• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

Has anyone had good results from using this substance and watching films? Does it make the experience any more immersive in the same way it does with K?

Nope, I always found it takes you a little too far out to enjoy these things. The experience is pretty all-encompassing, when you're on a decent dose of diphenidine all you're going to be doing for the next hour or so is be on diphenidine. Lower doses generally make movies and other media to seem far away and not very engaging.

question for those who have tried both diphenidine and 2-meo-diphenidnine:
wich one do you find "tripier", "deeper", more mystical, stranger etc.

taste like a fat hit of 5-meo-dalt?

any i.v./i.m. experience? ..since 250mg activity orally is a quarter of a gram..

---
so.. allergy tested..

necked 50mg snorted 50 mg.. felt a nice muscle relaxant effect, almost pre-mxe-hole.
Easy to close the eyes but nothing beyond a slight blanket of warmth.

but the space seems empty and blank, just I.M. 50mg more to see if i can push a plateau.

this is only my first trial but, nothing like mxe (obviously)
look forward to dropping a 250 cap tomorrow.
I am looking for a hole out of this, versus the versatility of mxe.

curious though i was sedated at first but am coming up a little stimmy, i know it takes a bit for lengthy effect

>slight dehydration not sure if the chem itself
>less vasco is apparent versus mxe
>not for bumping
would not want to i.v.

Last edited:
haha now where have I seen this question already tonight ? :) how about sin city ?
Oh yes, man, fuck yes. Haha I've watched a shitload of movies on it. I recommend Mr. Nobody, great watch.

I would just go for a full dose and then once you are just capable of understanding the concept of time again, fire it up. If it's too soon and you don't understand shit (which certainly happened to me), just rewind and start over again. The comedown is long enough to watch a 3h movie, starting about 1.5h into the experience.

I've never experienced this movie watching magic with ketamine as profoundly, but the best drug for this has most definitely been PCP. Diphenidine is close! Shit pulls you right into the movies.

Like I watched this clown horror movie in the beginning of my first experience. The next hour I was occupied with the idea of being a clown for children's parties lol. I started that one over and it was amazing.

50mg bombed 4 hours ago
just necked 125mg an hour or two ago

I.M. 100 mg now, just fuzzy.
i feel like the hole would be real tranquil/zen
just dreamy sleepy/like muscle relaxants for brain and body...

looking to find an island somewhere in the blank ocean

if this doesn't prove 2 stimulating for me, i could use for sleep over my hypnotic benzo tolerance.

50mg bombed 4 hours ago
just necked 125mg an hour or two ago

I.M. 100 mg now, just fuzzy.
i feel like the hole would be real tranquil/zen
just dreamy sleepy/like muscle relaxants for brain and body...

looking to find an island somewhere in the blank ocean

if this doesn't prove 2 stimulating for me, i could use for sleep over my hypnotic benzo tolerance.
100mg IM? That sounds like it could be too much. Let us know how it went.

ive iv'd 100 mg, some heat helps it absorb all of it, gives me a headache vs oral and i'm holed, and thats with a tolerance

ive iv'd 100 mg, some heat helps it absorb all of it, gives me a headache vs oral and i'm holed, and thats with a tolerance
Could you elaborate that? I haven't gone anywhere even remotely resembling a hole on diphenidine, has that worked for you with oral dosing? If not, I'd be inclined to try this one IV.

any of you tried this yet ? Diphenidine Crystal just seen it a t new vendors

Could you elaborate that? I haven't gone anywhere even remotely resembling a hole on diphenidine, has that worked for you with oral dosing? If not, I'd be inclined to try this one IV.

oral id have to take 250 mg to get the same feeling but no headache and less control over what i "dream", with 100 mg booted i feel floored and just wanna lay down and be in my own mind space, nearly dream like disassociation, with also control of what i dream, nearly like high dose dxm but less visual, hard to describe as the only dissociative ive done is high dose dxm. the bk-2c-b i took with 200 mg was an amazing hallucinatory dream state.

That combo sounds just as challenging to the imagination as I find DiPT combined with nitrous to be...

I understand if you don't want to write a trip report Wonda, but could you describe it a bit here?

That combo sounds just as challenging to the imagination as I find DiPT combined with nitrous to be...

I understand if you don't want to write a trip report Wonda, but could you describe it a bit here?

instead of the darkness i see in the diph-hole, it was filled with bright colors, swirls and stuff, like the lights were turned on, i bombed the dose slightly before peaking, felt like the euphoria from the bk-2cb was increased, though it was only my 2nd time to ever take the bk2cb. it kinda reminded me of what people say a k-hole is like but with more bk2cb style cev's
after i abstain from both for a couple weeks im going give it another shot and write up a TR. it was a mindfuck for sure, but enjoyable and gave me more control of the cev's while holed and made the rest of the bk2cb trip smoother, the way i had to explain it when i cut most of the post down bc it was just crazy compared to bk2cb alone. at the moment, either the batch i have of diph is weak, or tolerance high, but i couldnt hole off 150 mg iv'ed yesterday, no headache either like i had from the 100 mg iv hole. nor did 250 mg bombed give me the effects i expect.

edit:
also while on diph i felt i had more control over the visuals, esp the cevs while i was still feeling the diph and laid out on my bed

instead of the darkness i see in the diph-hole, it was filled with bright colors, swirls and stuff, like the lights were turned on, i bombed the dose slightly before peaking, felt like the euphoria from the bk-2cb was increased, though it was only my 2nd time to ever take the bk2cb. it kinda reminded me of what people say a k-hole is like but with more bk2cb style cev's
after i abstain from both for a couple weeks im going give it another shot and write up a TR. it was a mindfuck for sure, but enjoyable and gave me more control of the cev's while holed and made the rest of the bk2cb trip smoother, the way i had to explain it when i cut most of the post down bc it was just crazy compared to bk2cb alone. at the moment, either the batch i have of diph is weak, or tolerance high, but i couldnt hole off 150 mg iv'ed yesterday, no headache either like i had from the 100 mg iv hole. nor did 250 mg bombed give me the effects i expect.

edit:
also while on diph i felt i had more control over the visuals, esp the cevs while i was still feeling the diph and laid out on my bed
Thanks for telling us about your IV experiences. I had been waiting for some IV reports ever since this thread started. Regarding your latest trials, I think you might just be experiencing some tolerance there. Just lay it off for a bit and then try again.

Last edited:
Its like soft liquid, warm euphoria, makes SWIM laughs, GOOD!! Very good dissoative, feels like MXE and DXM. Seventh heaven. SWIM feels like serotonin buzzzzzzz.. Music sounds great, lovey-dovey. Almost like first roll but softer and not too pushy. SEROTONIN SUNRISE! Take it with gf. ;) SWIM has also take ethylphenidate, ab-fubinaca and few beers. GODLIKE! Ultimate happyness, joy and love. Touch feels really really G00d.

Last edited:
I've heard murmurs of a death in Sweden from IV use....anybody have any more info? Also, judging by his posts, the beloved and now deceased EADD mod Knock took diphenidine for the first time the night he passed away...a few increasingly incoherent posts then nothing more...

The reports of seizures scare me too.....as always, caution is advised...

I've heard murmurs of a death in Sweden from IV use....anybody have any more info? Also, judging by his posts, the beloved and now deceased EADD mod Knock took diphenidine for the first time the night he passed away...a few increasingly incoherent posts then nothing more...

The reports of seizures scare me too.....as always, caution is advised...
I heard some folks claim they had a seizure early on in this thread, were any of those actually confirmed to be seizures by a medical professional? I couldn't find anything about that death in Sweden anywhere, where did you get that information? I am gonna read through Knock's posts I guess, I didn't know he died. :( Was he on a cocktail of drugs or just this one?

Its like soft liquid, warm euphoria, makes SWIM laughs, GOOD!! Very good dissoative, feels like MXE and DXM. Seventh heaven. SWIM feels like serotonin buzzzzzzz.. Music sounds great, lovey-dovey. Almost like first roll but softer and not too pushy. SEROTONIN SUNRISE! Take it with gf. ;) SWIM has also take ethylphenidate, ab-fubinaca and few beers. GODLIKE! Ultimate happyness, joy and love. Touch feels really really G00d.

Dose?

I heard some folks claim they had a seizure early on in this thread, were any of those actually confirmed to be seizures by a medical professional? I couldn't find anything about that death in Sweden anywhere, where did you get that information? I am gonna read through Knock's posts I guess, I didn't know he died. :( Was he on a cocktail of drugs or just this one?

Sorry to break it to you...his loss is tremendous, one of my fav BLers....it is not known what he was on besides diphenidine...but he was very fond of GBL, poppy tea, misc dissociatives, etizolam, Kratom, etc. Not much is known at this point....tragic man :(

Indeed.

As amanitadine says, it's not really known at this point whether he'd ingested something else, but his posts went from articulate to unintelligible within a very short space of time. We do know that he'd done an allergy test and that his initial dose was (apparently) 100mg. So it's not as if he was really being reckless, at least to begin with. Whether he redosed or became less cautious as the night went on is anybody's guess.