• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy DOC Thread - Third opinion

DOC is extremely stable, I have a feeling it would outlast you even at room temperature, in alcohol. In any case, it's all good, keep it in the fridge anyway of course.

Thanks! I also have got the feeling it will outlive me. I'll leave it for my hipotetical future grandsons xD

Haha, I could probably leave enough DOC for the next 5 generations. =D Kept dry, it would probably last that long. Phenethylamines are very stable, they've found mescaline in I think it was 5000 year old cactus pieces at indigenous sites.

Here's the TR I promised. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...Slightly-disappointed?p=13828895#post13828895

As you can see I was a bit disappointed by the effects at 4mg. Dose response for visual and head-space effects seems linear to me. (EDIT: Most people don't experience a linear dose-response curve, and tolerance due to eating DOC 10 days before this trip probably plays a part in this experience.)

Vasoconstriction is a real annoyance and seemed increased compared to last times. Redosing to 5mg did not improve effects.

I found the whole experience quite underwhelming and am extremely hesitant about pushing the dosage beyond 5mg.

Last edited:
Thanks! I also have got the feeling it will outlive me. I'll leave it for my hipotetical future grandsons xD
Haha
100mg sounds like a lifetime supply to me. I can already see you telling your grandsons the story of how cheap it was xD

I take it nasal admin. hurts quite a bit? Not really interested in that.
I take 21mg sniff DOC. It hurts (the same level as EPH, 2C-D also 2-FA, i think), but not really long time, 2-3 minutes max. Don't be afraid, stay calm :)
cheers.

21mg of DOC intranasally ingested sounds like it would be near lethal, if not completely lethal unless you had benzodiazepines on hand or a very heavy tolerance to psychedelics already before hand.
Or was 21mg a typo?

Last edited:
Was that a typo? Do you really do 21mg of DOC? If so, you shouldn't do that, people have lost toes and shit from too much DOC, it causes vasoconstriction which is very dangerous at high dosages.

Was that a typo? Do you really do 21mg of DOC? If so, you shouldn't do that, people have lost toes and shit from too much DOC, it causes vasoconstriction which is very dangerous at high dosages.

Especially insufflated! I find that even 4.5mg can be borderline uncomfortable. I shudder to think what 21mg would be like.

Haha
100mg sounds like a lifetime supply to me. I can already see you telling your grandsons the story of how cheap it was xD

I haven't made up my mind yet about this compound. I'll probably try it again at least once more at 5mg (and no tolerance) before I decide if I'de like to invest in a personal stockpile. I'm not planning on having any kids, let alone grandchildren so I'll tell you instead. :)

@Cucurucho: And I too hope to think 21mg is a typo.

Last edited:
Finally got some DOC. been thinking about it for at least a year.

I will hopefully be taking it hiking next weekend. I need to reread aome od these threads.

3-4hr comeup right? Like should I literally dose 3-4 hoirs before I want to be tripping or will I be feeling somewhat intoxicated ~2hrs in?

I think I will make a 20mg DOC / 4ml pg solution. I hope I still have that single ml syringe bc the 5mg ones I usually use could be somewhat innacurate.

Probably 2.5-3mg dose. I just want to test the waters, but I am kinda hardheaded sooo...

Will have some o pce for sure. Maybe ket and or mxe. Prolly an add on 4 sub 8-9 hoirs in if wanted. Maybe 5-6 hours if dose is underwhelming.

Would using 5/6apb probably be a bad idea due to vasoconstriction (Not really planning on it, but good to know ahead of time)

Bluelight, helping keep me alive since 2003

I had first effects in 15 minutes, tripping by an hour, hour and a half. It then slowly, and barely even noticeably unless you're paying attention comes up further, yes. But you're already mostly there within an hour.

I took MDMA/MDA 10 hours later and was fine. I only took 75mg though.

I had first effects in 15 minutes, tripping by an hour, hour and a half. It then slowly, and barely even noticeably unless you're paying attention comes up further, yes. But you're already mostly there within an hour.

I took MDMA/MDA 10 hours later and was fine. I only took 75mg though.
Will not dose of driving to trailhead, check. Hopefully camping though :). Id honestly save the 5/6apb and combo those two and a trypt/phen another day, but who knows. Your answer and the past two pages say empathogens are cool with DOC though.
Was
Mostly curious

DOC combines really well with tryptamines, definitely my preferred thing to combine with it.

But yeah, it actually comes up pretty quick. The peak begins around 3 or 4 hours in, but I feel alerts around 30 minutes and if I take enough for visuals, they start to come in around an hour in.

I'd probably avoid the APBs. A 4-sub-trypt is a welcome addition though. Honestly I bet you'll find 3mg surprisingly strong. Just remember it takes a long time for the trip to fully develop, even though it starts pretty quickly.

If I was going to combo DOC, it would be with a tryp, not a phen.

oh most definetly. Why add more stimulation?

If Xorkoth, lover of all things DOC says 3mg maybe suprisingly strong then I think maybe 2.5mg will be a good first dose. maybe even 2mg. Can always add a 4 sub later....

I

Yea I'm pretty damn experienced psychedelic wise and I found 1.75mg to be in no way dissatisfying. I'm sure 2.5mg would be more than enough, if not 2mg yes.

Yeah 2 or 2.5mg is a good place to start for someone with a lot of other psychedelic experience and high doses like yourself.

I agree 2.3mg was plenty even when I had taken DOC many times before

I enjoy even smaller doses a lot, like 1mg.

Yeah I used to take 3mg, or 3.5mg, but over time and literally hundreds of lifetime DOC trips, I have settled on 2mg as my usual dose, it's quite strong enough. I am usually trying to go hiking or something on it, I would still take 3mg but it's a little heavy for that.