• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

Yes DOC made me feel very focused, and I have ADHD so this is something I tend to notice with certain drugs. It altered my taste and smell unlike any other drug I have done; everything tasted and smelled like some kind of plastic. Faintly reminded me of burning plastic. I've never experienced this effect with any other drug.

A question regarding combos.

I love DOC and at T+6-8hours or so add some 4HOMET in the mix.
I also like mixing 4HOMET and 5MeOMiPT.

My question: has anyone tried mixing DOC with 5MeOMiPT ? Any ideas ?
There's a big festival coming up and I'd like to combine 4homet and DOC again, and was thinking about adding some 5meomipt in the mix. Discuss away !

A question regarding combos.

I love DOC and at T+6-8hours or so add some 4HOMET in the mix.
I also like mixing 4HOMET and 5MeOMiPT.

My question: has anyone tried mixing DOC with 5MeOMiPT ? Any ideas?

4-HO-MET would be fine, but I'm a little leery of combining 5-MeO-MiPT with an amphetamine. I'm sure it's been done, but I've read conflicting reports of its pharmacology. I think it's doubtful that it's a MAOi, as some have reported. I've read elsewhere on Bluelight that it can in fact be safely combined with MDMA, so perhaps it isn't an issue. I do find that it potentiates other psychedelics, but that could just be synergy, not pharmacology. Either way, I know that the combo would be too stimulating for me, but I can't speak for anyone else. Hopefully someone else has a better understanding of 5-MeO-MiPT's pharmscology.

Interesting experience with DOC this week-
Tabs were said to be at 2.5 mg but judging by the effects and from reading reports online my guess was it was at 1.6 mg.
Long come up as expected and definitely an uncomfortable one. Next time around I will preload with Phenibut. I had to do a lot of yoga style stretching to push through the weird body load.
Strong stimulation and very interesting thought patterns. I was in a hotel room-and staring from the balcony at pulsing waving architecture and had a strange connection to the sea gulls flying from building to building. I thought about the microuniverse animals have thay coexist within our human created environments. Music was pleasurable, very roll-y. I was surprised to start feeling hungry when the nausea settled, ordered some breakfast and was able to control myself when the food came to my door and act semi normal (closed my eyes halfway and pretended to have to just woken up). Being that this was my first journey into this substance I didnt want to walk onto major city streets until I felt it out-I must have taken one of the longer showers in my life (amazing) and then felt I was fine to walk. My eyes were huge-phenethylamines tend to cause me to have the "tripper eyes" that are much more obvious than tryptamines. No hallucinations, everything was beautiful and like other phens I noticed there is a strong emphasis on blues and purples. I am able to walk to the ocean as I am up in the Pacific northwest-and was blown away by the sounds of the tourplanes taking off and landing by the tourist piers. The noises were very similar to sputtering bass in dnb/dubstep. No anxiety around crowds as long as I kept moving and focused. I had moments where I just wanted to laugh uncontrollably. I started the trip at 430 am and was able to sleep reasonable well after eating a cannabis edible at 10 pm. I did a lot of walking which I suspect helps with the sleep. All in all, I felt I could have taken two tabs but theres always the worry of unevenly laid blotter.

A side note:
On my trip I brought with me ALD-52 in case the DOC was inactive. I waited three days and dropped the two 125 ug tabs thinking there would be a tolerance. It was one of my most intense ALD experiences and didnt feel muted at all by cross tolerance. These kind of things are so unpredictable and I am glad I had a secure spot for myself without interruption to give myself over to that. Is the lack of cross tolerance related to taking a smaller amount of DOC?

Being in a hotel room was your mistake. I don't like taking DOC unless I can be outside moving around for the come-up... or at least doing something physical. Every time I've ever taken it and sat around it's really uncomfortable until the later stages, usually even right through the peak.

Of course I'd prefer to be in nature all the time. And it makes sense to not want to walk around city streets your first time. I don't like being in cities when I trip but that's just me. Anyway sounds like it resolved itself and was a good trip. Just saying, when I'm out doing things, I don't even find the come-up uncomfortable, the whole trip goes smoother and better. Especially when I'm with a friend, the conversations are non-stop and epic.

Yes Im definitely more of a nature tripper as well, luckily the ocean wasnt too far from me. It definitely has a confidence and outgoing quality that I cant wait to explore more, very extroverted in comparison to lysergamides.

Yeah absolutely, not disorienting mentally and very social, I feel pretty fearless on it and like talking to strangers, for example.

Hi. i would like to start exparimenting with doc i would like to ask some question to experienced user since i'll get 200mg soon

1) does benzo help with comedown and make sleep possiblt at T+15h?
2)is snorting (maybe with a nasal spray for dosing) a good way to cut some hours from the trip?
3)due to biuld up of tolerance,can i use at the same dosage weekly like aced,or it takes more than 1 week to reset it?
4)would it be a good idea to take a low dose doc (like 1.5mg) and a low dose on another short-acting psychedelic to make a good trip but without all the residual stimulation of high dose doc?

1) I tried sleeping with etizolam at +16-18 and still had difficulty. I'd say no unless you take a hefty dose.
2) No
3) IDK
4) 1.5mg is not a low dose of DOC. Even 300ug has a good amount of stimulation. 1.5mg is not going to avoid anything.

Yeah, 1.5mg may be a "low dose" but I wouldn't characterize it as a light experience. 1.5mg lasts about 8hrs for me and isn't too stimulating, but it's still a full trip. Based on what I've read that's unusual - most people still find the duration to be pretty long. I'd say that the psychedelic elements emerge at higher doses than just the stimulation. One of the things that makes me a bit more reserved about DOx than other psychedelics is that they seem pretty impervious to benzo aborts - I just accept going into them that I'm in it for the long haul.

Snorting doesn't to reduce duration, but faster ROAs (vaporization or injection) might shave a little bit off. That said, I don't think getting dumped straight into the midst of a DOC peak without any time to ease into it sounds like much fun.

1.5mg for me involves no sleep without a good 3mg of etizolam, even if I take it at noon.

What is the re-dosing protocol with DOC and at what time in will be it appropriate? I had the impression from a previous experiment that the tabs were unevenly laid-trying to figure out if for the next voyage to dip into 1 and a half initially or just take the plunge into 2 . Supposedly mine were 2.5 but from what Ive read my experience on the first go definitely felt like how people describe 1.5

I find that redosing DOC for the first few hours works pretty well. After that it just kinda prolongs the experience, unless you redose more than you'd think you would need to. Pretty much the same as with other psychedelics, except the redose window is probably a little longer because DOC takes longer to reach a peak than most psychs.

Loved this thread, so much that I ordered me some DOC pellets.

Will probably be a while until I'm able to try it, but it can't hurt to have some lying around right. I got the impression this is great to do with friends, so I better start convincing them.

It's definitely great with friends, very social drug. It's a huge time commitment so make sure to do it early in the day. Also if you didn't catch it from this thread, it's important to be doing something physical and engaging during the come-up. My favorite is to go on a long hike or something. If you sit around at home the trip feels very jittery and uncomfortable. That said, it's one of my absolute favorite drugs, top-notch stuff.

I want to double click on the importance of being physically active during the first 2-4 hours. I can't overemphasize how uncomfortable the excess of energy is if you're not active.

It's definitely great with friends, very social drug. It's a huge time commitment so make sure to do it early in the day. Also if you didn't catch it from this thread, it's important to be doing something physical and engaging during the come-up. My favorite is to go on a long hike or something. If you sit around at home the trip feels very jittery and uncomfortable. That said, it's one of my absolute favorite drugs, top-notch stuff.
So, I got 100mg instead of pellets ;). Put 15mg in 30ml distilled gin, and it's ready for use this saturday.
Exams will finally be finished, so I'll be carefree with lots of time and no responsibilities.

My plan is to take 2,5mg as early in the morning as possible (I'll be pretty tired though, after more than 2 weeks daily stimulant use, and friday night I'm going clubbing, sober probably), but knowing myself it'll be around noon. I'd take a bus to a big neighboring nature park. Mostly because I don't want to fall into my standard tripping alone routine of worrying about me not having done the dishes, listening to music, and at the tail end watching Seinfeld.

It'll be pretty cold though, almost freezing.. that's why I'm hesitating a little on the hiking part, but I guess I should just go for it. If I regret it, it's only like 40 minutes away by bus..

Any final tips? Dosage wise I should be okay I think

2.5mg is a nice full dose unless you have a lot of built-up psychedelic tolerance.. I recommend the hiking, just dress warm. Sitting around the house for the first stage of DOC really is not great. Be prepared for the duration, your tiredness will probably help you sleep earlier than you would otherwise but it'll be the wee hours most likely. DOC is quite a functional psychedelic for how strong it is so being out in the world is nice. It peaks around 5 or 6 hours in I would say.

Have fun!