View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or take it earlier in the day....like first thing when you wake up before eating breakfast.

Doesn't this increase the likelyhood of nausea/vomiting ?

I try not to eat (or very very little, like a banana) before dropping DOC.
I do try to nibble a lot during the trip. Nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate, ..

^ Not sure what you mean? I usually have about 2-1/2 to 3 hours after dosing before it starts to come on and I have to worry about nausea (not that I get a whole lot anyway). Plenty of time to have a bowl of cereal, or some fruit, etc. (Probably not a good idea to have a full English breakfast with sausage and blood pudding and whatnot...;))

hey guys plan on going out to a big party New Years Eve party tonight I've got three chemicals on hand. planning on tripPing very hard tonight and the Doc it's probably one of the best party drugs to take
just because that you never run out of energy on the dance floor. also I have some alleyescaline I have never uses chemical before but I have heard that it is quite a potent ethenogen. so I what is going to start the night by dropping 25 milligrams of alley around 5 o'clock p.m. because the show starts at 8. I want to drop this first because I've never tried it before and I would like to see how it feels before adding any other psychedelic compounds on top of it. then I guess around 8 o'clock I'll drop two to three milligrams of doc. I also have some4ho mipt and was thinking about maybe dropping that around midnight when the ball drops. do you think that this is a relatively safe combo to take ? and please note that I am very experienced with psychedelics. thank you bluelight community and Happy New Year

Last edited:
Anybody have info on tolerance to DOC? I had 3 unbelievably great experiences, over a couple months and then it just kind of sputtered out and became un-noticeable the next few times at the same dosage.

that's weird you should have no tolerance at all as long as you have not taking the chemical within the last 2 weeks. otherwise you might have Chemical degradation on you hands

Last edited:
Hadn't gotten to try the alleyescaline, so I'm not sure how well they would go together... So how was it?

I DID however get to mix the DOC with what I believe was a low-dose sample of 5-APDB, after a while we felt like the 100mg 5-APDB was bunk so we dosed the ~2-3mg of DOC and went to a movie and had our minds absolutely blown away. 2nd time we had ~2-3mg and then 12 hours later 20mg of HOT-7 on the comedown watching the rainclouds, it was one of the most beautiful things I've seen, out of hundreds of trips DOC is definitely worth the wait. 3rd time ~2-3mg intranasal it kicked in within 5 minutes... seemed like 30mg 2C-C level visuals, this blows all other trips out of the water, superrollin' felt like a million bucks.

Degradation is a possibility.
I'm not trying to be paranoid, I'm sort of OCD about the placement of things around the house... although my memory sucks so I can't be sure, something was definitely different. I found something here that's hard to explain, not sure where it's at now. Pretty sure it's not alien though ;) I think the other possibility is someone "watered down the wine", which sucks as much as degradation but I had lots of fun those 3 times so I'm not complaining.

you know what the alley was it really all that but then again. I don't knowthey say it an ethenogin. but I kinda took everything all at once I sniffed 2 milligrams last night at the papadosio nye celebrations here in Baltimore started to trip nice beautiful visuals but I did take a really good dose of Molly sass mix so I would have to try alley again by itself with no other drugs. Give you a better point of view of what alleyescaline is like but doc and good ecstasy is a winner in my books I'm still tripping and I took that 8 o'clock last nigh I do love this compound the visuals are beautiful but the duration is a bitch I am happy though that I did pick up some 4ho mipt and well that stuff feels completely real there's nothing synthetic about it at all which I's a nice because taking too much doc will have your head thinking and spirals for hours about nothing lol much love Peace

Last edited:
repeating the same set & setting can have an impact on tolerance. might just be a result of being cooped up indoors due to cold weather.

I plugged 5mg of this a few days ago, was way too much really. The difference in potency of plugged to oral is quite significant.

I still had an amazing trip, though the residual stimulation made it hard to focus at all. I was getting ridiculous visuals though, it was like I was in Scott Pilgrim vs The World

I'd say ~3mg is probably the best dose for this chemical. Plugging also drastically decreases come up time though, normally DOC would take at least 2 hours to fully come up but I was tripping in 30 minutes and peaked by an hour..

Also, this seems to be a chemical that you don't really want to take just sitting around the house... it really makes you want to get up and do something, and considering I took it when it was cold and raining there wasn't much to do :\ I'll probably save this one for outdoor adventures like camping or hiking that would give you something to do for the day

if you wanna trip and go to a rave party and you can't find any LSD doc is a great club drug his it it gives you energy all night long

Had an accidental but awesome exp on doc and residual 3meo-pcp around xmas...

Had been doing quite heavy doses of 3meo 2 nights in a row combined with benzos to cope with a nasty mdma/mda comedown (after a good nights sleep)

Anyway the morning after my last benzo and 3meo dose i was zombified and basicly walked around at home and dosed 2mg of doc subconciously somehow.

Took around 4-5hours to peak but it was awesome, didnt look or act weird so xmas dinner with family went great with noone noticing.

Later that evening though i just layed down on my bed and flew through the endless dimensions of time and space with no fear and total lucidity.

Ive been looking for a chem to combine with 3meopcp since i feel it lacks something for a mind expanding experience by itself.

So far 4acodmt/shrooms have worked great because of their sedating nature.

A trial with a high dose lsd felt very sterile and not fun at all.

With doc and its dreamy style i think it was good but i think low doses are prefered.

Hey can any one have any experience on taking tryptamines 4ho mipt does doc have any cross Torrence with 4 substituted tryptamines tank you much Love

Hey can any one have any experience on taking tryptamines 4ho mipt does doc have any cross Torrence with 4 substituted tryptamines tank you much Love
In my experience yes. I used to take quite a lot of 4-HO-MiPT back in 2005/6 and when I used DOC during that time at up to 6mg it barely did anything at all to me on the visual side of things.

So last time I tried 1.5mg and then at +3 hours I added another 1.5mg which resulted in a very mild trip. Would the potency of taking 3mg at once drastically increase the strength of the trip?

I have used dmt in the past with different dissios like K, mxe and dxm.

Results have been mixed from very good and expanding experiences too very dark and feelings of "I should not do this"

I have mixed dmt with basicly every drug ive tried but somewhere on the way i lost my special connection to the molecule so im very weary of what i will try to use it with.

Seems like if im in the mode for a hedonistic trip then i should leave dmt the duck out of it.

I actually had a loaded pipe with changa in my mouth when i did my 3meo/shroom combo.

I barely touched the top with the flame when i just felt a huge nonono feeling and put it away.

So last time I tried 1.5mg and then at +3 hours I added another 1.5mg which resulted in a very mild trip. Would the potency of taking 3mg at once drastically increase the strength of the trip?

I would say def yes.

Ive done doc in doses from 0.5-5mg and the effects are alot stronger once you get to 3mg and upwards.

Also doc takes anywhere from 2-5hours to peak so the second dose you took prob only increased the duration.

If 1.5+1.5mg was mild but good, then trh 2.5-3mg in one dose next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say def yes.

Ive done doc in doses from 0.5-5mg and the effects are alot stronger once you get to 3mg and upwards.

Also doc takes anywhere from 2-5hours to peak so the second dose you took prob only increased the duration.

If 1.5+1.5mg was mild but good, then trh 2.5-3mg in one dose next time.

Yeah it was very mild with no visuals but I did feel a little bit euphoric and music was definitely enhanced. I definitely think the re-dose didn't do much overall...gotta start small though. I'll be going for 3mg in the near future when I have a few days with no commitments!

Yeah it was very mild with no visuals but I did feel a little bit euphoric and music was definitely enhanced. I definitely think the re-dose didn't do much overall...gotta start small though. I'll be going for 3mg in the near future when I have a few days with no commitments!

Yeah that is a good plan, doc is awesome and has a steep response curve.

0,5-2mg barely gives me visuals but 3mg is like 150mcg lsd or so.

5mg was insanely visual like 300mcg lsd or so but very different patterns and colours.

Does anyone know if ingesting this over a period of time would decrease the undesired gastrointestinal effects, such as the nausea, specifically. If not, I may give it a run in the future.

I have found that in almost all circumstances, especially in my own experience with a few of the 2c series, that staggered dosing is an excellent way to avoid come-up nausea! However, I did not staggered doses of DOC when I had it in because I thought it felt pretty easy on the system at the 1.5mg dose I preferred. However, once the material began to run out I upped my dose to 2mg & suffered a brief but unavoidable return of an instant coffee & a glass of OJ, which is all I had in my stomach. I suspect that staggering the doses of DOC might simply extend the experience, & it's honestly long enough, this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.