• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

Mix 6 -APB with using Methylone and wow you literally get full on MDMA and MDA experience guaranteed. Of course not the real real thing but very similar. Had this several times and Never Ever fails to work. Just got to keep equal proportions and be practical when using. Lots of Fun I must say so for sure! :bolt:

I wish it was easier to get Methylone these days....

Methylone was nice in the fact it felt like an empathogen that could be used more often than others due to its lighter, dopamine heavy effects. Perfect for a good local club night or something on that level.

-GC

I only tried 6-APB once before and I took 4-MMC with it because I heard it had a 2 hour come up. All I remember is having major couch lock and listening to music for hours.

I'm looking forward to sampling this again soon after well over a decade since those benzo fury pellets came out.

Has anyone tried combining 6-APB with 3-MMC yet? I was thinking about trying that combo after I try the 6-APB solo first. I bet a couple of bumps of 3-MMC would put a person right on a full dose of 6-APB.

How was this?
Well the "official benzo fury" pellets were 100mg. That's my one and only experience with 6-APB so far.

I'm pretty sure those pellets were the HCL salt and not the salt currently in circulation so you may need to up the dose a few mg to get an equivalent dose of 6-APB base from the modern product.

How was this?
It wasn't bad. I took like 70mg a few different occasions. Was just like a smooth roll. Pretty sure I redosed as well.

I seem to have a hard head for empathogens from my MDMA use, so it was a little on the chill side I could've upped the dose more probably.

It wasn't bad. I took like 70mg a few different occasions. Was just like a smooth roll. Pretty sure I redosed as well.

I seem to have a hard head for empathogens from my MDMA use, so it was a little on the chill side I could've upped the dose more probably.
I think that's how the APB's are. Chill.

I'm not sure more will get you there like it will with MDMA or 4-MMC because APB's just don't have the same push.

I wonder how they are if you add some meth. I like to add meth to MDMA too. 4-MMC was just right by itself although I used to combo it with bk-MDMA a lot.

I got a free gram sample of both 5-APB and 5-MAPB when they came out and I did all of both grams in one night and I never felt there like you do with MDMA.

I think that's how the APB's are. Chill.

I'm not sure more will get you there like it will with MDMA or 4-MMC because APB's just don't have the same push.

I wonder how they are if you add some meth. I like to add meth to MDMA too. 4-MMC was just right by itself although I used to combo it with bk-MDMA a lot.

I got a free gram sample of both 5-APB and 5-MAPB when they came out and I did all of both grams in one night and I never felt there like you do with MDMA.
Jesus Christ lmao you did a g of 5apb and a g of 5mapb in ONE night?

Man, what was that hangover like?

I only did 5mapb like once or twice (in normal doses) but I do remember really liking it. Probably moreso than 6apb.

I think I overdid it on the first dose with 150mg of 5-APB and 150mg of 5-MAPB all at once.

See there weren't really any recommended dosage charts at the time and i assumed they would both be around the same potency as MDMA. So I took 300mg which is how much I was taking as a redose when I was rolling a lot last year.

I kept redosing both every few hours at that level trying to get an MDMA like buzz but it never came.

I was super high though. I think I pretty much sat still on the couch all night with headphones in listening to drum and bass and staring off into space.

After staying up all night snorting 3-MMC and 6-APB I no longer think of 6-APB as chill.

The combo has everything you could want from any mdxx type experience.

Also, for me at least, snorting 6-APB is a big win.

The come up is almost instant and there is quite a big rush. Breathing will get fast. Then colors start to pop and things start getting different visually. Your whole body quickly becomes overtaken by mdxx like warmth.

I definitely preferred snorting 6-APB over my one previous oral dose.

Thinking of trying some 6-APB soon. What is a good first-time dose of the succinate formulation if I'll be going to a rave/party? I'd like to be stimulated and high but still somewhat functional, not looking for a dose that will floor me.

Thinking of trying some 6-APB soon. What is a good first-time dose of the succinate formulation if I'll be going to a rave/party? I'd like to be stimulated and high but still somewhat functional, not looking for a dose that will floor me.
The problem with 6APB is that the purity wildly ranges esp with the succ version, so it depends where you got it, when you got it, but could range from like 40-60% purity. If I were you I would try and find reports from around the time your purchased and try and match up dosage that way. If you can find purity stats take your target mdma dose and divide it by that purity percentage. Don’t be surprised if you need to legitly go as high as around 250mg or even more

Last edited:
No one can say that confidently imo because those succinate batches vary drastically in terms of purity and byproducts. I had a succinate batch lab-tested a few years back that was extremely strong and contained a substantial amount of 5-APB as well. I only needed ~125-135mg for a heavy roll with that one while others report doses of up to 200mg or more and I can say with absolute certainty that such a dose would have me puke my guts out and would not be enjoyable anymore. A friend of mine took 150mg (in two doses) of that exact batch and gurned like I have never seen it before, it was almost scary lol.

Many of the circulating 6-APB batches contain(ed) substantial amounts of succinic acid, 5-APB, and even moreso the inactive isomer 4-APB which hampered the quality quite a bit and made 6-APB unreliable in terms of dosing. I suggest starting with 125mg, that seems like a safe starting dose to me but there's a pretty good chance that this is too little for you.

Many of the circulating 6-APB batches contain(ed) substantial amounts of succinic acid, 5-APB, and even moreso the inactive isomer 4-APB which hampered the quality quite a bit and made 6-APB unreliable in terms of dosing. I suggest starting with 125mg, that seems like a safe starting dose to me but there's a pretty good chance that this is too little for you.
My batch is 75% 6-APB, 11.5% 4-APB, and 13.5% succinic acid according to the retailer. I was going to start with 100mg. Do you think that this would be too little? My usual MDMA dose is 120mg of pure MDMA as I haven't used empathogens (other than 2C-B) often enough to develop a tolerance.

My batch is 75% 6-APB, 11.5% 4-APB, and 13.5% succinic acid according to the retailer. I was going to start with 100mg. Do you think that this would be too little? My usual MDMA dose is 120mg of pure MDMA as I haven't used empathogens (other than 2C-B) often enough to develop a tolerance.
100mg will be good I think.

I don't actually like my more pure and recent 6-APB batch all that much. The one I had before where I had to take like 180mg+ was much better in effects.

Do you think that this would be too little? My usual MDMA dose is 120mg of pure MDMA as I haven't used empathogens (other than 2C-B) often enough to develop a tolerance.
Might be, but you can always redose if it‘s too little so 100mg sounds good to me. Just be aware that 6-APB‘s comeup can be long (up to two hours) so don‘t redose too early.

I‘m sure you‘ll have a good time. :)

I actually found almost sub-perceptual doses of 6-APB to be great for parties as well. Easy to get into the flow, healthy energy and you forget all about it but afterwards you think "damn that was an amazing night", it did its part.
I did it quite a bit with my first and second batches, around 60mg. Don't know what that would be now because the dose response curve is not at all as linear as with the more potent succinate batch. All based on my own trials though so take that with a grain of salt.

100mg will be good I think.

I don't actually like my more pure and recent 6-APB batch all that much. The one I had before where I had to take like 180mg+ was much better in effects.

Interesting, how so?

-GC