• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

I think that the SSRIs + tricyclic + tramadol are already a bit much together without any recreational drugs in the mix.
Yeah, I think leave it. Was just curious. Been in the game ages but never tried a designer.

Is this DMXE generally discouraged is you're already taking serotonin influencing medication? In other words, I've never tried it, but I can get it, but I'm on Citalopram, Pregabalin, Amitrityline, and Tramadol. Good to go or stay away?
They warn for dangerous interactions with ssri's and tramadol.

Had some crazy experiences yesterday at around the 40-45mg insufflated range. I put an eye mask over my eyes shortly after I finished the last line. I was able to live through all sorts of incredible 3-dimensional scenes. It felt like I was hopping through different universes in VR. Absolutely mindblowing. Will update with more detail tomorrow, need to finally get some sleep for now.

Had some crazy experiences yesterday at around the 40-45mg insufflated range. I put an eye mask over my eyes shortly after I finished the last line. I was able to live through all sorts of incredible 3-dimensional scenes. It felt like I was hopping through different universes in VR. Absolutely mindblowing. Will update with more detail tomorrow, need to finally get some sleep for now.
I'm jealous of you fuckers that can play with this shit, I might taper off all 4 of my meds just to scoff it....will 500mg do me over 24 hours? ;)

I'm jealous of you fuckers that can play with this shit, I might taper off all 4 of my meds just to scoff it....will 500mg do me over 24 hours? ;)
I would not suggest ingesting that much in a 24 hour period.

Go on, give us a suggestion..and ultimate intake method.
First and foremost, completely taper off of any medications that could interact with DMXE.

I would consider 20-30mg intranasal to be a solid first-time dose.

First and foremost, completely taper off of any medications that could interact with DMXE.

You probably don't remember from the previous page but I'm on Citalopram, Pregabalin, Amitrityline, and Tramadol, that's an impossible taper, so I'll never ever get to try it. But at least I know how now if someone I know don't. Cheers :)

I just fantasise sometimes you know? the crack and whisky's good but it don't stop interest

This isn't the kind of drug you find a dealer for and buy in small amounts, you gotta find an online vendor and buy it by the gram. There a4e only a few online vendors, so it costs the same anywhere in the world.

This isn't the kind of drug you find a dealer for and buy in small amounts, you gotta find an online vendor and buy it by the gram. There a4e only a few online vendors, so it costs the same anywhere in the world.
You're right I'd noticed that, but the way I see people talk about it is like they get it local (UK) and buying small amounts like 70mg for example, I just wondered what it goes for when it reaches that street dealer level who's stocked from a vendor. In fact I'd say the majority of people in the UK are buying smaller amounts at street level, rather than vendor level.....hence my original question.

You probably don't remember from the previous page but I'm on Citalopram, Pregabalin, Amitrityline, and Tramadol, that's an impossible taper, so I'll never ever get to try it. But at least I know how now if someone I know don't. Cheers :)
Tramadol would be the main issue there. The other stuff should be fine.

Tramadol would be the main issue there. The other stuff should be fine.
Amitryptiline would also be a issue. It doesn’t like dissociative drugs whatsoever ingestion with dxm was the cause of a stroke in my case. So I’d recommend a taper on that as well if one were to taper to sample this as well.

Amitryptiline would also be a issue. It doesn’t like dissociative drugs whatsoever ingestion with dxm was the cause of a stroke in my case. So I’d recommend a taper on that as well if one were to taper to sample this as well.
That may have been due to serotonin syndrome. DXM is an extremely potent serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, so it obviously wouldn’t mix well with other SSRIs and SNRIs.

That may have been due to serotonin syndrome. DXM is an extremely potent serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, so it obviously wouldn’t mix well with other SSRIs and SNRIs.
Yeah.. I didn’t do my research first and paid a price for it I’d always recommend doing massive amounts of research when combining medications and drugs of any sort.

What about plugging DMXE? Is it the same as with the MXE, i.e. vastly preferable over any other ROA?

Also thought about IM/IV, but I'm somewhat hesitant cuz from what I heard there shouldn't be much/if any benefits, is that correct?

Thanks!

I didn't compare, only plugged it. The number of dissociatives for which plugging isn't the best is negligible. And if it's not the best it's because plugging doesn't work for some reason. The potency plugged per gram of DMXE felt about the same as for MXE, so I've no doubt plugging here is again the superior route. And yeah whatever IM/IV adds probably isn't worth stabbing yourself for.

Oh yeah, DMXE, along with the FXE, is by far the best (dissociative-) Research chemical i have had in a VERY long time!

Having both on them tested on two, consecutive days, was SO indescribably refreshing and awesome I'm having a really hard time to find appropriate words to describe how wonderful it's been.

I am now (finally!) and absolutely over the loss and the sadness, that accompanied having no MXE available anymore!

My dosing regimen was as follows: I began with a starter dose of approximately 20mgs (IV) followed by another two separately taken (IV-) doses of ~60mgs as well as ~80mgs! It's been wild, but needless to say amazing, to say at least.

Having both of these two at home completely compensates for MXE, and by completely i mean that I actually give a shit nowadays, that I cannot get me any of the precious lovely Methoxetamine (and/or Methoxmetamine) ever again...and that's really saying a lot, cuz I was 100% sure that the wound, that loosing this compound(s) left open and hurting, will most definitely never heal!

And damn, I WAS WRONG!

DMXE is so super-euphoric and easy-going, yet it's nevertheless providing a deep enough mental clarity to allow introspection and sum unique kind of demanding meditativeness.

It's strong, yes, but at the same time providing happy, vibrant feel-good vibes, that are way easier to handle than the more serious harshness that comes along with the FXE.

It's also having such a nice and really strong anxiolytic effect, i haven't felt for ages, and that's still persistent over 2 days after the actual experience!

Well, all the euphoria and easy-going vibes obviously come for a price, that's just a natural consequence, which nevertheless is something bad at all - although it's something that should be mentioned!

FXE, on the other hand, fills exactly those little gaps which make the DMXE some wee bit more shallow, also in comparison to the rougher, more unforgiving MXE - which, as some of you might have experienced first-hand, can be just as nice as it actually can be really rough and hard at times, with it's straight in-your-face introspection (and the like).

I'm a big fan of both, the DMXE as well as the FXE is by far the very best of what emerged from the rc-scene - and, with lackluster-stuff like 2-FDCK being just at the other side of the scale, is something that makes me unbelievably happy that RC's exist, in general!

If you're a fan of dissociates, you shouldn't have missed giving both of these a definite go, I'm convinced you'll be just as happy as i am.

One last thing: I really hope for both of these getting more attention, so that they're produced on a larger scale, which could definitely have effect on their pricing, as the thought of stocking up on them regarding the momentary price sounds really... expensive, although worth it, that's for sure!

IMG-20220606-172552.jpg

Last edited: