• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DMXE (3-me-2′-oxo-PCE, deoxymethoxetamine) Thread

Was MXE really that bloody good? If ketamine is a 5/10 on a scale from 1/10, how good was MXE and did it have an iv rush?
MXE was a dream to IV. Instant bliss. DMXE IV sucks compared to. It takes 2-3 minuttes for full effects to manifast
Csn you describe the rush to Me ? Compared to ketamine pls?
It's been years since i IV'd MXE, so my memory is a bit faded, but to me it was pure ambrosia, milk of the Gods, so much better than opiates. A rush of warm and euphoric dissociation that immedietly takes you by the hand and leads you to the magic m-hole. IV ket is great (DCK as well) but to me the rush is less euphoric and more cold, but more sedating.

Try good amounts of green tea before and after taking the dissos. It will probably easy all the pee symptoms and keep the bladder safe.

For me was a total gamechanger
I don't get it? Why would green tea help me pee more easily? To me it seems as if MXE and DMXE disturbes the connection between my bladder and my pee pee and untill that connection is restored, it's just impossible to pee. I once had a catheter insertet in my pee pee at the ER because of MXE and oh what a relieve that was getting that bladder emptied.

There is nothing worse than not being able to pee when you REALLY need to pee. Well actually there are a few worse things I can think of if I get creative, but truly not much.

I get that extreme difficulty peeing from many serotonergic stimulants... it can become pretty bad, though if I try really hard I can at least get the barest trickle out, and given enough time, I can get my bladder like half empty. makes me feel like I'm damaging my prostate or something with those things. When that's happening it's also impossible to get an erection. When I don't touch any of those kinds of drugs, I don't have those problems.

I have had a similar sort of problem peeing from dissos (sometimes, not usually) as I do from being on strong opioids... it's almost like my bladder just gets too lazy to work and I have to stand or sit there for like 5 minutes before it wakes up, and then I can pee just fine.

Opiates makes it difficult to pee yeah, but it's doable. As you said, sit down, relax and it'll come. On MXE - and now recently DMXE as well - it's just impossible for me. So many nights have I spend in excruciating pain, wishing someone would come by and put a tube up my pee hole and drain the excessive amount of liquid stucked in my bladder. No other disso (or any other drug) I have ever tried has given me such difficulties to pee.

I haven't tried MXE but DMXE is definitely on the coldish side, at least nasally. Can't imagine holing with this one, would probably end up feeling sick. I prefer DCK and MXiPR for holing. Just came out of very visual and trippy DCK hole.

Is there something i'm missing with DMXE? Should i go with huge oral dose for hole? Surely it cannot be achieved nasally - it just goes colder and colder towards PCP/PCE spectrum.

I don't get it? Why would green tea help me pee more easily? To me it seems as if MXE and DMXE disturbes the connection between my bladder and my pee pee and untill that connection is restored, it's just impossible to pee. I once had a catheter insertet in my pee pee at the ER because of MXE and oh what a relieve that was getting that bladder emptied.
I dont know why or how, but I know it works. Somehow the green tea helps in the bladder fuckanza that dissos produce. Just try, you have nothing to lose

Green tea is even more diuretic than coffee. So if you need to pee Go with green tea. *rymes like dimes*

For me it's a case of any which way you can stomach it.

My preferred way is to dissolve it in coca cola now. It leaves the least vile after taste.

I don't do plugging...

For me it's a case of any which way you can stomach it.

My preferred way is to dissolve it in coca cola now. It leaves the least vile after taste.

I don't do plugging...
Thanks. But is it better to dissolve it in a liquid (whatever) than putting it in a capsule and swallowing?

I get that extreme difficulty peeing from many serotonergic stimulants... it can become pretty bad, though if I try really hard I can at least get the barest trickle out, and given enough time, I can get my bladder like half empty. makes me feel like I'm damaging my prostate or something with those things. When that's happening it's also impossible to get an erection. When I don't touch any of those kinds of drugs, I don't have those problems.

I have had a similar sort of problem peeing from dissos (sometimes, not usually) as I do from being on strong opioids... it's almost like my bladder just gets too lazy to work and I have to stand or sit there for like 5 minutes before it wakes up, and then I can pee just fine.
I can definitely relate to the "having to stand there for 5 minutes before my bladder wakes up" thing on dissociatives. I used to attribute it to a kind of nocebo about being aware of the bladder dangers, but it's since happened enough times that I guess it has to be an independent phenomenon. Although I have not seen it widely discussed at all, actually, this thread is the first time I can recall seeing it discussed anywhere, so nice to know I'm not alone in this. Even once it starts though I've had the sensation of not fully emptying my bladder fully. It's only somewhat recently I've managed to kind of relax about this a little and not stress myself about it ruining or wasting the good parts of the experience standing in front of the toilet. I try to time peeing so I go just before redosing but, I don't always get it right and still spend a fair amount of my disso-time standing in front of the toilet trying to find my way to the usually fairly straightforward mechanism by which I can open my urinary sphincter. I've tried sitting down to pee, sometimes that helps a little, although not much and not always.

I don't usually have a problem peeing on opiates, although I can detect that it doesn't come quite as easily sometimes.

Serotonergic psychedelics are a mixed bag for me, I've had an experience on acid before of not being able to pee at all until the trip was all but over, I think in this case it's partly an anxiety thing, partly maybe vasoconstriction, similarities to whatever the mechanism is that makes peeing so difficult on MDMA - the latter of which I have never in my life been able to get an erection on either.

I've used more dissos than is probably healthy or advisable in my life though and I think with dissos this problem becomes more apparent with overuse - I recall earlier in this thread Xorkoth, you mentioned that with K you can just come out of the hole and go to sleep right after, while this used to be true for me, and I used to never have trouble peeing on K, it is no longer true and after coming down from a heavy dose I experience some kind of overstimulating NMDA rebound which can almost completely inhibit sleep unless I was either already tired before I dosed, or I take a benzo.

I do recall one experience a long time ago now when I combined tramadol with K and had a lot of difficulty peeing to the point that I started to get worried - although I was eventually able to, probably when I started to come down a little from the ketamine.

IV sucks compared to MXE, ket or DCK as it takes quite some time to build up to full effects, perhaps 2-3 min or so.
Sounds alright in the sense you arent going to hole 3/4 of the way down the barrel and come round with a 1/4 full rig on the floor, BUT what is the initial rush like? There? Not there as in like IM k?
Spend two painful hours by the toilet zink, splashing cold water on my pee pee and lower stomach, just to get restored the connection, so empty your bladder before use,
You could try the green tea thing but id personally recommend a few pints of quality apple juice or even better a strong scrumpy cider, works wonders

just to add datapoints. After some heavy ass tolerance, 5ht psychs still produce me quite a lot of insominia but I can sleep pretty well on dissos. In fact, I would say dissos (and I take mostly 3-meopce) produce a quality sleep once the main effects are gone...

But you know, this is only tolerance weirdness. In my honeymoon phase with dissos, even K got me some serious insomnia

Is then oral the best ROA for this disso?

Unfortunately like with many dissos it's up to personal preference as well as individual's body. For me oral DMXE is more full-bodied experience with more sedation and loss of motor control. It lasts longer and is more rounded around the edges. It's also much warmer and entactogenic/empathic. You're going to have to try for yourself to see which ROAs you prefer.

Like Arnold said capsules won't make a difference, except maybe delay the onset for a bit. I say you eat it straight and chase down with water. Imagine if drugs like phenibut tasted like candy - they'd be a lot more addictive.

I always prefer eating a powder straight or dissolved in water than in a capsule. I find capsules make things take longer to come on which changes the kinetics somewhat.

I received a different batch lately which is chalky white instead of yellowish / off-white. It's a shame I didn't order a small amount to check if it was a new batch. It taste (insufflated) like it's cut with a stimulant and it feels that way. The effect is crap it is like dmxe without warmth, body or a nice effect.
This is what I thought at first, but when trying a older batch (off white but less yellow than first bath I ordered) the effect was better,but much weaker than the first batch . Now it feels very weak especially when compared to mxipr. or mxpr.
Maybe it's tolerance. I have been using for 7 days in a row for the first time since I started 4 years ago. Strange thing is that opce and mxipr still seem as potent but dmxe and dck are approx 20 procent less potent. Time for a break! Disso addiction is very sneaky and easy to neglect. I always considered myself in control, especially when reading stories about other people's drug use. But now I realize I have a problem, needing to lock away my stash to prevent use throughout the week. Even the thought of not using next weekend after 5 days of work makes me unsatisfied. If I don't use for one week I feel like I can start using again the weekend after. Even when writing this I feel like i am not really addicted if I am still able to stop for 7 days. Sorry for the long story just needed to share. thanks for listening. peace

Well, from the reports, it's pretty clear that the arylcyclohexylamine class needs a (pseudo)halogen at the 2 position. It isn't just steric bulk to increase affinity. Well, -F, -Cl -Br & -CF3 have all been used so I wonder if anyone will go with a -C≡N?

Of course, simply swapping the cyclohexyl moiety for a 4-thiane works.... or at least the analogues in 'European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry' had improved affinity over their cyclohexyl analogues. That said, swapping the ketone moiety for a methyl ALSO improved affinity.... but then you end up with 4 isomers.

Lastly, we know that swapping the benzene for a 2-thiophene works (e.g. tiletamine) but I wonder if 4-MeO thiophene would fit into the receptor. Actually, I wonder MORE if you can even get the precursors. In the EJoMC article, they did it the HARD way. 12 steps (like AA - tough :) )

The upper example was in the paper. It's affinity was fine, it's toxicity was fine.... but the thiane-4-one is going to have different physical properties (so solvent management would be an issue) and oxidation with KMnO4₄ (as in some K/MXE syntheses) would oxidise the S, I presume. There are ways around this and if the intention was not to produce the more crazy analogues, I'm pretty sure an existing route could be modified.

Anyway, it's all in:- DOI: 10.1016/0091-3057(89)90020-8

Last edited:
I received a different batch lately which is chalky white instead of yellowish / off-white. It's a shame I didn't order a small amount to check if it was a new batch. It taste (insufflated) like it's cut with a stimulant and it feels that way. The effect is crap it is like dmxe without warmth, body or a nice effect.
This is what I thought at first, but when trying a older batch (off white but less yellow than first bath I ordered) the effect was better,but much weaker than the first batch . Now it feels very weak especially when compared to mxipr. or mxpr.
Maybe it's tolerance. I have been using for 7 days in a row for the first time since I started 4 years ago. Strange thing is that opce and mxipr still seem as potent but dmxe and dck are approx 20 procent less potent. Time for a break! Disso addiction is very sneaky and easy to neglect. I always considered myself in control, especially when reading stories about other people's drug use. But now I realize I have a problem, needing to lock away my stash to prevent use throughout the week. Even the thought of not using next weekend after 5 days of work makes me unsatisfied. If I don't use for one week I feel like I can start using again the weekend after. Even when writing this I feel like i am not really addicted if I am still able to stop for 7 days. Sorry for the long story just needed to share. thanks for listening. peace

Yeah dissociatives can really be a creeping and insidious addiction for some. It's good to recognize that. I was going to say that you've probably just got tolerance, and it may be the case, even if O-PCE and MXiPr are still as potent, since you've been using DMXE specifically. But if the appearance is different, and it's a different batch, then who knows. Some of these synths have left something to be desired, the MXiPr (the first batch anyay which is all I have seen) stinks to high heaven and someone reported they acetone washed it and lost a decent portion of it.