• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 5)

As a non-native speaker I'm a bit confused by your first sentence haha. What do you mean exactly by "Is this common Knowledge? It's quite a bit"? Do you mean it's difficult to understand?
No =D , it's quite a bit of 5-APB. I had no idea 5-APB was a byproduct of 6-APB synths

No =D , it's quite a bit of 5-APB. I had no idea 5-APB was a byproduct of 6-APB synths
Oh, sorry. :D Yes, it's quite a bit of 5-APB and I had no idea that it's commonly present in 6-APB samples. At first I thought the 5-APB might actually be 4-APB and that they coudn't differentiate between different isomers, but they told me that both 4- and 5-APB were in their database… So it still remains a mystery.

Oh, sorry. :D Yes, it's quite a bit of 5-APB and I had no idea that it's commonly present in 6-APB samples. At first I thought the 5-APB might actually be 4-APB and that they coudn't differentiate between different isomers, but they told me that both 4- and 5-APB were in their database… So it still remains a mystery.
Do you have any theory on why certain batches are stronger than others, must also be byproducts no? I had one batch that required doses of like 200mg, while newer seem much more potent, and they're both still succinate

Do you have any theory on why certain batches are stronger than others, must also be byproducts no? I had one batch that required doses of like 200mg, while newer seem much more potent, and they're both still succinate
There were a lot of older batches going around that apparently contained large amounts of 4-APB and succinic acid left over from synthesis which reduced the quality tremendously. It would make sense why they would seek out a new synthesis route that would produce the active (and desirable) 5-APB instead of 4-APB, but my chemistry knowledge ends here, so I don't know how or if they even changed their production methods.

Current batches are all succinate and like 60% purity. Im assuming you have hcl (2x potent)
No idea, I just know every time I've done it, five times now, 70 to 90 mgs was enough . I weighed my redose out and capped it, 30 mgs

Mine seems to be in parr with the recommended doses

didn't think it was a good idea to redose as it was still hitting hard after three and four hours, by five hours I enjoyed it and said no thanks

I guess I could have done a full 105 mgs dose however thought it may be better to split them up due to a too intense come up as this come up was plenty

I've done 90 mgs mixed with 10 mgs 4 ho mipt ,that was intense and I highly recommend to not mix 6 apbs and sub 4 typtamines , some may disagree, but in my experience I had serotonin syndrome a week and super emotional crying like crazy, even at work, was going through some difficult times to say the least and very much may have amplified them,

This is best used solo and always start small

A rule of thumb with any new batch is to start small at a very small dose because you don't know exactly what it is even if it does test good on Marquis test

even then it's best to start on the smaller dose of normal after the first small test

No idea, I just know every time I've done it, five times now, 70 to 90 mgs was enough . I weighed my redose out and capped it, 30 mgs

Mine seems to be in parr with the recommended doses

didn't think it was a good idea to redose as it was still hitting hard after three and four hours, by five hours I enjoyed it and said no thanks

I guess I could have done a full 105 mgs dose however thought it may be better to split them up due to a too intense come up as this come up was plenty

I've done 90 mgs mixed with 10 mgs 4 ho mipt ,that was intense and I highly recommend to not mix 6 apbs and sub 4 typtamines , some may disagree, but in my experience I had serotonin syndrome a week and super emotional crying like crazy, even at work, was going through some difficult times to say the least and very much may have amplified them,

This is best used solo and always start small
The recommended doses on pyschonaught wiki are for hcl, so i imagine thats what you have. Succ batches are nearly half as potent. Hcl>fumarate>succinate is the order of potency (and desirability)

Where did you get your analysis done?
You definitely have succinate. And im fairly certain all the main NL vendors are getting it from the same lab, it is said that a vendor that does not carry it got it tested and it came back as around 60% purity (that same vendor is seeing if they can refine the product). I would personally do 200mg, but safety and harm reduction and all that.

No please don't do 200mg, new batches are véry potent. 140mg had me and my friend rolling very hard for 10 hours before it came down somewhat. @Blekksprut
200mg and we'd have been floored and puking for hours. Older batches probably had more impurities and 180-200mg was my standard dose there.

The recommended doses on pyschonaught wiki are for hcl, so i imagine thats what you have. Succ batches are nearly half as potent. Hcl>fumarate>succinate is the order of potency (and desirability)
So the doses on psychowiki pedia are HCL only on everything?

So if one has a dose of fumarate find what percent of hcl and dose accordingly?

Many of them don't say whether it's hcl, fumarate, or succinate

So the doses on psychowiki pedia are HCL only on everything?

So if one has a dose of fumarate find what percent of hcl and dose accordingly?

Many of them don't say whether it's hcl, fumarate, or succinate
Fumarate...1.4x

150mg 6 feels to me like 2 x 100mg. I do my 5 and 6 combos at 100mg 5, 150mg 6. Be careful, I'm a hard head with entactogens.
You said it

My first roll was over 20 years ago. And I took a 13-year break. Since then the most I've done was four times in a year and that was too much for me. One maybe two times a year on entactogens

Last time I did 70 mg 6 APB was plenty and I was going to redose and I decided not to it was it was strong enough a few hours after dosing

I'm thinking of trying 6apb for the first time tomorrow or the next day, any recommendations on dosage, or suggestions on what the experience is like?

BTW I will be mixing it with a tab of LSD too.

I'm thinking of trying 6apb for the first time tomorrow or the next day, any recommendations on dosage, or suggestions on what the experience is like?
Somewhat similar to MDMA, although it's not close enough that any experienced user would think it is MDMA.
Slower come up and longer duration, less rushy, less impulse to redose compared to MDMA.
No strong comedown in the following days except for less energy and lower mood but much much less so than MDMA.

Would go great with LSD.

Can't remember exact dosage I took but it was close to 100mg.

Welcome To The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread

6-APB_structure.png

6-APB is a psychedelic stimulant with empathogenic qualities. It is closely related to MDA and has seen a surge in popularity in 2010 in part due to it's legal status. However it is an analogue of illegal compounds and is therefore subject to legal scrutiny in countries like the US. To remind all of you of Bluelight's rules it is not allowed to discuss vendors, sources and prices.

Since this is an analogue of MDA and is likely to exert similar action to the MDxx compounds, you should treat this like MDxx and avoid doing this too frequently. Here at Bluelight we often advise "the one month rule", taking a break of at least one month between uses, and this would fit well with 6-APB too.

Previous B&Ds:

Subthreads:

No vendor talk please, seems to be common in these B&D threads, but it will not be tolerated. You have been warned.

--- From the previous thread ---

Following is a copy from a list in the 6-APB Temp Sticky Thread, it is quite old and you may have different ideas about these effects which were collected with preliminary bioassays with "benzo fury" products.

Hi there PD,

as you might know there is a massive amount of chatter involving the compound 6-APB (and also 6-APDB) being generated and it is consequentially difficult to get a sensible idea about where we are all standing with it.

That is why we mean to gather every piece of evidence and considerably valuable posts here, so that not every single person has to go data-mining through a lot of junk. Of course, we have to be selective so you can always still go through it if you have specific questions.

[starting here myself, mods kindly create your own post to work in, at some point we may merge and even reorganize into *evidence and *other valuable posts, perhaps otherwise constructed we'll see]

- could not find an ADD thread about it, am I blind?
- currently working in: The 6-APB thread v. Is full of dummies from back to front. Got to page 35 (half).

Distilled generalizations:

It seems mostly subjective experiences are posted here between (sometimes saddening) social chatting and many
have the same product which seems to be 6-APB, with corresponding effects reported that could fit the bill.
A marquis reaction at least one user did was also affirmative.
However analysis of this product is not expected to be readily forthcoming, also there is inconsistency in the mass of
the big pills / pellets and there might be a general spread in the material as well. This in part would account for the
variation in reactions, then again it might not mean anything at all. The following was distilled from the many posts:

(effects profile updated 30/11/11 with some changes based on more evidence from experiences etc. I suspect the conflicting reports are due to a lot of other chemicals being sold as 6-APB - Jesusgreen)
Duration:

Note: highly variable and needing more datapoints

Onset: 45 (or less) -120 mins
Comeup + Plateau: 5-10 hours
Comedown: 4-6 hours
Residual Effects: ?

Possible effects described:

• Visual augmentation rather than distortion - visuals / distortion are possible though (probably at larger doses?) and likened to the visual effect higher doses of MDMA produce.
  • Noted music appreciation, an effect reported remarkably often (from limited info)
  • Long, drawn out i.e. dilated experience
  • Empathogenic, mildly entactogenic
  • Euphoria, though not noted by everyone - Seems to have more quality than superficial stimulants
  • Rushing feelings or "waves", ranging from absent to strong
  • Apparently not notably 'fiendish'

Other notes:

• Not everyone is appreciative of the enhancing effects
  • Some find it comparable to MDMA, although significantly less 'hard'
  • Others find it quite unlike MDMA or MDA
  • Unreliable stimulant effects and euphoria
  • It seems that compared to mdma: more side-effects for your euphoria and other expected positive effects
  • Not feeling particularly toxic, but still somewhat dirty (consistent with other opinions)
  • Most reports seem to indicate significant pupil dilation, however some people only notice slight dilation or none at all. Likely to be dose relevant.

Possible side-effects:

• Generally not terribly stimulant-like side effect but still there! (high heartrate / bloodpressure), tightness in chest
  • Sweating
  • Nystagmus
  • Dry mouth, seems to absord water from the body like chemically comparable substances
  • Pronounced bruxism, jaw tension, grinding
  • Warm extremeties / mild parasthesia or tingling, another user gets cold extremeties rather than warm, trouble regulating body temperature like MDMA produces? But due to stimulant effects more chance of overheating than hypothermia.
  • Some jitteriness
  • Wobbly walking / rubbery legs.
  • Difficulty urinating
  • Possible nausea / emesis (vomiting)
  • Some experience headaches (possibly due to dehydration and/or overheating and/or harmful metabolites or even 6-APB toxicity)
  • Insomnia, long duration even longer problems sleeping
  • Crashing and washed out feeling hard to predict but definitely to be expected in higher or more frequent assays.
  • Some experience diarrhoea the day or two after use.

I appreciated this description by Invert:
Mix 6 -APB with using Methylone and wow you literally get full on MDMA and MDA experience guaranteed. Of course not the real real thing but very similar. Had this several times and Never Ever fails to work. Just got to keep equal proportions and be practical when using. Lots of Fun I must say so for sure! :bolt: