total magical effect duration is about 2h but really no more in this experience). I was tired, i a bit drunk and 100-180mg isn't that much for some people, i'll report when i'll try back with 200+mg range during the day with more stamina :alien:

Last edited:
Oï, these 250mg sent me to a place i had forgotten, what that fuck insane :0
I reconnected with mxe somersaults and slips, wasn"t prepared for that deep, magic EPE

Tried another time 300mg and this was one of the most intense dissociative experience i have, on the same level than first MXE trips which was insanes of emotions, also on the same side than the MXE+x-APB, really different, but both are on the top (don't researched that much current PCP analogs but the only times it was always not that beautiful), my "trip report' on reddit : Ephenidine trip report / MXE comparison

Currently finishing the last bit of my stash. Part of me is glad it's gone, but of course the fact I've kept using it in rational rations gives away there's beauty there even a bleeding heart can't take away from. Its hypomania even made chess fun and theatrical again, with some acid and solvent thrown in there.

Vaping the mushroom with a bit more powerful vape tech seems promising enough of an alternative to keep the magic tricks coming in a controllable, graceful, kidney friendly manner.

Tried another time 300mg and this was one of the most intense dissociative experience i have, on the same level than first MXE trips which was insanes of emotions, also on the same side than the MXE+x-APB, really different, but both are on the top (don't researched that much current PCP analogs but the only times it was always not that beautiful), my "trip report' on reddit : Ephenidine trip report / MXE comparison
I hear you. One of the most memorable dissociative experiences I had was at 600mg of this if I remember correctly. Was well worth it losing my right median antecubital vein for it. (needed like 10ml Propylene glycol to dissolve it and missed a shitload without noticing in the first and only redose early on.)

Hello you all i come back to speak about ephenidine, honestly the experience was enough rich, complete and self-satisfying that i don't crave this drug (in the same way psychedelics can does), but i was questioning if combining it with entactogen could be a great or horrible experience, honestly ephenidine feels way enough on its own and is pretty intense, but does using moderate doses (lets say 150mg) with any benzofuran could be great ?
Like adding a bit of super speed cosmic dissociation on a warm stupid rolling empathy, could be super psychedelic no ?
My favorite combination of RCs have been MXE and 6-APDB and i am sure the right dissociative with the right entactogen is something i want to explore further, let me know what you think about it or if any body tried it and/or if there is possibly pharmacological issues doing this.

Hello you all i come back to speak about ephenidine, honestly the experience was enough rich, complete and self-satisfying that i don't crave this drug (in the same way psychedelics can does), but i was questioning if combining it with entactogen could be a great or horrible experience, honestly ephenidine feels way enough on its own and is pretty intense, but does using moderate doses (lets say 150mg) with any benzofuran could be great ?
Like adding a bit of super speed cosmic dissociation on a warm stupid rolling empathy, could be super psychedelic no ?
My favorite combination of RCs have been MXE and 6-APDB and i am sure the right dissociative with the right entactogen is something i want to explore further, let me know what you think about it or if any body tried it and/or if there is possibly pharmacological issues doing this.

Wish I could say, but I would be wary. A Bluelighter died after consuming diphenidine with other drugs (not exactly sure what he took though), years ago. Ephenidine is a different drug, obviously, but my gut says the phenidines are not entirely safe

Wish I could say, but I would be wary. A Bluelighter died after consuming diphenidine with other drugs (not exactly sure what he took though), years ago. Ephenidine is a different drug, obviously, but my gut says the phenidines are not entirely safe
They seemed dodgy to me too. Something about the burn/smell of them up the nose. And the fact it was so easy to be underwhelmed by an oral/sublingual dose but a few mg more would catapult you into a long blackout with (for me) questionable behavior.
Infact, diphenidine and mxp are the only 2 dissociatives (maybe the only 2 drugs) ive ever given away because i was going to flush them otherwise.
I had quite alot of them because they were cheap when RCs were legal in UK especially when you buy 10g+ at a time.

Because of so many unsuccessful trials with them I only ever got 1g of ephenidine, dosed it three times over 2 days and thought it was OK, nothing special or nothing on k or mxe, then it got banned 🤷‍♂️

Some kid went all nuts and stabbed his mom to death on MXP... I have heard a lot of stories of questionable behavior while super high on those. I tried ephenidine once so far, but didn't care for it at that dosage, to the point that I'm not sure I want to try higher. Shame, I ordered 1g but they sent me 5g. So I have a lot of something I don't like.

Some kid went all nuts and stabbed his mom to death on MXP... I have heard a lot of stories of questionable behavior while super high on those. I tried ephenidine once so far, but didn't care for it at that dosage, to the point that I'm not sure I want to try higher. Shame, I ordered 1g but they sent me 5g. So I have a lot of something I don't like.
Yeah I heard about that. Wasn't he naked rolling around in cow shit or something first? Messed up. And he remembered nothing.
That was around the time I stopped using it, after several long blackouts with questionable behavior, especially when I'd combine it with c-lam and f-lam. Getting visions of coming round to flat covered in blood and a dead mrs (we argued alot at the time - mainly about my RC disso/benzo usage and how much of a cunt to her i was when blacked out).
As much as i didnt like her, i didn't want to be the next MXP murderer.

Christ, just had to google that story, horrific. Still, I will say it's clearly a drug induced psychosis in someone who, possibly, was already troubled, the article I read does mention he was also drinking a lot before this, smoking weed every day, and had - supposedly - expressed a wish to stop using MXP and possibly other substances, but was evidently unable to. So I would be kinda hesitant to assign too much causation to methoxphenidine itself, obviously it's an unusual incident and MXP could be said to be an unusual drug so there's an obvious temptation to connect the 2, but my feeling is that this could probably have happened on any number of other more well known substances and especially certain stranger but non-phenidine dissociatives, especially in combination with alcohol, weed, and possibly others.

That said, physiologically of course the phenidines are a relatively unknown quantity still, they could be more physically dangerous than they seem. They could also be more psychologically dangerous. I actually did have to flush a bunch of ephenidine because it clearly wasn't doing me much good but prior to this I did enjoy it. I also never blacked out, although I did on diphenidine, but fortunately just laid in bed (as far as I know 😉) and didn't engage in any strange behaviour, but I could definitely see the potential in diphenidine since it's stimulating and mania-inducing, and I did do some weird but fairly benign things while still recording memory. My thinking is that benzos and probably other substances would really amplify the disinhibiting and memory suppressing effects of the phenidines compared to taking them alone. MXP especially to me was very bland, it's hard for me to imagine that in the majority of people it's an especially "psychotogenic" drug unless, again, in combination or as a potentiator for a pre-existing tendency to psychosis, as in that unfortunate individual who killed his mother.

In fact to me the phenidines as a class do not seem more psychotogenic than the 3-x-PCx family, for example, quite the opposite in fact. I did also use much higher doses of ephenidine than I commonly see reported, though it could be irresponsible of me to recommend this given the context of the current discussion.

My thinking is that benzos and probably other substances would really amplify the disinhibiting and memory suppressing effects of the phenidines compared to taking them alone
Probably why I pretty much always blacked out above threshold, I had a bad/high daily benzo addiction/dependance and also smoked a good few grams of weed every day at that time of my life.

Hello everyone, new here, just wanted to share my experiences with ephenidine. I got to say I find it an incredible substance, definitely in my top 3 favorites of all time maybe even my all time favorite. I particularly enjoy it at dosages above 300 mg, havent gone much higher than that, I dont see a reason to, the high is already amazing at 300-400.
The charactheristhic I like most is the lucid euphoria, its just the best feeling. Better than all the other dissos I have tried, didnt get to try MXE though, the only one comparable is DMXE which is quite nice too, still havent tried a really high dose to compare, might be better we will see... Also how nice it is to be in a hole completely immersed and still be almost completely functional- you can get up at any time and go to the bathroom or whatever and just go back at will- its soo nice.

The only downside of this drug is the long long lasting residual effects, 2 days usually, which you can see as way to balance the drug out- if it didnt have this annoying side effect it would definitily lead to abuse much more easily. As it is, it leads itself to sporadic use, once every month at most, which is a good thing in my eyes.

Also I would definitelly recommend mixing it psychedelics, that when it really shines, but thats my opinion of all dissociatives so yeah, just some general advice. 360 mg epe plus 30 4 ho mipt was probably the most amazing and fascinating drug experience ive ever had, it was just incredible can´t recommend it highly enought.

One question though: as anyone tried vaping it? Cant find much information on it could be interesting... Maybe mixed with opce or dck or something for extra potency I will probably eventually get around to try that

How do you feel about this drug at much lower dosages, like 100mg? I tried ~100mg and didn't care for it, I felt pretty alright at first and then it turned dysphoric and I just felt out of sorts the whole rest of the day. I haven't felt compelled to try it again but I think it may have been a case of dosing too low. Then again, these phenidines seem to be pretty variable, some people like them and some people hate them.

Hello everyone, new here, just wanted to share my experiences with ephenidine. I got to say I find it an incredible substance, definitely in my top 3 favorites of all time maybe even my all time favorite. I particularly enjoy it at dosages above 300 mg, havent gone much higher than that, I dont see a reason to, the high is already amazing at 300-400.
The charactheristhic I like most is the lucid euphoria, its just the best feeling. Better than all the other dissos I have tried, didnt get to try MXE though, the only one comparable is DMXE which is quite nice too, still havent tried a really high dose to compare, might be better we will see... Also how nice it is to be in a hole completely immersed and still be almost completely functional- you can get up at any time and go to the bathroom or whatever and just go back at will- its soo nice.

The only downside of this drug is the long long lasting residual effects, 2 days usually, which you can see as way to balance the drug out- if it didnt have this annoying side effect it would definitily lead to abuse much more easily. As it is, it leads itself to sporadic use, once every month at most, which is a good thing in my eyes.

Also I would definitelly recommend mixing it psychedelics, that when it really shines, but thats my opinion of all dissociatives so yeah, just some general advice. 360 mg epe plus 30 4 ho mipt was probably the most amazing and fascinating drug experience ive ever had, it was just incredible can´t recommend it highly enought.

One question though: as anyone tried vaping it? Cant find much information on it could be interesting... Maybe mixed with opce or dck or something for extra potency I will probably eventually get around to try that
300-400mg is a solid dose for sure. I think this might have been my sweet spot too... can't remember exactly now but maybe 400mg up to 600mg even.

I'm not sure I'd personally rate it higher than ANY other disso but it's definitely up there. Long lasting aftereffects and absurd come up are downsides though for sure. I've found it good to do some exercise on the come-up a few times, then ride that post-exercise high into the actual drug experience.

As far as holing, though... I never really understand it when this term is applied to dissociatives that do not, IMO, really induce a hole in the sense that I understand it, which might be a result of my introduction to dissos via ketamine. I've been in very strange places, like walking around my mum's house (while I was housesitting it while she was on holiday) and it was like an upstairs landing in dim light was like a completely different house, with the same layout, something from the 1950s... Weird shit, for sure, but not a "hole" as I understanding it.

I would imagine vaping it would be absolutely horrific... and given the large doses... you might have to vape a lot.

@Xorkoth - I've probably said this before but, yeah, IMO, your dose was way too low. ;)

300-400mg is a solid dose for sure. I think this might have been my sweet spot too... can't remember exactly now but maybe 400mg up to 600mg even.

I'm not sure I'd personally rate it higher than ANY other disso but it's definitely up there. Long lasting aftereffects and absurd come up are downsides though for sure. I've found it good to do some exercise on the come-up a few times, then ride that post-exercise high into the actual drug experience.

As far as holing, though... I never really understand it when this term is applied to dissociatives that do not, IMO, really induce a hole in the sense that I understand it, which might be a result of my introduction to dissos via ketamine. I've been in very strange places, like walking around my mum's house (while I was housesitting it while she was on holiday) and it was like an upstairs landing in dim light was like a completely different house, with the same layout, something from the 1950s... Weird shit, for sure, but not a "hole" as I understanding it.

I would imagine vaping it would be absolutely horrific... and given the large doses... you might have to vape a lot.

@Xorkoth - I've probably said this before but, yeah, IMO, your dose was way too low. ;)
For me holing is simply a certain level of immersion in the experience, be it CEVs or OEVs, just total immersion. You could argue then that psychedelics by that definition could produce a hole, and I would say they kind of do; the most important drug experience ive ever had was on lsd and hash on a couch with my eyes closed, an OBE/NDE-rebirth type one, definitely "holey" in my opinion. Another aspect I suppose is could be lack of body awareness, which dissociatives cause but psychedelics in the correct environment/mindset can also cause.

Maybe im being too liberal with the term but thats how I use it now; in the past I also considered a hole only when you cant physically move- Ketamine hole experiences were the model, but yeah as i´ve said now I see it as a bit more flexible: if I see a totaly different world; and I dont feel my body at all; and I dont know what a body even is; also ego death is important for a proper hole experience for me. I had a somewhat recent dck experience (100mg) where I couldnt move much where none of these requirements where met so I wouldnt consider it a hole experience, just bland boring dissociation, no headspace, no visuals. Would love to hear your definition if you care to give one. Maybe what i am describing is just the best most interesting kind of holes... Hole elitism I guess.

On the vape thing from what I read its active 5 to 10 times more cant really find or remenber the source so it should be much of a problem, also im planning on doing it in vape juice with a dripper mod so taste can adjusted with swetenners and things of the sort. Im on a small tolerance break this month ill try it next month and see how it goes.

So excited to be trailing this stuff what i have is confirmed to bw what its supposed to be so I'm thinking about jumping in at 250mgs and seeing how that treats me and then maybe taking a 100mgs refuse 3 hours in if it feels underwhelming. Have very high Dissos tolerance so i feel like I'm probably gonna need a decent amount of this stuff. Will deff be waiting until I have two days off work in a row before trying it do to the super long duration. Will probably Vape some DMT throughout the trip to make thing get a little more swirly if I feel the need maybe combo it with some 4-A co-DMT down the road place 30mgs of that with 300mg EPE in the same capsule so I will trip my way through the come up and be riding the Tryptamines beautiful peak while it kicks into high gear, should be memorable time for sure.

Just got a couple grams of this today and im planning my first trial on Thursday morning cuz im gonna have two days in row off work and ideas the duration of this one is stupidly long. Will take a 200mg capsule when I wake up and 100mgs four hours later if I need it at all I probably will cuz of my Dissos tolerance. I have great hopes for this one it sounds quite deep and therapeutic.