• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy aMT Thread (3rd incarnation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen two versions of the freebase, one a dirty, dark orange, and more recently a bright, light orange that looks rather nice. The darker one had a stronger smell, strong enough to be off-putting even once it was dissolved in a vodka and coke, still smelling quite strong in the glass. The bright stuff I didn't really notice the smell. Did 100mg of the bright yesterday and had nowhere near the gastro-intestinal aggravation I've had in the past, and very little nausea.

Yep, i had the same bright, light orange freebase. Very fine powder, didn't flow easily and tended to stick to bag somewhat. Did you notice any differences in potency between those two?

How fast does tolerance develop with this substance?

What do you dissolve the freebase in if IM'ing it?

I've dosed aMT at 50mg oral and 100mg plugged. Both doses were mostly unpleasant and barely psychedelic. I felt like I was caught in the come-up stage for the entire trip, with no payoff. I've read that aMT can produce these unpleasant feelings at a low dose, and they're washed away at higher dosages.

100mg is definitely not a low dose, so I'm assuming that my aMT is degraded. No one else I know has taken this batch, so maybe I'm just naturally tolerant (seems to be the case with me for most psychs, and most drugs in general actually). I'm not taking any prescriptions or any other drugs. I'm very disappointed - I've heard a lot of good things about aMT over the years.

I'm thinking of giving it one more chance, and pushing it up to 150mg or even 200mg. I have thorazine, cyproheptadine, and clonidine if things go too far south. Thoughts?

^ Well, the more I learn about the grey market for research chemicals, the more evident it becomes that product quality and purity is anything but consistent. Sometimes you'll end up with a weak batch. Whether that's due to sloppy chemistry or deliberate product cheapening is anyone's guess, but I'd say that's a distinct possibility with regard to your aMT.

Is aMT likely to have degraded after a day on a warm/hot surface? My friend picked up a little stash of various drugs for us for my planned visit tomorrow til the 4th of January, including aMT, but I forgot to let him know about proper storage until the day after the drugs arrived. He had the aMT sitting on top of his computer (while using it, so it would have got pretty hot) for an entire day..

Also, what kind of dose would you recommend for someone who has experience with Methoxetamine (a lot recently) and Ketamine (one experience) but no psychedelic experience as of yet? aMT will be his first trip :D

I'm pretty confident about my source. I think he's a very honest guy, and all his other products have been extremely high quality. But aMT degrades relatively easily and this is something that was shipped overseas. Maybe he didn't store it properly. Who knows.

Jesusgreen, I know I'm biased based on my experiences, but I think it's a shame for someone's first psychedelic experience to be with aMT. The only "RC" I might recommend for a first trip would maybe be 2C-E, and even that's iffy. I think everybody should start out with LSD or mescaline. Not that I think anything is holy about those compounds, but they're just so classically good with few negative physical side effects. I know LSD is usually hard to get on a whim though.

If he's going to take it, I would start out with 50mg (based on what I've read, and not my experience with 50mg).

Alright, that was the plan as is, we have 250mg between us, so we were going to each take 50mg, then 75mg the next time (provided we react well with 50mg) - after allergy tests of course.

My first psychedelic experience was an RC too, 4-AcO-DMT, and it was very wonderful and a great first choice. I wouldn't really be so sure about 2C-E given how out of control it can get even with very light doses sometimes, but it depends on the person of course. The aMT was chosen just because we're going to have aMT and most likely DMT too, but the DMT won't be here until the end of my visit. :)

4-AcO-DMT is pretty much psilocin though. My first psychedelic experience was mushrooms too, and it was nice.

Let us know how it goes though.

I tried 30mg aMT the other day, and I'd say it would have been a fantastic first psych, if it weren't for the marathon duration. I found it to be without a single challenging moment, something I've never had before.

The other problem was the nausea - it was very subtle for me, as it is for most things, but if your friend were to be susceptible to nausea I think it'd be quite unpleasant.

What do you think of that dosage split? If we have 125mg each, we'd be going 50mg first trip, then 75mg second trip - think that'd be best, or 25mg first trip, 100mg second trip? We're both keen on strong experiences despite him only having experience with dissociatives, but if 100mg would be too overwhelming then the first split would be better :)

Personally I'd probably go for 35-40 for the first time, and see how you go from there. Be very wary of doubling doses, especially with aMT where it seems that some people see 75mg as inadequate and others can't handle any more than 60mg. This is one of those chemicals where people seem to have very varied responses, and appropriate caution should be shown in respect of this.

Best ROA for AMT is oral (or plugging if you're into that). Oral dose of 50mg should definetly produce effects after 3 hours.

Hey, I'm trying aMT on NYE. What would be the recommended oral dose? I think about taking ~60mg oral just few hours before party. How do I avoid nausea and vomiting, can I use those old antihistamines?

Also - can I mix this stuff with GBL, alcohol, 4-FMA? I guess alcohol and GBL would be fine, but 4-FMA (later on, when aMT comes down or stuff like that)?

Actually... Is it even good idea to take it on NYE...

Last edited:
I would say 30-40mg if you haven't had it before. It mixes fine with GBL, although I didn't really feel it except the cross-eyedness. The sedation was obviously there though, because when I went to sleep I went out like a light.

Be wary combining with stims because it is a weak MAOI, although I had no problems combining with 70mg MDAI and 20mg MXE after that wore off.

Yeah, good idea. 30-40mg oral way before the NYE party (which is going to take about 8 hours I think), I'll be familiar with it then and enter the party somewhere in the middle of the peak. If it turns out good, can I redose? If yes, how much comparing to original dose? And when?

mhm still dunno about the stims

Do people actually get this successfully imported into the states? Seems risky, it's the only scheduled chem (well, not anymore...but it was until that new bullshit legislation) that I see readily available.

Hey, I'm trying aMT on NYE. What would be the recommended oral dose? I think about taking ~60mg oral just few hours before party. How do I avoid nausea and vomiting, can I use those old antihistamines?

Also - can I mix this stuff with GBL, alcohol, 4-FMA? I guess alcohol and GBL would be fine, but 4-FMA (later on, when aMT comes down or stuff like that)?

Actually... Is it even good idea to take it on NYE...

Do you have a scale, or are you eye-balling? I'd agree 50-60mg should be a good starting dose if you've never done it before as I don't believe the desirable effects kick n sufficiently to outweigh the negative at lower doses. It shouldn't be too strong, but it should be enough to produce enough in the way of euphoria and visuals to give you an idea of what it can do.

Doing it in about 2 hours or so before you go out is also def the way to go, give it time to come up and settle down. The come up can be quite confusing as it nears peak at higher doses, there being a rush of thought that spirals off all over the place, somewhat akin to the confusion I get on liberty caps maybe as they come up. That all settles down once you've peaked.

I absolutely do not recommend drinking on it. You'll probably find you have little desire for alcohol anyways, and will struggle to get much down, though small amounts will help cut some of the harsher effects should you find any linger past the come up. 4-FMA is a serotonin releaser, right? Never done it, but you should be careful mixing serotonin releasers with AMT, which is a massive serotonin releaser / serotonin receptor agonist in its own right. Never done GBL either, but reading up on it not sure that's a good idea either. Certainly not meant to mix GBL and alcohol for one anyways, let alone try them in combo with even more drugs?

Didn't spot that - never mix alcohol with GBL.

Seems like good advice all round from Sepher there.

Didn't spot that - never mix alcohol with GBL.

Seems like good advice all round from Sepher there.
I was fine with it before, as long as one reduces his usual GBL doses/re-doses by ~0,4ml and does himself a huge favor by writing in his phone last GBL ingestion hours.

Seems like I won't be using aMT at all after all, I find it too risky for using on NYE, and I don't want to fuck up my own night :)

I had my first aMT trip recently and it was the best thing I have ever done, It was my first real psychedelic and I did a line of MXE early that day so I only dosed just under 45mg. the experience was amazing much more euphoric and stimulating than I thought it would be. how long does tolerance last for this chemical, I don't plan on doing it any time soon but when the chance arises will there be any need to take higher than the desired dose to make up for tolerance

I had my first aMT trip recently and it was the best thing I have ever done, It was my first real psychedelic and I did a line of MXE early that day so I only dosed just under 45mg. the experience was amazing much more euphoric and stimulating than I thought it would be. how long does tolerance last for this chemical, I don't plan on doing it any time soon but when the chance arises will there be any need to take higher than the desired dose to make up for tolerance

Gongratulations!=D It's quite a magical substance indeed. I have found that tolerance to psychedelic effects develops rapidly but the amphetamine like qualitites only get better when dosing multiple days. So if you want to trip properly i'd suggest taking at least few days break, but in my opionion the real aMT fun begins when the psychedelier parts have faded, sounds weird right? Hard to explain:D. You gotta see it to believe it.

I got new batch of aMT yesterday (light orangy base with a hint of a shit'esque olfactory orgasm compared to much more whitier and odourless one i had before). By the way I don't even think it smells that bad as other's have said, maybe i have somekind of perverted nostrils or something:\. I didn't even think of the smell when dosing today, when last night i could smell it clearly. Anyways...:D I plugged yesterday 55 mg of it and it was nothing like the one i had before. This time it was a full on serotonergic psychedelic trip. Was kind of disappointed at first because of what i was expecting but once the trip kicked in i was truly enjoying the experience. Not so much CEV's but strong trails and morphing all over the place. Again mentally it was very well under control in regards to the visual aspect. I found that the visuals were much more intensified in light opposed of darkness and when i went outside to smoke i could't believe how bright it was considering it was 9 PM. I vaped small amount's of it at the tail end of the trip and the brought a nice little rush, although very short lived. Vaping seems to lack the psychedelic side completely for me.

As the story goes on, i woke up today early afternoon (didn't really even wake up, the stimulation from vaping it when i should have just gone to sleep pretty much kept me up) ready for another go at the oh, so merry-aMT-go-around. I vaped 10 mg's or something and got the same nice but very short rush especially when followed by a cigarette. About 3 hours ago i plugged 60 mg's and this time the come up was very fast, i was having the same visuals within 30 mins. But to my surpise they faded, although not completely, very fast compred to last night. So tonight i'm not tripping but enjoying the exact same amphetamine like effects i loved so much about the last batch. So the lesson is: don't abuse aMT kids, instead proceed to dose for multiple days with an adamantium-hard determination and you shall have a pretty, pretty good time...

...Perhaps a trip report would have been better but there's really not much more to tell about as the trip never get's so deep as with other straight up psychs, at least at the dosages i've been taking.

Ps. Happy New Years Eve to all beautiful people of bluelight!<3

P.s.s. And to the not quite so beautiful too of course =D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.