• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion

Hello, wanted to see what people thought about this video. I know a lot of what people experience on DMT is not really meant to be seen. It is the deepest truth. Anyways, he talks about simulation theory and artificial intelligence being apart of our day, which I suppose is through these hyperspace transforming machine realities or matrix's. Can anybody verify his information on the AI/NPC?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlqzB-3lqDY

Anyone else ever feel a sense of an... "other"... attempting to take over?
"And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
The overall feel of this trip was that of malevolence of Lovecraftian scope. I shiver to think of what a full breakthrough could have been like. It's not the first time DMT has rejected me, but the other times felt like I collided against a barrier, a psychedelic/spiritual firewall of sorts. This was like an attempted "demonic" possession. The feeling faded quickly but it was intense in the moment.
I don't think I'm ever going to break through.

Really excited about getting to explore this thoroughly in the next year. About to get a Gram of the stuff from a good friend of mine. Just bought this really nice "Meth Pipe" to use when I arrives. The thing looks much thicker than then the average cheap ones I've seen at head shops around here. The glass is the cloudy type and it has this cool shape to it that's pretty Dope.

Have any of you had success Vaping it this way?

Really excited about getting to explore this thoroughly in the next year. About to get a Gram of the stuff from a good friend of mine. Just bought this really nice "Meth Pipe" to use when I arrives. The thing looks much thicker than then the average cheap ones I've seen at head shops around here. The glass is the cloudy type and it has this cool shape to it that's pretty Dope.

Have any of you had success Vaping it this way?
a meth pipe can be more prone to burning the crystal rather than vaping it so got to be careful when applying the flame.

Vaped a small dose of DMT out of a glass stem and got some beatiful closed eyes visuals, fractal rainbow sort of stuff but that was it lasted for about 15mins or so and is trailing off. Was a little harsh on my lungs and after the second hit I had to stop, pretty sure I burnt some of it I tried to layer it between bunched up between bunches up Pipe screens and hover the flame. Nice euphoria that is still dominating from my core was a nice pick me up after having a rough couple days. Didn't wanna over sue it just feel a little bit of that Indole loving. Need to figure out a better method, have heard good things about using a Vapor Genie.

Have any of you tried one of those with success they arent that expensive but not real cheap either. Would it be worth the investment?

In between a lil ash or Parsley works good. Sandwiched in between. As lil as possible. Just enough to absorb the Dmt or shield it from the flame.
Yes, small amounts have never hurt anything in my experience. Helps combat depression or mood swings here and there. 30-40mg is good for extreme intensity and only done when things in life are said to be "going alright". Dmt can rip you a new asshole when least expected or when underestimated. Only had 2 bad times out of 50+. Over 50mg things get more rough on body with not much more psycho activity. 30-40 is at it's most extreme I've always felt. Cant imagine much more intensity. I dont see how other people do much more. Cant imagine what goes on...

In between a lil ash or Parsley works good. Sandwiched in between. As lil as possible. Just enough to absorb the Dmt or shield it from the flame.

I have always just used the sandwhich method. Never had a problem. 15-25 mgs is my range, taken in one big gentle hit and bam! I am gone. Totally smooth. Never needed more either. But yeah, cherry the top layer of herb so the flame does not touch the DMT and then rip. Done right I barely feel it in my lungs. I think if I had had issues this way I may have ventured to a VG or other fancy method. But the sandwhich method is one of the oldest and for lot of people is 100% doable. And I too do not understand how people use 50 + mgs. Cleanly done much less will blast you.

Check this one out I just got, the glass on it is much thicker than a regular Oil Burner. I'd also purchased this nice torch lighter again to use instead of a Bic Lighter. Foing ro let my tolerance go down though as I had tripped 3 different days last week. One was on DMT but I didnt get much out of it and the others Acid and the one ALD-52 trip was mixed with 3-MeO-PCP. So I'm figuring after 7 days I will give smoking DMT out of this a try and start with 30-35mgs and see where that takes me. After this I will give the Sandwich Method a try and use Parsley as I'm not able to smoke Cannabis anymore, at least for the time being.

How long does it take for DMT tolerance to leave because it must be faster than other Psychedelics since it's so short acting, right?

You can blast off every one hour with DMT. DMT tolerance resets fully within that time.

Man that is some good news my friend. Sadly I just took 3mgs of Risperdal last night so I'm going to have to give it 4-5 days I think before I can make an attempt and get the full effects. Been taking that to help keep me calm I've been going through alot since quitting the Dissos and Cannabis. I'm hoping that with a couple powerful DMT trips I can get back to my old self and not need to take that medicine as often. Trying to use it as an alternative to Benzos because they are a class of drug I really need to watch my use of, have to have close friends keep an eye out for how much I use when it comes to them.

It's nice to have the Risperdal around for if I need to end a trip also if the duration us getting too long or I am uncomfortable for whatever reason because of dosing to high. But aside from that I'm really happy with that Oil Burner and the Torch Lighter is this Rainbow Alloy and looks dope. Have another friend who is gifting me a separate batch of DMT so I will have two different extractions to choose from in my explorations. Can't wait to Break Thru eventually someday it's something I've wanted to experience for a very long time.

the DMT breakthrough is very strange once you do go there you will probably take a break from the DMT for a bit. Reality can quickly slip away on somebody if they breakthrough on dmt to often. You have to really go for it and try get that 3rd huge hit when everything is already dissolving and what not or have somebody hold it in your mouth for you to inhale.

I remember one breakthrough where I forgot I was a human being sitting on a couch that had just smoked DMT. Not until I came down a little did I remember. I was lost in total hyperspace. This was on 23 mgs (sandwich method, got it all in one toke). I usually will know I am in for it when after I let it out and think hang on, oh shit. :)

Saying that I know I have voiced this before but to much emphasis is put on the breakthrough experience. The truth of the matter (for me) are sub breakthrough trips that are still intense have been my best and the ones I learned the most from.

Lastly when I take 25 mgs in one toke by the time I let it out I am in no shape to take another because I am gone. :) I think getting it all in one hit is the most effective then again I hold it in for as long as I can. I can not see how someone takes 3 hits unless someone holds the pipe but even then 15 seconds later I forget what taking a hit is. lol (could just be me though, I may be sensitive)

Last edited:
Alright well I'm gonna listen to you guys and try the sandwich method out this Friday night. Just went ahead and got some Parsley to use and I'm thinking I will start with 30mgs and see where it takes me. I'm super excited and have a feeling that one of these methods is going to work for me. Even with those two little hits I got before I had some visuals some I'm thinking when I get huge tips off this bowl it will really take me somewhere. Gonna keep you guys updated of course after I take the plunge :)

the DMT breakthrough is very strange once you do go there you will probably take a break from the DMT for a bit. Reality can quickly slip away on somebody if they breakthrough on dmt to often. You have to really go for it and try get that 3rd huge hit when everything is already dissolving and what not or have somebody hold it in your mouth for you to inhale.

Yeah, I've only done DMT about 10-12 times, but there was a definite difference between blasting off and not. I kind of enjoyed the moderate psychedelic trip of taking just slightly too little DMT to blast, and it would have been nice to be able to consistently reach that level (and not beyond). I remember finding it difficult to titrate to just that amount.

In terms of ROA, I always just put it on top of one of those mesh pipe screens.

Here are some research papers that are published in peer reviewed medical journals if any of y'all may be someone who enjoys learning more about the mysteries of this beautiful psychedelic.

Last edited:

Very similar to the Palace I enter while I'm tripping on DMT the artist does an amazing job bringing it to life. It's hard for some of us to put into words how utterly profound the experiences on this drug are. It is becoming one of my favorites as I become more familiar with it. Been enjoying layering it between a fat bowl of Cannabis and even after the initial Flash I can pick the pipe back up again and hit it for a little Swirlyness a couple more times.

Some more artwork that reminds me of smoking some DMT ❤

Love this stuff I daydream about deemsters all the time its such a fascinating experience. It's really strange how alot of people see things in such a similar manner. Makes my beliefs feel even more grounded because of that which is a great thing. Going to be using this like once every two week now I'm gonna start spreading things out much more. This will be after the next 30 days off Psychedelics, tolerance is so high that I dont even get visuals anymore. So for awhile at least I may just use this cuz it's the only one that still gives me them and since it's so strong and leaves the body quickly I feel like it wont effect long term tolerance like gobbling up so much 4-subs and 2C-x, so as you can see I'm very happy because of this drug for what I believe to be it's glimpse of the other side.

L<3Ve & Lite

Last edited: