• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOM Thread

^ Thanks I'll read that :)

[EDIT] READ IT - Great report - I like your writing style - descriptive & picturesque & I liked the emphasis on Certain Aspects :) - an entertaining & informative read.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
68 hours ago, a friend accidently ingested 30 mg of DOM. About 3 hours after ingestion I was called, and told by this person that he took 30 mg of 2c-d, and that he was panicking and felt that he was suffering from a psychotic reaction. I came over to his place, and immediately gave him 4 mg clonazepam. After that, I inspected his drug collection, and it was clear that he accidently took DOM instead of 2c-d. The person also suspected that his 2c-d was actually DOM before it was known that he had actually taken DOM. After that, I immediately gave him an additional 6 mg of clonazepam (this was about 20-30 minutes after the first 4 mg of clonazepam). After that, the person tried to sleep, but was unable to; luckily the feelings of extreme anxiety and fear had dissipated, but the effects were still very strong. About 3h's after the clonazepam, the person could sleep in periods of about 10-20 minutes, occasionally waking up to say something or to urinate (although it was hard to get to the bedroom with the motoric impairment of the clonazepam, this was possible). At first, breathing was very fast when sleeping, but as time progressed, this effect lessened. About 7h's after the clonazepam I had to leave, because I had an appointment that I could not cancel. My friend later reported to me that he slept all day, and that he went to work for a short time the following day, but only for a short time, because he was somewhat dizzy(probably from the clonazepam), and also still somewhat detached from realited. The day after that, the person could go to work without problems, and said that his remaining symptoms were mostly like mild HPPD. All in all, the person appears to be fine, and will probably completely recover. Also some more acute effects: before the clonazepam, the person had extreme headaches, and felt like he was slipping in and out of different realities. Throughout the night, heartbeat was strongly elevated. I measured it twice: once at about 4h after intake and once at about 6h after intake. At the moment I though it was 80 bpm (both times), but I now realised I measured incorrectly, and it was 160 bpm. I guess it was probably reassuring to the friend that I accidently said it was 80, though. I will probably post more info later...

Also some more acute effects: before the clonazepam, the person had extreme headaches, and felt like he was slipping in and out of different realities

Sounds about right - god knows how they'd have coped without the benzos - I'm just pleased they seem Ok :)

30mg holy cow!Must be like the famous overdoses in the sixties,but its not lethal at that dose luckily.I suspect that the heartbeat came mostly from the panic/fear reaction as I at 10mg couldn't detect any raise in PR and BP.The push and speed though was for me a bit harsh unlike the typical high doses of 2C's and acid.I think he will recover fine without any aftereffects.In my 10mg or so DOB I spent hours in an unconscious violent Jesus-coming-to earth-apocalyptic epiphanie.But I recovered without any negative aftereffects.The Clonazepam probably kept him from doing very bad shit which he certainly had regretted.

30mg? 8o that'll last for fuckin' ages (like expect to still be flying for 3 days). It lingers a long, long time and at the peak it's every bit LSD's equal.

You couldn't pay me enough money to eat 30mg of DOM. A dose a third of that ripped me a new arsehole, so that much - I'd hate to think about the consequences

Man after reading these last couple posts, I just gotta say, goddam I need to get my hands on some DOM ! or at the very least some DOC, but DOM has become somewhat of a holy grail in my psychedelic journey.

I enjoy DOC more overall, although DOM is more intensely psychedelic.

^ That's putting it mildly :D As well, the CEVs on DOM are so intensely coloured that they seem to warm your soul (nothing else sounds close to describing it!). DOM has an intrinsic beauty to it that I've never found in any other psychedelic other than mescaline, but it has a bit of a physical edge in that at times it almost felt like I was vibrating with excess energy. All very worthwhile though. Def the best psychedelic amphetamine for my money that I've tried

First time DOM trip. Not for the weak hearted. And def not for me....

Me, a person always ambitious to try a psychedelic. I have only done shrooms once, LSD once, and 2CB a handful of times. I had myself I convinced i was ready for the real thing. DOM. I decided to do it with my buddy, who has only done shrooms once. The person I got these two capsules from, I first told him 7mg-8mg per capsule. But he insisted on giving me these ones he had predosed to 10mg right now so he didnt have to run back home. I figured, what to hell.

Well, first of all, lemme just say, my friend felt, next to nothing. As for me, here is a tale of meeting God, living in Hell, living my life, and a horrifying next day.

I dosed with my friend at 1:00 in the afternoon on an empty stomach. Ate some food 1 hour after dosing and about 1 hour after that the 'magic' began.

The come up was very, weird. I felt very misplaced. Like I wasnt supposed to be here. So me and my friend went for a walk and called someone to drive us around. As we are walking, we feel, like giants compared to all these houses around us. Everything felt very 2D. Our friend gets here and we hop in the car, I smoke a cig and it hits me. And the come up was fast. We get to a hotel, and I get out of the car, and I feel like there are about 10 bricks on my chest. It is very tough to breathe, must just be anxiety. Everything looked as if it were flickering colors really fast. When we get inside I run to the couch and just say down to take a breather, everything is getting overly intense wayyy to fast. I take a drink of my Dragonfruit Vitamin Water and BOOM! Red, splashes across my vision. Im seeing what Im tasting. This is a first. I run to look in the mirror, to find out I am made up of pink, yellow and white glitter. I though, wow, this is the most beautiful drug I have ever done. i could rub my hands together and watch the glitter fall to the ground. But on the ground, is this small detailed holographic design spread across yet 1 inch off the entire carpet.

We get back into the car, and lay in back and pop in the headphones. Angels and Airwaves are playing, I close my eyes and let it take me away. "I held your hand as I left the ground" is the first line in the song, and as he sang that, my closed eye visuals took me away, envisioning me, first person, flying through the skies, the window was cracked so i could feel the breeze. But these visuals, were the CLEAREST I have ever seen in my life. They were amazingly vivid and wild. We get to a friends house and everything is getting so damn intense and not slowing down. I was started to panic. And as I panicked, my consciousness shut down.

The last I remember from then, was my laying on the couch, asking a sober friend to make sure my heart is beating and my breathing is okay.

This next part, I do not remember. But this is what my friend experienced out of me. He said we went to the car, back to my house, he wasnt feeling anything so he just played World of Warcraft, but I was bouncing off the walls. Running around. I finally laid in bed.

Now this, I remember, but all this, I didnt think was real. At all. I thought I was just in a dream. It felt, like a dream. I laid in my bed and closed my eyes, which was the WORST thing I could have done. I mumbled things, I started to say something, then would stop. I couldnt get out a full sentence.

A lot of this may not be in order, I do not know the exact times. But this is when the living dreams happened. My parents were holding me down, because I guess i was trying to jump through the window.

What amazes me is what the brain and perceive. Its amazingly scary. i was in this dream, (this is really hard for me to put into words, but ill try my best) When we live our lives, all we have to do, is just let everything happen. But in my dream, I kept trying, and trying to get things to work. But because of that, it was slowing me down. It showed me all my fears, all I had to do is let them go, but I kept TRYING. And trying was slowing me down and making me fail. I watched as everyone watched me fail. And it was miserable.

Then BOOM! I quickly snap back into reality, and my dad has me by the arm and I have my fist up like Im about to hit him, then 'WOOM' back into this dream. I kept fading in and out of reality. Ending up throughout my house doing different things.

Then blackness, all I perceive is darkness, yet voices are getting louder, I hear my dad, my mom, my uncle all bickering. Then I open my eyes, I am lying on my bed, I scoot back to the wall fast, because this loud LOUD uplifting music is coming through my roofless room from the sky. (my uncle and parents were really in front of me, but was envisioning the roofless ceiling) My parents are saying this is my time to go, and this uplifting music takes me soaring through the skies, as I get to heaven, God, himself puts his hand on my shoulder, and says "sure is beautiful from up here isnt it?" This all felt, more than real. Then this turns into a hellish nightmare. My moms face quickly appears and she looks demonic and asks loudly and firmly "WHADYA TAKE!?!?" And I quickly plummet back down from heaven into my room, its black everywhere with vibrant colors dripping from the ceiling and demons chanting around my room trying to stab me. I just laid face down and screamed. I open my eyes to see find my dad in my room vacuuming my bed(really happened), I am standing staring at him, and he looks pissed. All this happened, but through my eyes, it seemed, so dream like, everything was very wavy, colors didnt seem right, seemed too prominent and sharp, yet dull and wavy. My dad, as hes vacuuming, he gets closer, with the vacuum, if he gets too close, I can see the particles from my hand get sucked into the vacuum.

Next thing I remember, I wake up, in my room, everything very very white, standing in front of my bed. I look down, again, everything looks very dream like. I shake my hand slowly and I see blood trickle out of my pours. As I shake faster more and more comes out. i stand in front of the mirror and paint my room with my own blood (fake of course)

As the drug wore off, I was still caught in my dream, everything that happened, went quickly in reverse, everything that REALLY happened, I saw, in reverse. Then it showed me, it showed the DOM in my brain, and I envisioned myself permanently fucked from this drug. It showed my life, and my life, was one big downward spiral into nothing.

That night, after somehow finally getting sleep, I had the most vivid long lasting dreams I have ever had. I felt as if I was dreaming for over a week. After waking up, I feel as if I am not in my body, like, I appeared here, from a dream, and was quickly reassembled into this body that didnt have a brain or any vital organs. I walk up stairs and find my parents to tell them I am not in my own body. And I need to find mine. My mom says "jesus christ, this is gonna be another long day" After I finally ate some food, I started to feel better.

My lips are chapped and I put on chapstick, my lips are mushy. My body is mushy. My normal prominent veins are gone. I look in the mirror, and I have... no veins. This is real life too. I tell my mom, she says she doesnt know whats wrong. I go on with my day as normal.

That night my heart rate was so slow. I am a tiny guy and my heart wasnt beating fast, my veins were nonexistent, I lost all feeling throughout my body.

So now, its about 2 months after this trip, I feel great, but... I wish that I could put together everything that happened, in words, or even in my own brain. Its there, yet... I cant piece it together, I feel like its tryign to tell me something, like I need to not try in life. i need to let shit happen, but there is so much more that happened that... I just cant put into words. Or into thoughts. Yet its there. Frustrating.

One thing that did scare me, it took 3 days till my heart rate was normal, and I could see veins and I had feeling back. Is DOM bad for your cardiovascular system?

At a dose of 10mg id say DOM wont cause much danger for your cardiovascular system, though I know someone that overdosed and that did cause complications...

This is a great trip report. DOM is very powerful, ive been able to enjoy it quite a few times, though ive never gotten to a trip of this intensity! Sorry your trip was pretty rough. Thanks for the report :)

Don't try to draw a message from RC's like DOM/DOC/DOI/DOB.

It's like an amp-trip through hell with a schizophrenic mind.

Not quite mind manifesting.....not truly psychedelic.

Haha, the first time I had DOM was at 10 mgs, I can empathize with your shock. :) As implied, you certainly didn't have enough experience under your belt to go messing with this one. Lesson learned, eh?

Don't know where you're coming from killo, to me DOM is a psychedelic far more powerful than say, LSD.

Anyways, we have a Big and Dandy DOM Thread, and that's probably where this should be moved: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=291980

Don't be stupid. Plenty of people have had enlightening and learning experiences on psychedelic amphetamines.

don't try to draw a message from rc's like dom/doc/doi/dob.

bs.

Now guys, say if I wanted to try the DOC, is that as amphetamine like? my friend says the DOCtor is in and I can try it. A good dose of DOM is 7-8mg, what would be a DOC equivalent? My friend tried it, and she said she didnt take much, all she felt was anxiety and said it felt like a really really dirty drug. hm. Lemme know :)

I realize you don't like them, but lots of people do. I've most definitely had fantastic and enlightening experiences on DOC and DOM. Do you mean to suggest that I was imagining such experiences, as well as the rest of us who have had good experiences?

It's been said over and over, but I'll say it again: we're all effected differently. What works on you doesn't work on everyone else, and vice versa.

DOM Potentcy???

Ok after extensive research into the matter I believe the potentcy of DOM is not correctly given in most of all liturature and over these very forums as well. I have found it to be every bit as potent as DOC but it takes longer to kick in and is much more visual for sure. Also it has alot more dark qualitys as well but I absolutely love it other then its long duration.

Everyone else i've had try this batch of DOM has said the same, not any DOC, DOI or DOB but just as potent as these??? Could it be not DOM but it has such similar effects maybe another DOx compound??? Or is it that maybe DOM is more powerful then credit given??? It tests positive for DOM using the marquis testing method although that does'nt mean alot I know.

DOM is potent - it will be active at 2 milligrams ( I'm surmising this) & is certainly active at higher dosages. IME it is not equipotent with DOB/DOC but is somewhat less potent.

There is an isomerised version of DOM available which is about twice as potent as racemic DOM.