View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno so long as the DMT works I don't reckon it's worth getting worked up about :)

Agreed^^

Reading this tread and listening to so many different points of view regarding so many different psychedelics available to us including my experiences with them, tells me that Set and setting / life experience / personal expectations ect...,
is what is turning those little fear/ joy/ euphoria/ well-being /emotional ect... gears in our heads. Handing out what we think is the answer to the meaning of life, so to speak.

Truly you must agree there is no trip the same as the last; each person is different no matter what or how we all perceive the world is like, in our on way we create our on realities like it or not. Although we share a common reality just to get along with each other on this tiny planet we call earth. I look at life, like a big ass placeable and wounder.

Pharmaceutical or plant extract DMT seems to make no differences if your going into a trip with preloaded expectations in your head.

Reading these treads is a big factor as to how many of you (not all) will and can/will determine the direction your next psychedelic experience will be.

Just live in the now and be

Hahahaha last time my shoes were running around my room, I had such a fun time before being launched into a total fairytale world, actually there it was amazing as well but there were monsters as well as heavenly creatures. Amazing! Saw the "whole" dominion in flight

fairys, elves, is this a flippin floppin Disney circus? wake up and recog these for what they are - the lessor posessors, fragrments of archetypal detritus given purpose to thy destract from the way to true ONE ISNESS.

learn your Name, get tough, concentrate meditate - or say 'i broke through and saw a maccenna-meme selfmasturbating elf who told me what i wanted to hear' - calling it a spiritual blowjob is closer, forever stay in the playpen technicolor kiddie corner foyer w/out actually ever getiing to see the Real Show, well Maya veiled, much less learning the Spirits intent or techniques to open and work the direct channel to the heart of the One Love, manifesting Light

why the wicked Luke B designed 3 x ovewrlay hologram of course, brudda is wicked-i superimposed holograms, coming soon to be the jaded megadose tripper's gel carrier matrix of choice for 500 ug ofClearlight Sandoz.

^^

What about the cat-faced goddess? Where does she come from? ;)

Some of these beings are like 7 bit super mario beings... others a bit more sophisticated... others are a whole hell of a lot more sophisticated! Others, its not really about that anymore!

I suspect the smoking of small amounts of synthetic DMT is what creates such beings such as "James Kent"...

http://www.tripzine.com/listing.php?id=dmt_pickover

Julian.

DMT is like a medicine to me. It is such a nice bright light directly on your heart <3

As far as therapeutic effects, what doses are you guys smoking? I find an occasional 40-60 mg dose of DMT refreshing, but only therapeutic in the afterglow and not necessarily something rooted in the content of the peak itself... Are these mostly smaller doses people talk about?

As far as therapeutic effects, what doses are you guys smoking? I find an occasional 40-60 mg dose of DMT refreshing, but only therapeutic in the afterglow and not necessarily something rooted in the content of the peak itself... Are these mostly smaller doses people talk about?

anywhere from 5mg to 100mg I have found has definite therapeutic after-effects

DMT at any dose has always felt like a lovegasam to me <3 and its therapeutic after effects can not be denied. It rivals the blissful peaceful feeling that comes directly after a good meditation.

Does anyone have experience vaporizing DMT out of a Volcano Vaporizer?

I've heard of people doing it and having a lot of success, But I've never done it myslef.

I hope to be getting around 50mg of DMT for Hofmann's death day.... i didn't get to trip on bicycle day but if all goes well i hope to get off work that night and hopefully break through this time around....

srsly, this stuff reaaaally reeks of new sportshoes or new cars :D
exactly like that

To whomever asked about tobacco+DMT:
In my personal opinion it is a horrible combination. The tobacco will make you feel very nauseous. I tried it once (granted it was out of a bong and tobacco bong rips are especially unpleasant) i had 2/3 pot and 1/3 tobacco as my base layer. The trip was good, but with unexpected vomiting. Definitely a result of the tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.