• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy EiPLA Thread

Yes, AL-LAD is exceptionally euphoric and pleasurable, and quite loopy/dreamy and giggly.

AMT is like a more psychedelic MDMA, sort of, mostly an empathogen, and yes, very long-lasting.

Not yet, only ETH-LAD. And od course, METH-LAD, hehe!
While I really like ETH for its clarity at doses under 100ug, I really like the idea of adding a bit of dreamy, giggly to the party.
From what I’ve read, AL-LAD has that base covered, at least it seems, for many.

On a side note, sometimes all I need is a good read in the morning on BL, and if I’m in the right headspace, start thinking lysergically. It’s like my nano-dose, relying on past experiences of forum members and their posts, relating them to mine, and enjoying the memory. Sometimes I can really feel it. Love having BL.

METH-LAD, hehe. The king! What a great name for sketching out non-drugnerds
Yes, AL-LAD definitely covers the dreamy giggly turf.
I love that BL nanodose too.

Tried 200 mics of EiPLA today I can't tell the difference between MiPLA and this. The paper had a bit of a taste I saw someone else mention and I did sense a faint hint of something, not burning or bitter, it just wasn't would I would call "tasteless" like other blotters. Anyway if you like MiPLA you will probably like EiPLA, its nothing overwhelming just a feel good drug. If you thought MiPLA was lacking you will probably find this lacking too, like I said I can't tell them apart. I love them both very smooth, zero head fuck. No visuals, at this dose anyway. This stuff will probably never catch on but there will be a small cult of people who love the shit out of it.

Huh, strange that changing the methyl to an ethyl would cause so little change... LSD (METH-LAD), ETH-LAD, and AL-LAD, and reported, PRO-LAD, are all distinct drugs.

I can definitely tell the difference between al-lad and eth-lad, I don't think im too insensitive. It might be slightly more potent than MiPLA but its not huge difference from what i remember of my 200 mic MiPLA experience, yeah if blindfolded I would have a hard time telling it from MiPLA

Last edited:
Weird, but not super weird to me. It's not so much the change of a methyl to an ethyl, but how a different shaped Tetris piece distorts the shape of the squishy binding site in a different way.

Last edited:
They do share a lot of similarities, but fely very distinct to me. MiPLA was more energetic and warm, EiPLA felt darker, more visual, and slightly sedating.

Took 400 mics of EiPLA this weekend, mostly so I could decide if I wanted to get more before it became unavailable. I don't think I like it quite as much as MiPLA, they are similar but I don't seem to get as much Euphoria from EiPLA. I might get a 10 strip or something, the stuff is expensive. Pretty sure if I bought 50 hits it would go unused for a long time. I can't think there will be many times in my life when I am like I want to do EiPLA tonight. On the other hand It doesn't "feel" very dangerous (though that's not a good way to judge danger) and I would consider exploring this at higher doses, but that starts to get expensive. I didn't get any visuals at 400 mics.

I really like microdosing EiPLA. I have yet to try a full dose, but over the last year I have on 8 occasions taken slivers of tabs amounting to probably 20ug or less. The effects are quite noticeable and reliable. Effectively I feel a bit more present in the moment and optimistic. On most occasions I've microdosed friends have commented that I appear to be in an exceptionally good mood. It's not clear to me yet if there's a crash the next day, but I don't always feel amazing afterwards. This is pretty different from an LSD microdose which mostly just makes me act more unusual, unpredictable, and according to friends, more irritable. EiPLA feels more antidepressant-like. Great if you need a little emotional boost.

Good to know! That's how morning glory microdoses are for be. ALD-52 microdoses can make me irritable

The eipla guy in canada died and left his website running so the world supply is gone. i saw a report on someone taking 1 mg aka a 5 strip and getting the full tripping psychedelic effects with visuals. i still have a few may just report back fucking erowid doesnt even want my eipla picture
885579097-proxy_7.jpg

The eipla guy in canada died and left his website running so the world supply is gone. i saw a report on someone taking 1 mg aka a 5 strip and getting the full tripping psychedelic effects with visuals. i still have a few may just report back fucking erowid doesnt even want
do you have any more details about this? Like how did guy die?

I'm fairly certain I know which website u referring to, but I'd be kind of surprised if this one person was actually producing it?

It's a shame regardless, website always had some pretty interesting compounds.

I'm fairly certain I know which website u referring to, but I'd be kind of surprised if this one person was actually producing it?

I don't know the exact t details but I can confirm thst this information is correct....the website he owned has a sister site for international orders and I emailed them asking if it was true and he confirmed that they had indeed passed away and tge website is not taking orders and in the process of refu ding the latest orders but I suspect the sister international site will take over their stock and pick up where they left off as their located in the same area in Canada.
Very sad news....I felt they were one of the most professional vendors out there!

That's not good (and RIP). Much easier when it doesn't have to cross an ocean, these days...

RIP. He was always very kind in the conversations we had and was a huge asset to this community. I've know the company since they launched alongside a free lysergamide giveaway (was it 1P-LSD?) on reddit. Since then I have placed many orders and everything was always of very high quality. I hope the business can continue despite this sad news.

I think he had a custom synth. No idea how he died, just warning people because site appears operational but if you sent BTC you aren't getting it back. Its a one man operation. He sadly also, somehow, got a bunch of ALD 52.